Wizard (Martin Garrix Fanfict...

By martin_garrix_

Madi is just your average 17 year old girl, right? Not quite. She has a huge dream of becoming a world-reno... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 12

678 17 2
By martin_garrix_

"I'm sorry I was unfairly mean to you when I first came here. I'm sorry for the paparazzi getting all over us and causing so many problems. I'm sorry I insulted you about Henry and that he doesn't want to see you anymore. I'm sorry for what Matt did to you just now. You don't deserve any of it."

I smile at him, and take his hands in mine. "I forgive you. I'm sorry I wasn't grateful to you for actually helping me get away from Matt. And thanks for saving me just now. You have impeccable timing," I giggle, suddenly feeling overjoyed.

Martin just studies my face as I speak, and when I giggle, the biggest smile I've ever seen on him breaks out on his face. "So, are we all good?" He asks me shyly. I nod, and he stands and grabs my hands to pull me up before pulling me in for a huge hug. And it feels so... good. And right.

His arms are wrapped completely around me, encasing me in his body. After just a moment too long, we realize how intimate of a hug it is, and pulled away. We stand close, just looking at each other.

Martijn looks like he has only gotten out of bed recently, and like he just pulled on clothes and ran his hand through his hair to get ready this morning. His eyes look still a bit drowsy, but aware, a dark forest green color with the intense gray rim around them. 

A small smile appears, dancing on his rose-colored lips. I realize it is in response to my own little smile. He is still holding onto my hands, and when we both realize this, we let go, my hands falling down to my sides. Now everything feels awkward.

"I should probably go, I've got... stuff to do, you know." I nod and follow him towards the still wide open door. He reached out a hand for it, and then mutters, "Fuck it," and closes it.

I frown in confusion. "What?" He takes my hands again and pulls me towards him, moving his hands from my own up to my arms, and then finally landing on my hips. They rest there as mine still hang at my sides.

He gazes deeply into my eyes, reading me. Did I want this? Both of us were asking. My lips part as I gaze back at his gorgeous face - his nose crinkles a little bit as he tries to understand what I'm thinking, and it makes his green eyes shine, and it looks like sunlight on dappled leaves. I realize I might be staring and look down, shyly, and move my hands up to his toned upper arms. My fingers brush just high enough that they push the sleeves of his t shirt up a little. His skin is so soft, the short, light hairs on his biceps only adding to the lovely texture.

I look up and met his eyes. "Martijn..." I whisper. And then we both know my answer.

His right hand removes itself from my hips and gently pushes my hair back before resting on the side of my face. Martijn's eyes follow his own movements as he moves my locks. His left hand gently draws my body into his until my hips are just lightly against him.

My breathing increases when our bodies touch, and he smiles at my reaction and expression before drawing his tongue out to lightly lick his lips. My eyes follow its path and I subconsciously bite my own lip. Martin inhales sharply at that and then - he kisses me.

Martijn's lips move over mine, kissing and pulling at my upper lip. His lips are unbelievably soft and gentle, and they move in perfect sync with mine. I kiss him back, softly at first, and then I get comfortable and confident and I kiss him enthusiastically, and he matches my speed, our lips meeting and separating and then meeting again, unable to be apart for long.

I can feel him smiling into the kiss, so I slide my hands up his hard chest and around his neck, and tangle my fingers into his soft, caramel colored hair. I knot my fingers and pull gently, and he responds with a soft moan and by using the hands he has on my hips and the back of my head to pull me as close to him as he can.

I break the kiss for an instant when I gasp as our bodies are slammed together, but he quickly recaptures them and kisses me deeply. When he pulls me into him, I can easily feel him on my stomach through his sweatpants.

"Martijn?" I ask shyly. How does he make me feel this way? I've done this dozens of times. But with him it feels like I have never even kissed a boy before. "Is that alright?" he asks coyly, only drawing back so our lips are still touching, and he is whispering the words on my lips. "Y-yes," I reply, and rejoin our mouths.

I feel just the tip of his soft, warm tongue touching my lips, but it's so tantalizing I can't help but moan. "Mmmm," he moans back and slides his tongue over my lips. I meet it with mine, and now I'm gasping for air, not because I can't breathe, but because he is just so incredible.

He is so teasing with his actions, moving his tongue so that I never get quite enough, and then... then he pulls away for a just moment to bite my bottom lip with his perfect teeth.

