New Villain in Town ~MariChat...

By MariChatSins

What happens if one of Paris' superheroes were akumaized? How will Chat save ladybug? What will it take for... More

Chapter 1 ~Tears of joy~
Chapter 2 ~Not My "Sidekick"~
Chapter 3 ~The Accident~
Chapter 4 ~ You Brought Joy But Now You're Gone~
Chapter 5 ~Lady Misfortune~
SEQUEL

Chapter 6 ~The Final Line~

7.5K 196 162
By MariChatSins

No One's POV

Lady Misfortune threw her yoyo at Chat Noir to cut him off. He was too shocked to dodge her attack, so he got critically hit.

In the next second, Chat was brought down to the ground. It took him a minute to get up because he was thinking of a plan to not hurt her. He then put his baton away onto his back and slowly approached her, showing her that he's no threat.

"Please, I-I don't want to hurt you, Mari." He said, feared of what she's going to do. It took a moment before she replied. "Oh, but I want to! So stop being such scaredy cat, and fight me! Unless, you're a coward." Misfortune smirked, evilly.

She started to move closer until she was soon chasing after him. Since he didn't want to fight her, he decided to run to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Of course, she followed.When they were on the top of the tower, Chat tried to confront her again, hoping it would work.

"I know you're stronger than this Marinette! Please be strong and fight it! Don't give up!" Chat said.
"Ha! Pathetic, Marinette is gone! Gone you hear me, GONE!" Misfortune spitted those nasty words at chat.

She then took her yoyo again and threw it at Chat. He dodged it easily this time, but he knew his plan wasn't working. So he took out his baton again and fought back.

They were both attacking, dodging and blocking. They did this for half an hour until Chat finally stopped holding back what he didn't want to do. He knew the only way to get Marinette back was to break her earrings and get the akuma out. He knew this would make such a huge impact on her, but he knew it's going to be ok.

Chat Noir blocked and dodged all of Lady Misfortune's attacks. He started to walk towards her and she started to walk backwards in order to get a save distance from him.

Then she was at the edge of the tower. Chat knocked her yoyo out of her hand and it fell all the way to the ground.

Now she has no weapons to defend herself, but she does has her hands. She started trying to punch him, but he just dodged them.

Lady Misfortune was now tired from trying to attacking him with her bare hands for 20 minutes.

She was out of breath and was breathing hard. A butterfly mask was over her face and Hawkmoth was screaming at her to keep on fighting. She was deeply frustrated, she was stressed.

While she was trying to sort things out in her head, Chat saw this was his one and only chance. So he took it.

He grabbed her earrings. But little did he know, she lost her balance and was starting to fall off the tower.

He crushed the earring with ease and used cataclysm to destroy the nasty butterfly. But since he had the power of destruction, he couldn't revert the damage. By the time he destroyed the akuma, he looked up to see Marinette gone.

Then he heard a piercing scream and a loud thud rang in his ears.

His eyes widened. He quickly looked down, and saw a lifeless looking Marinette on one of the tower's beam.

Tears started to form in his eyes. He rushed to Marinette's side, grasping her hand desperately wanting her to wake up.

He checked her heartbeat. Luckily she was still alive. But from the fall she just suffered, some of her bones are most likely to be broken. And she has a a very low percentage to live if he doesn't rush her to the hospital now.

He quickly, and carefully picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the hospital. He was careful not to hurt her while running with her.

He barged into the emergency room and called for a nurse or a doctor.

Once Marinette was in the surgery room, Chat only had 2 minutes left before he detransformed. He quickly head to the bathroom to give Plagg his cheese.

Once Adrien was Chat again, he was out of the hospital and was now going to Marinette's bakery.

Tom was shocked to see the leather clad hero in his bakery. Then he noticed the tears that stained Chat's face. He asked what was going on, and he was now too tearing up himself, scared of knowing the truth.

He drove to the hospital, and he was now waiting in the waiting room with lChat Noir.

Tom has already lost his love of his life, and he just can't bare the fact that he might lose his only daughter too.

While Chat on the other hand, was being eaten alive by a monster named guilt.

"It was all my fault! If I were to be more careful while grabbing her earrings. She wouldn't have fall, and be in this situation right now." He thought as he clenched his fists in sadness and anger of himself.

Hours pasted, and a doctor came out of the surgery room. Both Tom and Chat went to him for answers and the truth.

"How is she?" "Is she gonna survive?" Were the questions they both asked.

"From the height she fell from, it's highly possible that not only can she loose some of her memories, she can also loose all of her memories." Said the doctor.

Both of the men's eyes widen and it made Chat felt even worse.

