Marked By Him

By savory_wine

on hold Adonis Angelou Decapo- Vincent second son of Neither World lord Al-card Vincent must find his way ar... More

Marked By Him
Angel's P.O.V
Adon P.O.V
Angel's P.O.V
Al-Card P.O.V
Angel P.O.V
Angel P.O.V
Al-Card P.O.V
AN
Adon
Angel P.O.V
Adon P.O.V
Al-Card
Angel P.O.V
Angel P.O.V
Adrik pov

Angel P.O.V

26 1 0
By savory_wine

Finally alone ...sleep, I can get some.

Dad had me up all night long telling me this and that. Little did he know me and Adon weren't listen to half the things he said.

I set down my bags of belongings and looked out of the cabin house. We had went to Sebastian's winter house on Haven for our honeymoon it sat by a lovely lake clear and blue. I didn't turn when I felt his presence just let him wrap his arms around me and moaned when his warm and cooling breath met my throat.

" how do I exact my punishment, for forgetting our promise. Hmm should I spank you then fuck hard, love you hard then spank the hell out of you. Or spank you and make love to you till you can't stand." He whispered in my ear, licking the outer ring

"how upset are you" I breathe leaning back he made my whole body tingle.

"moderately so" he answered kissing down my throat I leaned back to allow him more access to my neck and collarbone.

Shuddering "then option three would work best for your temperament no?"

"this is true, option three is your final answer?"

"it is Bazz my final answer, but I've got to ask are you sure you want this your not gay you were always with a woman on the streets when I saw you in passing" I say

"true I've never taken a man or been taken by a man" I sigh at his response

"this aught'ta be fun, I really won't be able to walk." I think aloud

"you've had a man Angel?" he asked sounding mad

I shook my head "no none have ever caught my interest to engage in the act but plenty of women some with the usual fetish to be sexed from both holes"

He relaxed letting out a Pent up breath

"were you worried big guy about my anal status" I tease his hold tightens

"I believe it's time we start" he growled flinging me onto the huge bed I bounced harmlessly stopping on my belly. I felt the bed dip here we go, I've never experienced physical pain inflicted by someone other than my twin. He pulled me across his lap by my ankle, throwing a leg over mine, and elbow between my shoulder blades.

"now how long did you forget about the promise" he asked softly

"13 years" I said truthfully not trying to add licks.

"14 smacks then, one for food measure" shot

The first stinging hit came after he exposed my rear. I stiffened shit this stings like hell

"count" he commanded

"one" then he soothed by rubbing the assaulted spot

"two" the same rubbed but the right instead of left

"three" both only eleven more to go

It felt like it took forever for him to reach 13 and the last one was a dozy like he put force behind it I had to bit my lip plus jump like all the other. Then he rubbed like was the rhythm hit rub hit rub but never the same side twice. Them both at once, my ass was on fire. Ugh I definitely won't be sitting. He rubbed my derriere some more moving lower with each sweep. Finally his finger find there mark.

"I just want to push in but that will cause unnecessary damage let's shower" he said picking me careful of my heated ass. He set me down and turned on the water letting it warm. Once steam went up he dragged me into the stream the hit from three sides and began shampooing my hair and I his body. The incredible feel of his muscular arms and chest and the color was like bronze he was so tanned compared to my caramel. He turned me to rise out my hair being sure to keep it out my eyes. Then his hands were on my body like mine were on his God my knee buckled as he pulled me up from washing his legs and sliding me up kissing me hard. I kissed back.

Tit for tat, suckle for suckle, it probably looked life we were trying to eat each others face. And his finger were messaging my hole again, at this point he could shove it in and I wouldn't care I just needed him closer. that thought brought me up short just as he entered a soap slicked finger. It pinched and burned I made a face. I knew I needed to relax but ugh.

"Relax love or it'll hurt more feel me not the pain" he said pulling at my lips then ducking further for a nipple pulling it in between his teeth rolling it gently that liquefied me. He hit my spot with his finger causing me to whimper. I reached for his member poking most enticingly at my thigh stroking and pulling as I like mine done. he groaned and added another finger. I arched into him when he scissored my muscle apart then added a third.

