girls || sequel to call me da...

By daddyfranta

this book is being rewritten and i will update you when the first chapter is up this story is about their dau... More

-c h a p t e r o n e-
-c h a p t e r t w o-
-c h a p t e r t h r e e-
-c h a p t e r f o u r-
-c h a p t e r f i v e-
-c h a p t e r s i x-
-c h a p t e r s e v e n-
-c h a p t e r e i g h t-
-c h a p t e r n i n e-
-c h a p t e r t e n-
-c h a p t e r e l e v e n-
-c h a p t e r t w e l v e-
-c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n-
-c h a p t e r f i f t e e n-
help
sorry
"i have a request."
WINNER
my gift to you

-c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n-

800 45 45
By daddyfranta

The police ended up calling my parents and they came to pick me up. They weren't mad. They we're concerned about my health.

"Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, papa."

"Where did she touch you?"

"I don't know okay I'm fine."

"We are so gonna press charges."

"Dad no we're not."

"You're still a virgin right?"

"Not exactly... b-but it's fine! I'll be fine."

"You're never gonna experience losing your virginity like everyone else... the way I felt when I lost mine is indescribable."

"Dad I do not wanna hear the story of how you lost your virginity."

"This man right here was the one who took mine. And I don't dream of having it any other way."

Then he began touching and kissing Papa the whole way home. I tried to ignore it.

And before you ask, yes they did have sex that night.

Sitting in my bed with nothing but the sound of my dads having the time of their lives in the next room isn't fun.

So instead I put headphones in and began listening to music while scrolling through tumblr on my laptop.

I didn't realize the time until I looked at my phone a few hours later. 1:30am

A knock on my window cut me out of tumblr for a second and I looked over to see Makayla asking me to let her in. I did without a second thought and she climbed in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep without apologizing to you. This was all my fault and if I wasn't such a bitch you would still be a virgin and be able to lose it to someone you love instead of some cunt that doesn't think of anyone but herself. You deserve the world and I wanna be the one to give it to you as your best friend. Will you let me?" All I could do was nod before I was squeezed into a hug. I, of course, hugged back, finally happy that I have my best friend back again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 3.2K 4
Wattpad Editors' Choice, Winner of the 2020 Fiction Awards (for Best Plot Twist) and 2020 Mafia Romance of the Year. A chance encounter with an enigm...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.1M 199K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...