The Maze Runner: Imagines and...

By venus-moss

Imagines and Preferences for The Maze Runner. Newt Gally Thomas Minho {others will need to be requested} More

Preference # 1: First Thoughts About You
Preference #2: How He Kisses You
Preference #3: His Favorite Traits of Yours
Preference #4: Nickname for You
Preference #5: His Nickname
Imagine #1: Gally
Preference #6: His Favorite Place to Kiss You
Preference #7 : Your Daughter's Name
Preference #8: Your Son's Name
Preference # 9: Musical You Watch Together
Imagine # 2: Newt
Preference #10: Scary Movie You Watch Together
Preference #12: Your Song
Preference #13: Your Name in his Contacts
Preference #14: His Name in Your Contacts
Imagine #3: Minho
Preference #15: His Favorite Color on You
Preference #16: TV Series You Watch Together
Preference #17: Cute Christmas Tradition
A/N
Preference # 18: Where You Two Vacation To
Imagine #4: Thomas
Preference #19: How You Know He's Jealous
Preference #20: How You Know He's In The Mood
Imagine Request Form!!!
Preference #21: Dog You Two Own
Preference #22: The Other Glader's Views on Your Relationship
Preference #23: Turn On's

Preference # 11: You Wear His Clothes

4.2K 70 14
By venus-moss

Thomas:

"Shuck!" I whispered angrily as I stepped out from the pouring rain. My shirt was soaked and I was exhausted, today had been a very long day.

"Everything alright sweetie?" Dylan's tired voice croaked.

"Yeah, I just soaked my shirt that's it." I said sighing.

I heard him move over next to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder and drew it back.

"I would say you are wet." He said and I let out a small laugh. He chuckled.

"Here borrow one of my shirts." He said and I felt him place the dry material into my hands.

"Thank you Tommy." I said pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"No problem sweetie." He said as I quickly changed into the large t-shirt.

Newt:

I cringed as the warm vomit landed on my shirt.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)." Chuck said shaking.

"It's alright, it was an accident." I said with a sigh. I quickly walked out and into the sleeping quarters. I rummaged through my things before picking up one of my boyfriend's shirts.

I took off my shirt and shimmied into the new clean shirt. I hummed in content before walking out.

"Hey love, is that my shirt?" Newt's bright voice asked as I walked past.

"Yeah, erm Chuck kinda threw up on mine." I said embarrassed. He chuckled.

"You look very cute in my clothes." He said and kissed my nose before returning to his work.

Minho:

I let out another cough. I was freezing, and felt terrible. Another shiver racked through my body. I sat up and searched for something to help warm me up. I looked to see one of Minho's long sleeve shirts. I tugged it on and smiled at new warmth that surrounded me.

I crawled back into my place, and fell back asleep.

"Babe, how are you feeling?" Minho asked shaking me.

"If you shake me too hard I'll throw up." I said sluggishly. He chuckled.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, I was just really cold." I said, and to follow up my point I sneezed.

"Move over babe, I'll help keep you warm." He said and I smiled. He climbed in next to me and wrapped me in his arms.

Gally:

It was a hot and humid day in the glade. I was burning up in my long sleeve shirt and pants. Groaning I straightened up and wiped the sweat from my brow and walked over to my boyfriend Gally.

"Hello darling." He said when he saw me approach.

"Hey." I said and hugged him. He gave me a quick hug, wanting to keep his tough act on.

"What's up? Is another glader hitting on you?" He asked angrily.

"No, it's just really hot and I wanted to know if I could borrow a shirt." I said. He smiled.

"Absolutely." He said and kissed my cheek. I thanked him and walked back to the area we shared. I changed quickly and immediately felt a bit of relief.

His shirt went to my knees, after all he was a quite a bit taller than me. I walked back out and gave him a thankful wave. He came running over.

"I change my mind." He said and turned me around.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"One, because all the boys are staring at you. Two, that really turns me on." He said cheeks red as I laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 333 21
imagines about miscellaneous harry potter characters! lightning era and marauders era :) [ this used to be a draco imagines book :) ] started: 9.9.20...
63.2K 846 25
Your name is Kylie Brock, aka Colby Brock's twin sister. You both are 21. You guys live together in LA with the rest of your YouTube friends. You and...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

159K 3.7K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
765K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.