Dimitri Series one-shots

By Writer20161

Since I've had requests to do this, I am going to make this book only for one-shots. These one-shots only hav... More

The Death of Dimitri Black
Drunk
When Rosalie Snaps
You're Pathetic
Xavier and Catherine's story is published!
A fifth story in the Dimitri Series?
Author's Note
Why a fifth book is going to be written

Dimitri and Pokemon Go

13.1K 364 26
By Writer20161

"Sara, where is your father?" Rose asked as she walked into the room.

Sara looked up from her sons trying to kill each other and frowned.

"He was on his phone, mumbling about Pokemon." She said.

Rose sighed, "Of course."

Hours turned into a day while Rose waited for her husband to come home. She started to worry about him, wondering if he was okay. She eventually sighed and decided to go to bed, knowing he was an alpha and could handle himself.

The next morning, Rose woke up to her phone ringing in her ear. She sighed as she answered it.

"This better be important." She growled.

"Uh, honey, I'm in Florida." Dimitri sounded.

Rose groaned, "Really? Dimitri, you are the biggest-

"Ow! Listen little boy, if you hit me one more time I will lose control and bitch slap you!" Dimitri yelled.

"Go ahead, bitch!"

Dimitri sighed, "Give me a minute."

"Dimitri...."

"Ow! Fuck off, bitch!"

"Stop being a brat!"

"No!"

Rose studied her nails as the shouting continued, when Dimitri sounded, she picked up her phone. She took it off of  speaker and held it to her ear.

"Done?" She asked.

"Yeah, little bastard is now tied to a pole. Oh, shit, here comes his mother." Dimitri sighed.

"Good luck, call me when you're almost home. Oh, we need milk. Love you!"

"Whoa! I need help-damn it, woman! I am speaking to my wife! Go control your little monster!" Dimitri shouted.

"You did not just call my son a monster!"

"Yes.I.Did."

Rosalie rolled her eyes before hanging up.

"Dumbass." She sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 659 21
You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson Braun reject you Alyssa Megara Brown as m...
143K 7.6K 34
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
2.3M 74.6K 97
Soul mates An invisible force that ties the fate of two people together in a strong unbinding red thread of love. The person with whom you fall in lo...
222K 9.1K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...