[Editing] Creepypasta Boyfrie...

By Climax_Together

THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE... More

Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios
When you find out he's a killer
When he asks you out
Your first kiss
When he accidentally hurts you
When they meet your parents
When he's sick/sore
When he cheats on you/breaks up with you
When he sees your new boyfriend
Sorry not an update...
When he wants you back
Sorry not an update! :(
Grr not an update >:(
When he gets scared
Not an update
Not an update
Hey Guys...
When you're lost and can't find him
When he sees you in a dress
When girls fangirl over him
IMPORTANT
When he's drunk
When he says a stupid joke/pun
Not an update
When he tries to be polite/a gentleman but fails
Sorry!!!
When he's a pervert
When he babysits Sally
Just letting you know!
When he does something cute
When you make a surprise birthday for him
Your first time...
When he gives you a love bite
When he proposes
I'm sorry... :(
Please listen...
IT'S OUT!

When you two meet

70.2K 921 3K
By Climax_Together

Jeff The Killer

You were wandering through the woods, taking in the scenery, when you heard a twig snap. You froze, your eyes shifting to the direction you heard the twig snap. You saw none other than the infamous Jeff the Killer, standing a few metres away from you. His menacing blue eyes staring at you. You shivered and took a step back.

He sighed. "Heh, bloody stick blew my cover didn't it?" He asked.

You nodded, too afraid to speak. He chuckled.

"Well, I better head off, see ya around." Jeff said before jogging off. You stood there for a few moments before slowly returning home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

You stormed out of your house, beyond furious with your parents. Again, you were moving. Your mother insisted that it's a great opportunity for you. New school, job opportunities, a fresh start! But you didn't want that, you wanted to stay in the little town you called home.

You wipe the frustrated tears from your enraged eyes, as you walk down the dirt path. Little did you know, someone was eyeing you from the shadows.

"You should be grateful to have lovely parents." A cold voice said. You were taken aback and frantically looked around the barren area. "At least your parents loved you..."

"W-Want do you want?" You asked, slightly terrified.

"I would like for you to return home to your family and apologise for your selfish behaviour. There are people who don't have good parents. You are being selfish and complaining about something that will benefit you in the future." A pang of guiltiness hit your heart as you realised how childish and rude you were acting.

"T-Thank you, I'm going to go back and apologise now. Can I ask for your name?"

"BEN, BEN Drowned." A voice said before you heard footsteps slowly disappear...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You sat in the middle of "Slender's" Forest, with a plate of food and your favourite book in your hands. The genlte breeze danced with your hair, twirling and waving with the wind. Your hair's state didn't faze you as you continued to read, your eyes scanning the words printed into the paper and flicking the page with your slim fingers. A feeling of eeriness lingered in the air, but you dismissed it.

Static filled your ears as you saw an abnormally tall man teleported closer and closer to you. You eyes widened in shock, the rumours were true! You whimpered as you dropped your book. He gingerly picked up the book and chuckled.

"This is a wonderful book, distinctive plot, loveable characters, you'll enjoy it." He noticed your scared demeanour and sighed. "Apologies, my dear. I didn't mean to frighten you. I am The Slenderman, I'm assuming you've heard of me?" You nodded your head, being at a loss for words.

"Well I sincerely hope you trust me and become comfortable around me, because we will meet again, my darling swallow." (A/N: Most people that make these scenarios give the reader a nickname of a bird like dove, starling etc... so I decided to do that too!) Slender said before teleporting away.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

You had turned the lights off in your room, mainly because the light was bothering you. You sat down on your bed and started looking at photos on Pinterest, You heard the window slide up, blowing a cold breeze into your room. You saw someone crawl through and pull out a scalpel from his pocket. He looked up and saw you. It was an eerie, awkward silence until he decided to speak up.

"Hey." He greeted.

"Hello." You replied, slowly.

"The name's Jack."

"Hey Jack, I'm (Y/N)."

He shoved his hands in his pockets and sighed.

"Don't tell anyone about this, deal?"

"Deal." You answered.

"Cool, see ya later (Y/N)." He said before jumping out the window.