I expect his lips to return to mine, but he suddenly whips me around and pushes me hard against the door. He pulls far enough away to gaze into my eyes for a moment and bite his lip. Then he kisses me gently on the corner of my mouth, then on my jawbone, then on the edge of my jaw and then down just below my earlobe. The sound of him gently biting and kissing and licking is so... hot. Tantalizing. I can't help but moan into his neck and pull on his hair to release some of the tension I feel.

He moans back against the skin of my neck, more confidently this time, before kissing and sucking a little lower on my neck. I can feel his head tilted up to look at me as he makes his way down, wanting to see the reaction he illicits. His hands move from my hair slowly down my back, and then to that spot where if he were any further down, his hands would be grabbing at my ass.

Martijn keeps kissing down my neck, and my breathing gets faster and faster. I inhale sharply when he pushes himself into my lower stomach again.

I know that if he keeps going down, I will lose all control. I want him so badly. But - Anna! Crap. She's going to be here any moment. If she catches us, I will never ever hear the end of it.

"Martijn," I panted, still helpless as he moves his way back up to my jaw. He hears the tone in my voice and reluctantly pulls away. "What is it?"

"Anna's going to be here soon. I'm sorry." He rolls his eyes. "Seriously? When?" He runs his hands up and down my bare arms and goosebumps rise in the wake of his touch. "I don't know. Soon." He bites his lip. "Soon is a measurement of time now?" I smirk. "Yes." I expect a witty comment but he just stares into my eyes, that small smile reappearing on his lips, which are darker in color and swollen from kissing me.

I blush under his gaze, from what we've just done, and smile back. "What is it?" He smiles fully, at my blush or my reaction, I don't know, and his straight white teeth appear. "Nothing."

The doorbell rings from right behind us and my eyes widen. Martijn looks at me and we both giggle like little schoolkids. I push him behind the door so he's hidden between it and the wall, and fling it open to see Anna.

"Hey! Ready to go hang at the beach?" Anna grins and hugs me. "Heck yeah! Wait, I have to pee first." I laugh, partially in relief, and step aside to let her in. As soon as the bathroom door shuts after her, Martijn steps out from behind the door and to my surprise, grabs my arms and reels me in for a kiss.

I giggle when he lets me go and he smiles sweetly at me. I push him towards the door and he is almost out when he whips around. "Wait, I have to pee first." I laugh before clapping my hands over my mouth and glancing at the bathroom. "Shut up and get out of my house," I say with mock severity.

"Don't you want your phone back first?" I frown. "What?" He grins and pulls my phone out of his pocket. "Here. I was gonna make you look for it yourself but it looks like my time's up," he says with a glance behind me.

I take my phone out of his hand and turn to see what he's looking at. The bathroom door has just opened. When I turn back to the front door, Martijn is gone.

I smile to myself and turne back around. I cannot believe what just happened between us. Every bone in my body is overjoyed. Anna exits the bathroom and when she sees my expression, gives me a funny look. "What's up with you? You look like you just got laid." I have to adjust my breathing so I don't blush. She is way too close with that guess.

"It's a beautiful day and I'm excited to spend it with my best friend!" I exclaim, grabbing her hand. She laughs. "Sounds good to me!"

As she turns to go out the back door to the beach, I look down at my phone. What did he do with it? As if it heard me, it lights up with a small chime.

<<Hey Mad Dog>>

******* 

Finally, some action!! Haha, I hope you enjoyed this one, it was fun to write and I was really ready for them to finally get together.

Anybody else so pumped about In The Name of Love?? I listened to it on repeat while I wrote this chapter and I can't get over how good it is <3

Thanks for the support with votes and comments! -Remy 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 414 23
After Noelle and her family move to Amsterdam, she feels like her life will change. Prestigious school, new people and fantastic opportunities. She t...
49.6K 864 42
Tall, Curly hair, brown eyes, what else?👀❤ Written for female readers Basically a collection of GIF and song imagines about you and actress Zendaya...
1K 5 12
Martin Garrix had nothing, he was a nobody, his mother worked double shifts a day to just keep a roof over their heads, it was rough but they got thr...
20.1K 230 16
Dj's and producers like dj snake, martin garrix, julian jordan, madeon, dillon francis and many more featured in your own visualisation and storyline...