Detour (Discontinued)

By TejasweeBalla

With life threatening phone calls and a niece who thinks she is her mother, life is not a bed of roses for Me... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 22

108 13 5
By TejasweeBalla

Niall's P.O.V.

Melody left hastily, probably to avoid the awkwardness. I laughed to myself. Liam seemed confused.

"She just left to avoid the awkwardness." I told him. He seemed to understand. 

"It's cute how you both understand each other so well." He said, and smiled at me. "Goodnight." He said, and went to his room.

I slowly walked back to my room, but not before peeping into Melody's room. I wonder if she really knows I do that....

Who knows? Maybe even she does that....

I went into my room, and straight into my shower. I really need a hot steamy shower right now. Today was very eventful.....

I almost lost Melody... But I found her, and expressed my feelings for her. So that's all good.

Good? Who am I kidding? It's AMAZING! I got to kiss her, with her full permission. And we even went on a date! She really liked it. 

We came back, and she revealed her secret to me. I can't even imagine the pain and struggle she's going through. I kinda know how it feels like, I've received a few threats before, but-

Wait, how long have I been in this shower?! I checked the time. AN HOUR?!?!

I quickly got out of the shower. Time just flies when I'm in the shower. I quickly got dressed into a tank top and some sweats and went out into the garden. I sat down on the green grass and started to think. 

How can I help Melody to get out of this situation? She's such a brave human being.... She bore all the physical and emotional struggle for 3 years! 

The grass feels so comfortable... I lied down on it, thinking.

.

.

.

I woke up to drops of water hitting my face. It took me a few moments to realise where I was. 

I lied down on the grass in the garden. 

This only means one thing....

IT'S RAINING!

I quickly ran into my room, making sure I didn't wake anyone up. I checked the time. 

4:00 A.M.

I paced around in my room trying to think of something. After a few moments, which was actually a whole hour, an idea struck my mind.

How about... we go away from here? Like, seem to be visiting places but actually try and escape from those people?

Hmm.....

Not a bad idea.

Actually, a pretty good one in my opinion!

I quickly ran to Melody's room. I didn't bother to knock. I went to her bed and shook her slightly.

"Melody! Wake up!" I whispered to her, trying to not wake Kiara up.

"Mmm..."

"Melody wake up!!"

"Mmm.... let me sleep..." She slightly pushed me. Ughh. How do I wake this sleepy head a.k.a. my girlfriend?

Just then an evil idea popped up in my head. 

I lifted her by her waist and put her on my shoulder with her head facing the floor and her legs over my shoulders, and started walking out. She let out a blood-curdling scream.

"LET ME DOWN NIALL HORAN OR ELSE I SWEAR I'LL BITE YOUR LEG!!!" She shouted. I just laughed.

"This is what you get when you don't wake up the first time your boyfriend wakes you up..." I said, laughing.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!!" She screamed again. 

"Fine!" I put her down, but her head on the floor first. I started running away laughing. She too started running, and soon caught me, and I was on the floor face first in no time. 

Have to admit, she runs fast.

"That's what you get when you don't listen to your girlfriend" She said, mocking my Irish accent, but terribly failing. I was laughing my ass off. 

Like literally, if I didn't stop soon, my ass would have come off.

That was terrible. Sorry.

Wait, am I saying sorry to myself?

I'm so weird....

After my laughter died down, Melody put her hand out to help me up, but instead of getting up, I pulled her down. She was on top of me. I was looking right into her eyes. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"I found a way to get out of this situation..." I whispered into her ear and placed a small kiss on her neck. We both got up.

"Really?" She asked me, surprised.

"Let's wake the others up, and I'll tell ya." I said, and winked at her. She playfully punched my arm.

We both walked to Liam's room first. I gently knocked on his door. No response. I knocked again, harder. 

"Liam!" I shouted. The door opened and a sleepy Liam appeared.

"Good morning Liam. We both wanted to talk to all of you, so we came and woke you up."

"Okay. I'll be down in 5." He said, and I nodded. Then he closed the door, and we went to Harry's room. I knocked. No response. I knocked again. No response. I knocked harder.

"HARRY!!!" I shouted. The door opened and a really sleepy Harry appeared.

"Get down! We both want to tell you all something." I said. He looked at both of us. Wait, I know this look.

Oh God, don't make him say something stupid...

"Congrats, both of you! I'm so proud of you Niall!" He said. YOU PERVERT!

"There's nothing like that!" Melody said, blushing. She playfully hit him on his arm. I laughed.

Although that doesn't seem to be a bad idea...

"No. Stop your dirty thoughts and focus on what you're doing Niall!" I told myself.