"Weirdo." You mumbled before shutting your laptop and falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

You were working at The Cheesecake Shop (A/N: A shop in Australia) where you saw a masked boy saunter into the shop. A mother gave him an odd look, but he seemed to ignore it. He walked up to the counter and removed his mask.

"Hey, I came here to pick up my cheesecake." He said.

"Cool, can I ask for your name?" You asked.

"Sure, it's Tim, you can call me Masky if you want..." He looked at your name tag. "(Y/N)."

"Alright, hold on a moment." You smiled, before heading to the back of the shop. You pulled out the passionfruit cheesecake from th fridge that had his name on a piece of paper beside it. You ambled out of the chilly room and placed the cheesecake into a box before handing it to Masky.

"Thanks, I'll see you soon (Y/N)." He grinned before walking out of the shop.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoody

Lately, you had been having the feeling of being watched. The feeling has lingered for days now, and you were determined to find out the cause of it.

You decided to stay up all night, but pretended to be asleep, so the culprit would less likely hide. You heard someone push the window up, allowing the pleasant, summer breeze to warm up the room. You immediately sat up in bed and looked towards the window. Sitting on the window sill was a male, in an orange hoody with a black mask covering his face. Red eyes and a frown appeared to be painted on the mask.

You yelped and fell off the bed. "Gah! W-Who are you?! Why have you been watching me while I sleep?!" You demanded, quickly getting to your feet.

"I'm H-Hoody, I w-wanted to find a new friend, because I felt lonely." He answered, quietly.

You frowned.

"So, will you b-be my friend?" He asked.

"Umm," you said. "Sure."

"T-Thanks, w-well, I'll see you later." He said, before jumping out the window.

You sighed, both mentally and physically exhausted. You lied down in bed and smiled, thinking about your new friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver

You were sitting on your bed, trying to remember a Pokémon from Lance's team.

"Hmm, what was one of Lance's Pokémon called? I remember it was an orange dragon, and of course, it was dragon type."

"A-Are y-y-you talking about D-Dragonite?" A hushed voice questioned.

You saw a limbless boy, around your age, floating at the end of your bed. You shrieked and protected yourself with a pillow.

"I-I know I-I-I look scary, b-but looks can b-be deceiving." He frowned.

You slowly removed the pillow away from your face and looked at him.

"I-I won't hurt you, I-I promise. H-How am I able to h-hurt you? I d-don't have any limbs." He reassured, laughing at the end.

You started to smile. "What's your name?"

"Lost Silver, b-but you c-can call me j-just Silver, i-if you want to, that i-is."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Silver. I'm (Y/N)."

"No, i-it's a p-pleasure meeting y-you. I-I have to g-go now. I promise t-to see you soon." He grinned, before pixelating away.

You remembered Silver telling you what Lance's Pokémon was. "Dragonite." you mumbled, a smile etching onto your features. "Thank you, Silver."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitchy Red

You were walking back from the kitchen, happy to return from your bedroom, when you heard something shift in your room. You raised an eyebrow and slowly opened the door. There, stood a boy, about your age, leaning up against the wall.

"Uh who are you? And what are you doing in my house?" You questioned, placing your bowl of popcorn down onto your desk.

"Hey shorty, I'm Red. I'm here because you so happen to be my next victim..."

You clenched your fists in anger. how dare he call you short. "I'm not short!" You protested. "I'm natural!"

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, naturally short." You were enraged. He chuckled at your change in demeanour and ate a piece of your popcorn. "Eh, I can't be bothered killing you now. I'll do it some other time, later!" He said before pixelating away. You pulled out a baseball bat and smirked.

"Oh, I'll be ready..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Jack (A/N: Sorry, this cliche, probably like the rest of them :S)

You were wandering through the carnival held at your home-town every year, fascinated by everything there. You saw a small, vintage, circus tent at the back of the area and decided to investigate. You noticed the prolonged line of people. In front of the tent stood a tall, black and white clown, holding a bag of some exotic types of lollies (A/N: I'm Australian and that's what we call candy).

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I welcome you to Laughing Jack's Sugar Shack!" The clown announced, revealing his sharp, white, teeth.