"OH God!!" I gasped then he jerked me off too, my legs were shaking I was going to fall from the sensational pleasure

"P please now"I begged biting his arm when he hit my spot again and I near convulsed

"You sure your ready for me" he rasped all to ready to enter me himself

I didn't even answer just placed my hands on the shower bench and bent forward. If he didn't hurry I'd lose the hold I had on the darkness inside me. The reason I'd forgotten our promise and couldn't remember anything from before my brother leaving with out reminder. The darkness that only me and my brother have being born twins and of too different races. I was about to get sucked in when Sebastian's cock met my entrance ,I relaxed wanting his penetration just love to battle the darkness, and slid in I hissed in pain and pleasure. He went to the hilt and stayed so that I could adjust to his enormous rod he was stretching me something awful.

"God Sebby move, love me til I can't stand tomorrow" I begged him contracting my muscle rings to tighten reflexively he growled and slammed into me. so hard my hand slipped and I slapped it onto the wall.

"More please more, love me hard don't hold back" and he didn't I hit my head once and said nothing. If he hit me again in that spot I'll pass out but then I felt Adon mind reach out to me he was the next house down three miles away. I shook my head my vision was changing. No Gus don't I thought hard but to late he'd aligned.

Angel you were slipping he asked worried as he arched his back and his mate came into view. She was going down on him.

Fine Gus just a little slip I'm okay. Get out of my head before you experience penetration.

Oh come on this isn't the first we've had sex together my brother teased

Just as Sebastian hit my G spot again and Adon thrust into Michelle we felt each others pleasure and I could take no more. I came hard calling Sebastian name and pushing Adon from my mind at once. My mate did not disappoint he came soon after I felt his seed fill me to the brim seeing it down my leg.

Sebastian panted in my ear trying to catch his breathe not moving just embraced me til his lungs pulled in enough air to speak.

"were you talking to your brother just then" he asked straightening up. I said nothing weary of his reaction. sighing I answer.

"yes but very briefly he was worrying" I explain

"I see you guys are really close aren't you"

"really close love" I say thinking on all the abilities we have and share.

"as,close as this" he asked chuckling

"yes except he can go a distance before it's a problem" I say one thing and meaning another.

"oh I can go the distance" he growled pulling out swiftly causing me to moan his name.

I was over his shoulder. We were in the room the next moment and I was on the bed. Him crawling after me this man was pure sexiness to me and I bit my lip to keep from making a sound.

The rest of the night he showed the distance he could go. When I woke I ache but not to bad but moving just now was out of the question. I was way to warm looking down I found Sebastian wrapped around me breathing at my neck. Smiling there is no use the love beat down just coming back with vengeance, I remember when... Wait I remember. My chest burned just then I slipped from Sebastian's hold and withered on the floor. the mark was spreading. looking at my chest another section of my abdomen covered by the black and red intacate design.

"Ah" I gasped softly spasming in the heat that was all consuming.

"Angel!!" I heard Adon call from the front door shit I was hoping he wouldn't wake up but then he is my twin.

He entered our room to find me on the floor panting in a fetal position. Jarring Sebastian from his sleep

"What why are you here, and why is my mate on the floor" Sebastian asked perplexed

"nothing I'm fine I rolled out,of bed" I told him

"lies, his tattoo grew bigger, it is excruciating painful" Adon bramble

I then heard him in my minds sorry but he made me,swear to tell the truth about you, sorry

He's good he got my brother I couldn't even be mad. Sighing and sat up looking up at everyone.

"so clothes wasn't an option Nii-Chan" I teased

"nope baby brother was in pain had to come, you forget when something is too intense we share it voluntary our not." Adon threw back

"yea well get out so I can dress some people have decency" I reply smiling

"hey I've boxers that should count right?" My brother asked his wife

She just patted his arm and turned to leave.

"I'll make breakfast you boys hurry up and get it together." She calls over her shoulder.

