Bracelets // Mgc

By Allena5SOS

A story on how a single fangirl made her idol take off his millions of bracelets and share his troubling stor... More

Bracelets // Mgc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five (tw)
Six (tw)
Seven (tw)
Eight (tw)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen (tw)
Seventeen
Eighteen (tw)
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (tw)
Twenty Two (tw)
Twenty Three (tw)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six (tw)
Twenty Seven (tw)
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty (tw)
Thirty Two
Thirty Three (tw)
Thirty Four (tw)
Thirty Five (tw)
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven (tw)
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One (tw)
Forty Two (tw)
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five (tw)
Forty Six (tw)
Forty Seven (tw)
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Epilogue [rewritten] (tw)
Author's Note

Thirty One

5.1K 220 182
By Allena5SOS

- it's 12:50 in the morning and I'm kinda (okay very) sad right now so I might update a lot because this book and your guys' comments make me feel better. Also, thanks for the great feedback on my poem! I was hesitant to put it up and I'm glad you guys liked it -

Aleigha's point of view

"No." I said as Jackie held up eight different dressed, all different colours and lengths. "Three."

"Fine!" She said exasperatedly and I grabbed the blue one, a black one, and a white one. "Really?"

"Yes." I said and she rolled her eyes. I took them to the dressing room and hung them up.

I stripped into my underwear only, immediately reaching for a black dress. The other two were sleeveless, and just weren't my style. Rhinestones? Yeah, no thanks.

The black dress was a bit more simpler, a floor length dress that had lace sleeves, which almost completely covered my arms. It was tight, but loosened slightly around my hips.

I opened the door and stepped out, seeing Krystal standing there with her phone out. I covered my face and she laughed. "Like it?" She asked as she typed on her phone.

"I don't hate it." I said. It just made me self consious cause it was tight and I wasn't the most confident with my body.

"You look great." She said and I pulled the dress down in some areas that it was bunching up at. "That one then?"

"Of of the three, yes." I said and she laughed as she nodded. "I don't know though. It's kinda tight."

"It looks good." She said and walked up to me, adjusting it slightly. "Very thick." She commented and I rolled my eyes as I looked down at my body.

"Not really." I said cause there was a difference between fat and thick, and it wasn't hard to tell which side I fell on.

"Go change out of it. We gotta buy you heels to match the dress, maybe a purse too." She said and I whined. "Aleigha Vasquez you are wearing heels with the dress, there is no debating and no arguing."

"You're mean." I said and she just smiled. I went back into the dressing room and looked in the mirror, crossing my arms over my chest a bit.

My phone buzzed on the stool inside of the small room and I picked it up, seeing that Krystal texted me. It was just a picture.

I looked at it and blushed heavily as I read it. She sent the picture to Michael, and he was like fangirling over the picture. I set my phone down and smiled.

"He's too cute." I mumbled to myself, still smiling the smallest bit as I began to take the dress off.

-

"So, what did you buy?" Michael asked me as he looked at the bags at the end of his bed. "I see Victoria Secret, Sephora, and Hot Topic, and a bunch of other stuff."

"Yeah, Krystal and Jackie forced me to go buy stuff at the mall for prom." I said and he nodded. "Would have left them in the car if they had one. We got there by an Uber and came here by an Uber."

"Everyone does that now." He said and I shrugged. "What did you buy though?"

"A dress, some heels, perfume, makeup, and some more wristbands from Hot Topic. Always gotta go there." I said and he nodded.

"Always." He told me and I hummed. "So, are you excited to see us play tonight?" He asked me.

"Of course I am." I said and smiled. "I've been wanting to see you guys live for some time now. Glad I can finally be able to see you guys."

"It'll be fun." Michael said and I nodded. "Now it's my duty to make this the concert where I don't fuck up."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, if not, them amazing." I told him and he shrugged. "I've noticed something about you."

"What?"

"You always doubt yourself outloud. Like it seems to be a habit for you to say that you constantly mess up or that you're going to do something wrong. It's like you're used to saying that in front of people." I said and he shrugged.

"I mean, you're not wrong." He said and I nodded. "I say it a lot. Normally people just agree, and take it as a joke."

"If you said it a lot then I don't think they should keep taking it as a joke." I said and shrugged. "Just saying, you know? I wouldn't."

"Yeah... Hey, want something to drink?" He asked and I nodded. I stood up and he laughed. "I meant that I'll get it for you."

"No, it's alright. My arms and legs work, I can do it." I said and he nodded as he crossed his arms.

We went downstairs and he began to make coffee. "Want some?" He asked and I nodded.

"Coffee will really help, thanks." I said and he just nodded. "I live off of coffee."

"Same. Some people do cocaine. Some people smoke cigarettes. I drink coffee." He said and I nodded.

"I don't smoke often. Sometimes I do, but only when things get really frustrating." I said and he looked at me. "Never mentioned it?"

"No." He said and I smiled smally. "Calum smokes, quite often actually. Normally whenever he gets the chance to be alone he'll pull one out, sometimes talk to the crew whilst they have one aswell."

We stepped out of the kitchen so we could wait for the coffee and I actually squealed when I ran into someone, a cold liquid pouring down my shirt. "Woah there, watch out."

I gasped and backed away, my white t-shirt soaked through. "I'm so sorry Ash." I said and Michael pulled me away before Ashton could say anything. "You'd think now that I have contacts on, I could see better."