You shuddered slightly and began to walk away, until you felt cold claws grab onto your wrist, the person twirling you into their arms.

"Now, now, my dear," the person cooed. "I have the perfect lolly just for you."

You looked up and noticed it was that damn clown! You took a step back and glared at him.

"My, those eyes burn with a passion don't they? As I mentioned before, my name is Laughing Jack. It is a pleasure meeting you, darling, but it's getting awfully late." He placed the bag of lollies in your hand. "I'll see you soon, my dear. Ta-ta for now!" He said, before walking back into the tent.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Link.

After many failed attempts, you had finally beaten Dark Link, a mini-boss from Ocarina of Time. You smiled in pride before letting out a silent yawn, stretching your arms while doing so. You were already in your pajamas because it was a Saturday night and you weren't intending to go out. You walked into your bedroom and shut the door quietly, trying not to disturb your parent/s. You turned off the light before hopping into bed.

"Ouch, fuck!" Someone hissed.

You quickly sat up in bed, alarmed by the voice in your living room. You look at your alarm clock. 2:34am. You had been asleep for a few hours. You grabbed your torch, (A/N: Or flash-light) and proceeded to walk to the living room. You saw a silhouette of a boy, yanking his sword out of the T.V. Your eyes widened as you recognised him, it was Dark Link.

"What the heck? What are you doing here?! You're a video game character!" You whisper yelled.

"That's what you think, sweetheart, but I'm in fact, a creepypasta." He stated, finally pulling his sword out from the T.V.

"Uh, is that going to damage my T.V?" You questioned.

"No, not at all. As I was saying, I'm a creepypasta and I could potentially murder your entire family, but, I can't be bothered." He shrugged, sitting down on the couch and resting his feet on the table.

"So, my Ocarina of Time game is like haunted? Sort of like BEN Drowned and his Majora's Mask?"

"Eh, somewhat. Anyway, I have to go. I'll see you around, chick." He winked, before blending in with the darkness of the room and disappearing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ticci Toby (A/N: The author of Ticci Toby's story said that he was sarcastic, impolite and dark humoured, I figured since a lot of my characters are cliche, I would follow his true personality)

You were in your room shaking. Someone had broken into your house and was breaking your door down with a hatchet. The door broke down and you screamed. A boy chuckled evilly before walking into your room. You sat on your bed hugging your pillow waiting for your death. Your eyes squeezed shut as you saw the masked boy lift one of his hatchets in the air.

"This is it..." You whispered, tears streaming down your face. You waited for what felt like an eternity until you sauced up the courage to look up. The man sighed, irritably, and placed the hatchets down.

"Ugh..." The boy grunted. "I suppose I'll let you live..." He lifted up his hatchets and left the room, without saying another word. You stood there in shock before calling the police.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Smiley.

You were staying at your friend's place, having a slumber party when your friend gasped.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you (Y/N)!"

"What is it?" You asked.

"There's this super hot guy that lives in the apartment next door. Apparently he's a doctor!" She smiled.

You chuckled at your friend, who was now fantasising about him.

"You should totally meet him!"

You rolled your eyes. "Fine..."

Your friend squealed in excitement before dragging you into the hallway. She knocked on his door. A man with black hair and brown eyes opened the door.

He smiled. "Hello, (Y/F/N)."

"Hey neighbour! this is (Y/N) she's my best friend!" He looked at you and smirked.

"Hey, (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you." He said shaking your hand.

"Anyway, we have to go back and finish watching a movie, later!" Your friend said as she lead you back to her apartment. You opened the hand you shook your friend's neighbour in and noticed a note in it. You carefully opened it and began to read.

"Dear (Y/N),

You seem pretty cool, perhaps we could meet up somewhere and know each other better? By the way, you're gorgeous.

From, Dr Smiley :)."

You raised an eyebrow. "How was he able to write that? Did he stalk me?" You muttered. You sighed and shoved the note in your pocket before following your friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Homicidal Liu

You were supposed to be having a date with your friend but again, he was late. You sighed and stirred your (F/D) with your spoon. A man with stitches and caramel brown hair sat across from you.