"ALL of her memories? That means that she isn't gonna remember me? That means... She isn't gonna know that's she's Ladybug." Chat thought. More tears streamed down his already tear stained face.

"The height she fell from was pretty high, so it was expected for her to have broken a few bones. And that includes her spine, which got the worse of the damage." Added the doctor.

"Can we see her?" Tom asked, worried.
"Yes, but she's asleep right now, and she gonna stay that way for a few hours. And she will have to stay here for maybe one or two days for her major injuries to heel."

"Alright." Replied Tom, relieved.

Hours pasted by and Tom was long gone. He had to clean up the bakery and call it a day. While Chat still stayed there right at her side.

Then, Marinette started to move a little. Chat immediately shot up from the little nap he was taking.

"W-where am I?" Asked Marinette confused as she was trying to sit up but failed. Chat helped her to sit up properly, careful with her spine.

"You're in the hospital, Pri- Mari." Chat caught himself not to call her Princess, because she might not remember him. And it would've been very confusing to her.

"Mari?" Marinette asked confused.
"Marinette Dupain-Chen is your full name." Replied Chat sweetly with a smile but his eyes say otherwise.
"Marinette huh? By the way, who are you? And why are you in that cat suit getup with a... Mask?"

Chat's eyes sadden, she doesn't remember him. He also felt as if he deserves this treatment from Marientte.

"Do you remember anything?"

"No... Am I supposed to remember you?"

"Yeah..."

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you'll get your memories back, at least, I hope. A-anyways, I'm gonna call the nurse that you're awake."

He then stood up and left the room. Marinette sat there, confused by everything, trying to recall some memories but got nothing.

Chat came back with the nurse shortly. He stepped aside for the nurse to assure on Marinette and the check up stuff.

Chat quietly left the hospital. But Marinette was kinda confused who that blonde guy in a leather cat get-up was.

After the check up, Marinette went back to sleep.

Two days later

Marinette was sent home which she endlessly kept searching for. Once she reached her supposedly home due to the texts her father sent her, she opened the door and needed to get used to the feeling.

"Hello dear" Tom greeted his daughter.
"Hello father?"
"Yeah, um..your room is upstairs" He said as he resumed to bake, wiping his tear stained face. Marinette nodded and walked upstairs to her room.

She tried to adapt to her surroundings until she heard a knock on her window.

It was the blonde guy with that cat woman costume.

"Open the window please" chat mouthed out and Marinette nodded as she agreed to open the window.
"So...neko dude, what are you doing here?"
"First my name is chat noir and I'm just checking up on you"
"Oh? Chat noir huh?" She said as she aimlessly walks around.
"Please mi-Marinette be caref-" before chat could finish his sentence, Marinette already fell down with a loud thud.
"Are you ok Marinette?" She nodded and she paused for a while looking at a red letter that slipped to ground when she fell. Chat picked up the red letter, resembling a ladybug. Chat smiled warmly at it and soon frowned after.

"Why is this letter addressed to me?" Marinette pointed out as she was indeed confused. Chat was no different from Marinette.

"I don't know, Marinette"
"Well what does the letter say" Marientte said opening the letter as she read out loud.

Dear Marinette or Chat,
When you are reading this, I guess you are really confused at what I'm about to say. Im at fault as well, before I say anything, I'm sorry Chat Noir.

Marinette; Please don't question anything, Chat Noir will help you. Things will get better soon, I know it. I hope you indeed trust Chat as he was my loyal partner, and soon to be hero.

Chat; please guide her, save her from any harm like you did to me. Notice her that she shouldn't gain her memories in one day, give her time please...thank you my lovely Kitten
Sincerely, Ladybug 🐞

"Who in the world is Ladybug?" Marinette asked, facing chat. Soon after Marinette looked taken back since the black cat was crying, in fact brawling his eyes.

"Do you know what happened Chat?"

"Everything Marinette, I saw everything" Another cry was heard from Chat as Marinette tries to comfort him.

A mumble was heard from Chat and a sniffle followed after.

"What did you say chat?" Marinette was completely puzzled as Chat gave out a loud grunt. And the next surprised Marintte and even Chat.

Chat yelled in defeat,

"Ladybug knew this was going to happpen, she freaking planned this disaster!"

The end

A.N.
Okay, okay, before any of you start yelling at me, please listen to the two things I have to say first. One, I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a MILLION years, but I tried to make this a long chapter. And two, yes, this is the end of the book. But, before you start yelling at me again, there will be a sequel called "Fallen." I'm not sure when I'm gonna start it, but I'll tell you guys when I do. You can start screaming and yelling now :) I'm ready
-Momo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 852 9
This is completely my take on RaghVi & how I would have wanted certain scenes to be proceded further. The characters totally belong to the Star Plus...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
603K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc