STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note
22

8

11.4K 185 49
By laflirtygemini

The less I know the more I want.
**

Shortly letting my friends in I was just wanted to yell about what happened, yet the risks and the reality was that I couldn't. "Looks like miss little goody two shoes Teddy ditched school." Manny chuckled and Mel gave me a funny look. Bri just went ahead raiding my frigde along with Jasper.

"Well I wasn't feeling well, so you know the smart girl needed a break." I say trying to cough up. "Bullshit!" Bri yells from the kitchen.

"We came here to get your ass ready for this party! And since we have like plenty of time, I definitely want you to go take a shower, get girled up and head out to dinner and head to the party! And I found out that Lucas was going, you can talk to him. Since you're the only one that likes the jackass." Mel rambles and Jasper sits her on her lap and I roll my eyes.

"I don't even like Lucas, although I did run into him, the other day." I admit and the realizing that this Lucas boy wasn't going to be gone any time soon.

"No way, spill. The guy hes so hot, thats why I went with Melissa to the soccer practice yesterday to check him out." Bri chirps as she bought some cookies and lemonade.

"Well on Thursday, I decided to ditch my last classes. I just needed to chill out and I went to the Sanctuary—"

"Lies! You wouldn't even go there, your so cute and small you would get raped there." Manny exclaims and I roll my eyes and Melissa and Bri have their jaws on the floor.

"I agree with Manny, the Sanctuary is really sketchy." Jasper adds in.

"Anyways, I go in and I'm walking around suddenly I find a circle playing spin the bottle which was going to end up to be some sex party and then boom he walks from behind and sees that I obviously didn't fit in. We talked the guy seemed okay and I told him I was never coming he said we'll see each other around." I say and they still carry their suprise looks.

"Well looks like you actually made a new somewhat of a friend Teddy, I congratulate you."

"Looks like I did."

**

"Jesus Christ, I look like my aunt Linda." I huff out and try to pull the sliver dress down past my ass, yet the fabic didn't budge.

"You're ass is just huge!" Mel says as she paints her toe nails. Bri looks over "Well you look hot, and as in, you will tottaly loose your virginty tonight." My eyes grow wide.

The fact that right now everything felt so wrong. The feeling just wanted me to stay and listen to Sebastian. And with the thought of my virgin card still not being swiped, I wasn't for hell ready for any swiping. The thought of sex really never did creep in my mind, yeah occasionally I will get the heats but yet Ignore it and whatch cartoons. But now with Sebastian kissing me and stuff my legs and body is asking for it.

"I'm going to change into a trusty tank top, borrow your black skirt and use those black knee high boots." I say.

"Fine but this time your going to let me do your make up." Bri says and Mel nodds.

After the long time of finally getting ready, and taking waiting for the guys to come and pick us up, I was ready for my one hour in the house of balloons and make it out alive with an uber.

"Well don't all you look stunning, especially you babe." Jasper says and Mel blushes Bri rolls her eyes.

"So anyways, um I'm gonna go meet up with someone, my uber is outside." Bri says and we part our goodbyes.

I sit in the back with Manny, and he talks about that I don't go anywhere alone and if anyone is causing me trouble that he would come and help me out. I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Be cool with your booze, you begin to fall apart like three shots." I laugh.

"I do not, maybe after like six." I say

"We all know you're tottaly gonna pass out." Mel adds and Jasper chuckles.

The rest of the car ride all I can think was about that woman Sebastian was with. I'm guessing a woman his age, platinum blonde, skinny to the bone, with a sun kissed tan and can tottaly pull red lipstick. They could talk about artwork and medicine. Her name would be like Oliva. How I envy her, yet I was here too breaking rules and going to Darren's stupid party.

With a pounding heart beat, I grew nervous. And I decided to do the most desperate thing. I could.

From: Teddy🍒
Hows your lame date going?

I send the message and the faster my heart beats, I will be lucky if he reads it.

"Oh shit Monique texted me to get ice, people nowadays are so dumb." Manny says and Jasper makes a u turn.

From: Sebastian🌹
Actually its not a date, just a casual dinner. Lets says its going pretty better than I expected it.

I could feel from the bottom firey gates of hell this man was smirking. And I was so ready to drink more than six shots. Envy and some jealousy crept in. Honestly I never expected this feeling in the world. I have never experienced it and it made me feel pain.

From: Teddy🍒
Do you know how petty your being, I could tell your smirking, you old dirty man! I bet she's your wife!!

I grew mad, and then suddenly. The car stoped and we're here at the party. It was Mansion and the gates where open. Exiting the car, I saw solo cups everywhere and loud music. This place was going to take forever to clean.

I slowly began to walk behind my friends, eyes fell onto me, like I was some new girl. Yet thing was I knew all these people, from grade school.

Walking in big stair case, people all over and the smell of raging whoremones, alcohol and perfumes. People dancing and grinding or making out. My own skin felt alive yet my mind was telling me to leave. With the feeling of anger I lead myself into the kitchen.

"Want anything, Manny?" I ask turn to see all my friends gone. I spotted Jasper and Mel dancing yet they looked like they were procreating a baby. Bri was somewhere only god knew. And always I was stuck alone in the kitchen under the clouds of smoke.

**

      He looked at her as she got dressed, she blushed and decided to accidentally leave her panties. That spark that she thought they had, died down. He had mission and she had no clue.

"Darren? Why'd do you always keep looking at me like I'm some piece of meat." She asked.

"You actually are, and I happen to be hungry." He smirked at her.

"Shouldn't we go back to the party, we can smoke and judge people." The girl said.

He put his shoes on, and she touched up her make up. "I have other people to do and I'm keeping an eye out for someone I'm doing business with. So run along, and drink — Just keep this private like I said before. Bye babe." He gives her a kiss on the lips and Brianna leaves him alone.

He fixes himself up wearing a mask of a crow. The only reason why'd he slept with her and play with her so called pathetic feelings was for her close friend. And tonight they'd sleep together and his bet would be completed.

The Virgin girl and Mr. Popular.

The thought of just humiliating his friends and making an affair with her would be the greatest bet he clould think of with his 'enemy'

Just as he decended from the stair case he found her in her full glory dancing and drinking with her friends. And how beautiful she looked. In honestly he had never noticed her or looked at her twice yet with her short skirt and very revealing tank. He knew all about her crippling crush as she would stare at him and always get so red as he would sit near her. Everyone always did want him and yet right now he looked at the guys having hungry looks for this girl that looked so new. He was bubbling inside since she had came to his party. He felt like the Great Gatsby throwing his parties for his girl Daisy.

Yet thing was Darren had his bad intentions, he thought it could be just one grand joke and only one person knew.

**

On my third cup of apple vodka, my head turned, and I guess I began to see things. This dude in a suit with a crow. I needed to slow down so I decided to go get a water my throat burning and my hot skin I was just tired. Always looking in the crowd I found myself think of Sebastian with his "Casual Dinner" that piece of scum, how dare he? I was angry and heading outside to the pool with the other people felt like a good idea.

I decided to get a water bottle and a refill of my previous drink.

"Well don't you look hot." My eyes grow wide and  I feel a presence behind me. I turn around and I kinda found it so hard to believe.

Darren Roberts.

Telling me that I look hot.

And with my drunk head the only thing I could do was. Drink even some more.

"You're Crow head— and actually real?" I sputer and out he grins. 

I could tell my heart once again was racing yet this time my body didn't want to admit it.

"Thats me, so you look alone want to dance?" he offers me and If I was a freshman I would have said yes and jump up and down and cry— like I was going to get married yet the guy was a sex machine and Bri had told me that I looked somewhat decent to fuck and it scared me.

Although with Sebastian could be kissing her neck and sleeping with his Casual dinner girl date. I decided to let go.

"Uh I-I g-guess?" I mutter up and as I see his hand go for mine, my phone rings and his girlfriend Agnes apears. She gives me a look and I turn myself to my phone and drinks.

From: Sebastian🌹
She isn't my wife, and I just dropped her off. Want me to come over, we can talk.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. I didn't bother to reply, the fucker could go ahead and text her.

"Didn't we disscuss that losers are never invited to these events, this little Freshman should go home."Agnes slurs and I feel my anger boil even more. Although that girl slept with half of the school she had no right to try and kick me out the onlt here was her drunk ass.

"Agnes, can you relax the poor girl was alone. Shes like a baby." He says and I give him a questioning look.

"You know what, yeah I look like a kid, but I'm gonna go ahead and drink your fucking booze and throw it up on your bed and go be a happy-go-lucky- ray- of- fucking-sunshine!" I yell and their not even bothered, and Darren gave me a smirk. I felt my phone ring once again, walk pass the two most popular air heads and began to drink away the emotions that accumulated.

"Looks like you're a doll in distress."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 819 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...
2.3M 93K 28
Evan Sudlow is narcissistic, over-dramatic, and secretly gay. Sebastian Amsel is calm, casual, and hotter than hell. Evan is absolutely infatuated wi...
1.4K 69 71
When Juliet Simms discovers a darker side to her love life, she stops at nothing to make sense of it. What did this mean for Andy? Follow along as Ju...
895K 24.6K 60
Ted and his family moved to the US because of their parents separating. Being new in high school, and a nerd, he thought he would get bullied. He is...