"Hey, why such the sad face?" He asked.

"My friend is late for another date." You answered.

"..." It was quiet for a couple of minutes. "Well if you want we can go on a date...? Oh by the way, my name is Liu." He smiled holding out his hand.

You smiled back and shook his hand.

"I'm going to take that as a yes..." He chuckled.

You blushed slightly.

"So what were you supposed to be doing?" He questioned.

"We were supposed to go to the movies." You replied.

"Well lets go!" He said before grabbing onto your hand and taking you to the movies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bloody Painter

You were in your art class, creating a provocative painting. Your paint stained paint brush delicately traced over the marks of your grey lead pencil. You saw a boy slowly walk up and sit beside you. You dismissed him as just another classmate observing your work, until you realised he was wearing a mask.

"Your painting skills are remarkable..." He said, barely above a whisper.

"Uh, thanks..." You replied in an awkward manner.

"The colours you've used really bring out the true meaning to the picture, I've never seen someone so talented in that category. Oh apologies, I'm Helen, also known as The Bloody Painter. I rarely do this kind of thing. I was just so captivated by the painting that I had to sneak in and compliment your work. There's something different about you...?"

"(Y/N)."

"Gorgeous name, as I was saying, there's something different about you (Y/N), I'm not certain what, but I'll find out. I will see you some other time." He gently tip-toed the an open window and hopped out. You continued painting until common sense kicked in.

"What the hell just happened?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Puppeteer

You smiled and waved your hand at the crowd as the applauded at your magnificent play. You gently bowed before the thick, crimson curtians blocked you from the crowd. You thanked your classmates for the amazing acting and headed backstage. You walked through an eerie hallway and stopped abruptly when you heard a voice.

"That was magnificent." You looked around frantically for the culprit and found him sitting in the depths of darkness. He slowly walked out, revealing his gold eyes, grey skin and coal-black hair. A smirk appeared on his dark lips as inched closer to you.

"Um, thank you?" You squeaked.

"You are weclome." He stood centimetres from you and examined your face. "You are more beautiful close up."

You took a step back. "Thanks."

"Again, you are welcome." He coughed. "I suppose I should take my leave, thank you for the play, madam, you were the highlight of it." The lights flickered and turned off as he faded into the darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Zalgo

You were sitting on an old fashioned couch, in the Slender Manor (A/N: I changed it :3), when you heard two recruit girls talking.

"Oh my god, Lord Zalgo is here!" The blonde one whispered.

"I know, I like, wanna have his babies!"The brunette replied.

"OMG me too!"

"Yay Zalgo's babies!"

You rolled your eyes. Zalgo, the lord of darkness is admired by creepypasta wannabes. You didn't understand why people were into him, sure he was handsome, for a demon, but he was going to destroy earth! You shook the thoughts out of your head as you saw someone sit next to you. You glanced and sighed. "Speak of the devil..." You muttered. A smirk danced on his lips.

"I felt some negativity around your aura and decided to see if you were feeling alright."

You huffed. "I'm fine, you should ask the girls over there the same question, I think they're hyperventilating." He glanced over at the girls and shivered in disgust.

"I'd rather not..." He gently kissed your hand, the same smirk still plastered on his face. "Sorry to be a tease but I must depart from you, we will meet again, my dear." He stood up and walked away, ignoring his admirers following him behind. You chuckled.

"What a douche..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the new edited version of this scenario, hope you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 933 26
Heads up this is a gay boyfriend scenario book. If your not gay but your like "I'm not gay but if I was I'd date him" then your still welcome here! H...
918K 14.1K 31
CreepyPasta: Fictional Horror Characters Includes: SlenderMan; Eyeless Jack; Jeff The Killer; Laughing Jack; Lost Silver; BEN Drowned( Doctor Smiley...
118 0 17
I don't own any of the characters, except mine. Yes I know most or all characters, and I am a huge fan of creepypasta. Characters that you will or ma...
432 35 16
This story is based in a reality where creepypastas and the real world are based in the same plane. Long story short, this is my reimagining the worl...