I stand and head to the shower after Kissing Sebastian briefly on the lips. My Brother followed as usual to the shower. We still take showers together when one of us is upset. We've got to stop it before it consumes your whole body Angel. Adon thought

I know Gus trust I do but how I've mated and consummated it what left is there. I reply

Idk but I'm not losing you to some jealous hags curse. Don't you love him? Adon mental voice was escalating I winced

I do the old feeling and the new are mix and mingling I love I ponder in our silent conversation

Is it memory or new bro

"I don't know Adon!, if I had do you think I'd be here right now?" I said aloud

"what he didn't ask anything" Sebastian said perplexed then realized

"your telekinesis, well I feel left out" he gripes

I chuckle and pull him into the water stream with me. I do love him but how much is enough to stay the curses advancement.

Til the day you all can learn to love with an open heart neither twin will be at peace. One will flounder to get it right while one seems to thrive. Til both can find what true love hold the curse will continue to creep.

"what does that mean" I ask

"one must love not only best friend and brother but also significant other" the hag spoke then was gone

"I know it still perplexing to me too" Adon said having watched my reminiscing thoughts with me.

"what is?" Sebastian asked quizzical

"the curse put on us by a woman who first courted My father after my mothers death. We hated her cause she wasn't our mom so father wouldn't agree to marry here." I answer

"how old were you?" He asked

"8 9 not very old, but our mother had just died" Adon answered his question from his perch on the counter and I joined him there.

"Hey ass off counter gotta use that for food"

"I understand if she said that to you but moi" Adon thought at me

"Gus politely shut the fuck up" I growled then pulled out of our connection as he chuckled

"What's so funny babe" Sebastian asked looking at me sideways

"The fact you said for us to get ass off the counter when his isn't even touching it, but staring you in the face" I said sweetly

My sister-in- law feel out laughing as did my husband oh that just send chills down my spine thinking it. Sebastian tried and failed to hide his grin while Adon glared at me promising retribution.

"Love that isn't nice apologize to your brother" he said sternly still trying to hold the smile forcing it way onto his face. I pouted at him not wanting him to get mad at my brother.

"Hai,watashi o yurushite, aniki (forgive me, big brother)" I say jumping down and bowing to Adon

"Wasurete (forget it)" he replied ruffling my hair

I growled at him but his wife called for us to eat. It was delicious I had to laugh when he told her that it was almost as good as my cooking cause I did it while we were on earth. She threw her biscuit at him Peggy him dead in his forehead I felt it too and rubbed my forehead along with my brother.

They left after cleaning up and I went back to bed tired as hell after the tattoo growth. Sebastian following behind holding my hand.

"Adonis" he said all low and sexy had me hard in seconds

"yes Sebastian" I say without turning from the bed. He was a breath away from me.

"I need you, to feel your skin your lips, let me?" He begged

No take him he needs to know you feel for him, love him like you use to my inner self said he always came out when I was weary or stressed and especially after the tattoo grew.

"Sebastian I love you" I say taking hold of his face

"do you" he said looking surprised

I nodded caressing his face. We were in bed for what felt like forever. Til Sebastian dropped pulling out breathing hard pulling me into his arms, my head fit perfectly in his neck.

"thank you, it felt so good to have you in my arm and returning my feeling" he spoke and I colored some

our honeymoon went like that the whole time just being together with Sebastian and my brother and his wife made me extremely happy. Yet I was constantly hearing that voice and ignoring it, it saddened me to leave our little piece of heaven. I really remember my love for Sebastian and it only grew with that time alone he was amazing.However the more I remembered the further the curse spread the louder the voice the harder I faught to supress it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 31.9K 36
How do you tell someone who's in love with another person, you are mates? Aetos is a man of many attributes and patience is one of them. After being...
41.2K 2.1K 38
THE ROYAL TALE: BOOK 1 [ManxMan] COMPLETE! A person of royalty was only allowed to marry someone of royal blood. The rules were the same for Prince S...
185 9 28
Sebastian becomes the newest servant to Lord Ambrose after a certain meeting. When he arrives at his new home he has to learn a lot. The ever changin...
3.5K 244 51
Tyler Lewis didn't ask to be a vampire, but being an orphan and knowing nobody else like him, he's learned to deal with it. But his life soon takes...