"I Don't Care if You're a Dem...

Par rainbow19blunts

This is a BillDip story if you haven't figured that out already. So i really suck at description and so yeah... Plus

Chapter 1
chapter 2
A/N

Prologue

65 2 0
Par rainbow19blunts

Hi everyone. So I have read a lot of these fanfics but most of them were really bad (no offense) so this might not be the best book ever but I'm a try as hard as I can. And if you don't like it then stop reading and find another book to read.

Anyways like i said i hope you like it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

          "I thought i told you to get out!!!" I shouted at the man in front of me, "I don't like you like that, and i never will!!!!" even though it pained me to see him like this it was what I thought was best for me and my family.

Oh.

Boy.

Was.

I.

Wrong.

That was my first mistake and it was definitely not gonna be my last.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So how was it for the prologue lol. i know it was horrible but just wait and it will get better i promise. Hopefully. Anyways bye minna love y'all.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

208K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.1M 37.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...