"You can borrow one of my shirts." Michael said and I nodded as he took me up to his room. He opened a drawer and then handed me a faded black tee. "I don't have bras, sorry about that."

"I um," I picked the Victoria Secret bag up and he rose his pierced eyebrow. "Yeah." I said and he laughed.

"Alright, go ahead and change." He said and I nodded. I went to the bathroom and quickly took my shirt off, unclasping the bra I had on cause it was also soaked.

I changed into the new bra I just got today, and then pulled the t-shirt Michael gave me on. On the front it read 'AC/DC' in red lettering, some designs around it in grey.

I took my wet clothes and Michael said that if I wanted to put them in the drier, I could, so I did just that.

"I'm sorry about Ashton. I don't know why he did that." He told me as he shook his head. "He's such a dick."

"What? I bumped into him, what do you-"

"You didn't see?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "You didn't see what he did?"

"No, cause if I did, I wouldn't have ran into him." I said and he shook his head. "What did he do?"

"He bumped into you." He told me and I just looked at him. "Kinda don't wanna explain it, but I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head.

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it." I said and he nodded. "Come on, coffee should be done." I said and we went back upstairs to the kitchen.

He poured us some glasses and he handed me some creamer. "French Vanilla?" I asked and he nodded. "You have good taste."

"I know." He said and I laughed as I poured the creamer into the mug. I stirred it around and then took a drink. "You don't put sugar in it?"

"Nah." I said and he nodded. "I'm not picky with coffee. I can honestly drink it any way, straight black, with sugar and creamer, just creamer, it's all the same to me." I said and he nodded.

"I'll remember that." He said and I smiled. "Anyways, we leave in a like twenty minutes for soundcheck. Ready?"

"Yeah." I said and nodded. "Let me finish this. I didn't sleep all night last night."

"Same, I wanted to cry." He said and I looked at him worriedly. "Then when I can sleep, I always wake up like an hour later, stay up a bit, then fall back asleep."

"Have you tried listening to music to fall asleep?" I asked and he nodded. "Sleeping pills?"

"I need to buy more." He said and I nodded. "I ran out."

"Mikey, Ally, ready to go?" I henard Calum asked and he stepped in here. "Is that okay? Can I call you Ally?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I said and nodded. "Where's the others?" I asked, glad he didn't comment on the shirt I had on.

"They're coming." He said and I nodded. "Let's go wait in the car though." He said and I set the mug in the sink, filling it with water.

"I never asked, what great did you get on the assignment?" Michael asked when Calum was out of hearing distance. "You turned it in alreay, right?"

"Yeah... um..." I blushed and a smile tugged on his lips. "An A+. The teacher said he liked how descriptive it was and the mood it set. He said it reminded him of a romance novel he once read. He told me it was well written, and the only thing he hated was that it wasn't in a full length book."

"Guess you owe me a date." He said and I nodded as I looked down at my black boots. "I told you you'd get a good grade-"

"Michael, Aleigha, let's go." Luke said and rolled his eyes. Michael gave him a pointed look and he walked away with a quiet scoff.

"Does he hate me? Does Ashton and Luke hate me?" I asked and Michael looked at me. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, they're just assholes." He said and I nodded. "Come on, let's go before they end up yelling at us." He said and I nodded.

-

"Aleigha! Smile!" Krystal said as she recorded me on camera. "Come on! It's for Snapchat!"

"Krys!" I said and Arzaylea laughed. I watched the band play, singing along quietly to one of their songs.

"She's like their biggest fan." Krystal said into the camera. She typed on her phone and then started up a new video. "Oh my god I love this filter!"

"Always on Snapchat." Bryana said and I looked at the two as they messed with filters. "Always."

"Krystal just likes filming and photography. She wants to take the field one day." I said and she nodded. "Didn't you have a shoot to do today?"

"Yeah but I got out of it. My friend took it for me." She said and I nodded. Some girls around were asking Bryana and Arzaylea for pictures, and the two politely agreed.

I stood beside Krystal and she recorded the band. "So I heard Mikey and you have a date soon." Krystal said when the camera wasn't recording.

"Nothing is a secret here is it?" I asked and she shook her head. "Who said it? Luke or Ashton?"

"Luke."

"Of course." I sighed and Arzaylea hummed at the mention of her boyfriend. "Nothing."

"Where are you guys going?" She asked me as she took pictures on her phone, some being selfies, some of the band.

"Beach boardwalk." I answered and she looked at me. "Yeah." I said and she laughed. "What?"

"You don't even own bikinis."

"Well I don't have to cause it's going to be dark and cold." I said and she rose an eyebrow at me, mentally asking how I knew that. "Don't ask."

"Whatever you say Lee." She said and the lights dimmed to a blue hue, a spot light on Michael as the rest of the stage sent dark.

"Oh no." I said and Arzaylea laughed. He was looking around the arena as practically everyone screamed for him. It went on for almost five entire minutes before he slowly started singing.

"Everybody's got their demons," he sang and I wanted to cry cause he was tearing up on camera and it hurt my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 242 29
The title says it all.
2.8K 73 42
Just a little story about a shy Luke that doesn't have friends and an overly out going girl that changed that
761 12 14
+in which a girl dm-ed her favorite idol. A/N: ( this is a complete rewrite of my old story on my lost account @hoooed_ and a better version of it )
30.1K 595 37
[This story was all my idea, please don't steal. If you would like to do something close to this idea please message me requesting if you can. It is...