"Just come down. I'll see you there in 5. Okay?" I said. He nodded and closed the door.

Next stop, Zayn.

God give me strength...

I knocked. No response. Another knock. Still no response. I tried knocking for a few times, but all in vain. So I opened the door and went in. Zayn was still asleep. I shook him, he didn't budge.

"ZAYN! WAKE UP!" I screamed, shaking him. Finally he opened his eyes.

"What's up Niall? It's only like, 5 in the morning!" He was definitely pissed at me. But I have to tell these people my idea.

"We both need to tell you all something, so get your lazy ass up and come down." I said.

"Fine...." He said, and we left.

Next stop, Louis Tomlinson.

I knocked on his door, which he opened in a few seconds. Looks like he is awake. I told him to be downstairs, which he agreed.

We came down to see Liam playing with Kiara. 

"When did my baby wake up?" Melody said, and Liam smiled at us and handed Kiara to Melody. She still looked sleepy.

"I woke up when mommy screamed." She said. Oops. She glared at me, and I gave her an awkward smile. Just then Harry and Louis came down, and in a few minutes, Zayn was there too.

"What was it that you wanted to tell us?" Liam started the conversation.

"I have an idea..." I said, bluntly.

"What's that about?" Harry inquired.

"I thought, why don't go on a tour.." Ughh why am I not able to put it in proper words?

"We are going on a tour, Niall" Liam said, referring to the Take Me Home Tour in a few months.

"No, not that. I mean, just a vacation to enjoy and relax so that we can start off the Take Me Home Tour with full energy..." Phew. That went well. Everybody seemed to be thinking, but I couldn't quite understand the look on Melody's face.

"Sounds about right because we were planning on a vacation to Hawaii for your birthday. But since, you know, this all happened, we cancelled it." I quickly glanced at Melody who had a guilty look on his face. I quickly gave her a kiss, ensuring her it wasn't her fault.

"Yeah, I think even I need a getaway..." said Harry.

"Well, as long as we get to enjoy, I'm down!" Louis said, cheerily. We all smiled.

"Seems like a great idea but how do we tell the management?" Liam said. Shit, shit, shit, shit.... I didn't think about them. How are we gonna do that?

"Fuck management! Do we really need o tell them?" Louis furiously said.

"But we gotta tell them..." Liam said. 

"Leeyumm...." I gave the other lads a let's-make-him-do-that look and they all agreed. Liam seemed to understand where this was going.

"What? I'm not gonn-" We didn't even let him finish. I pulled out my phone and dialed Simon's number and put it near his ear, while the others caught him so that he wouldn't move and push me. Liam looked helpless, like a lost puppy. 

"Um.. Hello Simon" Liam said, this is going to be long.....

.

.

We were all sitting on the couches while Liam was pacing back and forth. It's been an hour since Simon lifted the call and apparently Liam is not doing a great job pleasing him.

"But Simon, we need a break! We'll release the album once we get back from our vacation, and start the tour!" He was waiting for Simon's reply. 

After a long pause, which made Liam, and us, anxious, Simon seemed to answer him. He jumped up with joy,and we all involuntarily jumped up and screamed.

"Thank you Simon!" Liam said, and ended the call. We all hugged each other, and screamed. Poor Kiara didn't understand what was happening. She seemed confused. I felt her tugging at the hem of my shirt. I cradled her in my arms.

"Why are all so happy?" she asked. I smiled and pecked her cheek.

"We are going on a vacation!" I said, and her face lit up like a light bulb. She got down from my arms and went and told everybody that we were going on a vacation. Everybody was cheery and happy.

But little did they know that this is actually a way to escape some consequences....

A/N : Hey there marshmallows! So I present you all chapter.....

Wait, what chapter is it? *Checks the title of he chapter*

.....Chapter 22!! *Drumroll*

Wait, 1637 words? THAT'S THE LONGEST I'VE EVER WRITTEN! 

Wow.. I'm really getting better at this...

So, how do you like the story so far? Tell me, I'd love to listen... 

So, that's it for today..... 

Vote, comment and share!

Have a Fabulous Friday! 

I love y'all and I'll see you again on Tuesday!

BYee!

Tejaswee 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 80 31
Two worlds... Two people... Different goals... One contract... "Will our story turn out to be something good? Or will it just make things even worst...
52K 1.6K 23
Liam Payne and Niall Horan have a history they don't want anyone to know. But a secret like that would be impossible to keep seeing as they're stuc...
6.2K 130 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
372K 7.9K 32
Harry [18] , a jock, plays any sport he can, hottest guy in school. He's of course popular and girls will do anything to get to him and have him in b...