Bracelets // Mgc

By Allena5SOS

A story on how a single fangirl made her idol take off his millions of bracelets and share his troubling stor... More

Bracelets // Mgc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five (tw)
Six (tw)
Seven (tw)
Eight (tw)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen (tw)
Seventeen
Eighteen (tw)
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (tw)
Twenty Two (tw)
Twenty Three (tw)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six (tw)
Twenty Seven (tw)
Twenty Eight
Thirty (tw)
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three (tw)
Thirty Four (tw)
Thirty Five (tw)
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven (tw)
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One (tw)
Forty Two (tw)
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five (tw)
Forty Six (tw)
Forty Seven (tw)
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Epilogue [rewritten] (tw)
Author's Note

Twenty Nine

5.2K 212 280
By Allena5SOS

Aleigha's point of view

"I don't understand why people like your band." I told Michael as we trailed slightly behind Ashton and Bryana. Luke and Arzaylea were behind us, followed by a couple of other friends of theirs.

"I don't either." He said and I pulled my leather jacket down a bit. "We suck. Have you heard our music?"

"Totally! Pop garbage!" I said and we laughed. "But you're also a cookie cutter sound of My Chemical Romance, Green Day, and Fall Out Boy! Even though they're not pop garbage!"

"Oh my god right?" Michael asked and looked at me. "We're pop trash that are apparently copies of great punk groups! Much sense!" He agreed and we just laughed.

"Much wow." I said and crossed my arms as I pushed my hair out of my eyes. "So I forgot my contacts and glasses, if I'm about to run into something, help me out. Kinda blind over here."

"Alright." He said and I thanked him. He pulled the sleeves of his flannel down and I looked up, nearly running into Ashton.

Michael grabbed my arm, preventing me from crashing into his friend and I thanked him. "Maybe you really do need those glasses." He joked and I nodded.

"Very." I agreed and he let go of my arm. "Where are your bracelets?" I asked him and he looked at his wrist. He looked behind us and then made us walk faster, passing Bryana and Ashton. "What-"

"Luke uh, made me take them off." Michael said and I furrowed my eyebrows together. "He told me that I wear them too often and it's annoying. When I was showering, he hid them."

"That's a dick move, are you serious?" I asked and he nodded. "Can I hit him?"

"After me." He said and I laughed as we stopped at a stop sign. I pushed the button and as we waited, beginning to take off a good half of the wristbands and bracelets on my wrist.

"Here." I said and he looked at me. "Hold your hand out." I told him and he did as I said.

Since the flannel he had was extremely loose, the sleeve rode up way too much, exposing more than what he'd probably want people to see.

I quickly placed the accessories in his hand and he looked up at me. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, cause you need them. Trust me, they'll really help you out, especially since the sleeves are ride up a lot." I told him and he nodded as he put them on one by one.

"Aleigha! Where did you get that jacket? I want it!" Luke's girlfriend said and I looked at it.

"At H&M." I said and she gave me a thumbs up and a smile. I nodded and then looked at Michael again, setting a hand on his back to signal for him to walk forward.

We all crossed the street and Michael thanked me as he put the last one on. "You're welcome." I said and nodded. "I'd rather you hide them then accidentally show them in public. It'll gain a lot of attention."

"Yeah... knowing me I'd fuck up and do just that. I make mistakes more than I do anything right." He said and I shook my head.

"No, don't think like that." I said and he shrugged. "I didn't mean to put it like that. You wouldn't fuck up."

"No its fine. It's alright." He said and I was silent. "So, off of Panic!'s new album, which is your favourite."

"Golden Days." I answered almost instantly. "That song is such a bop. I love it." I said and he nodded, telling me that he liked the song Death of a Bachelor.

"Brendon Urie slays me." Michael said and I agreed. "That dude is awesome. His vocal range is epic, bigger than our band."

"His forehead is bigger than my future."

He looked at me and laughed loudly, his eyes squeezing shut lightly as he threw his headback. "I can watch movies on that forehead!" He added and I laughed myself.

"Forehead's so big, I can advertise products on it." I pitched and we just kept laughing, probably irritating everyone here.

"I can paint murals on that forehead." He said and I shook my head as I looked at him.

"His forehead is taller than Luke Hemmings." I said and he laughed so hard he had little hiccups in between.

"His forehead is so big, it should be a fivehead." He said and I pushed him away slightly.

"That one sucked Michael." I said and he pouted as he pushed me slightly, both of us still laughing quite hard. "You're terrible. Get out."

"Through what door?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him. "The one you forgot to close?"

"Oh my god, you didn't." I said and he nodded, a smug smile on his lips. "Gotta Zayn." I said and he gasped loudly as Bryana laughed, turning around the look at me.

"You've hurt his poor Directioner heart." She said and I shrugged as I looked at Michael. "He'll get over it." She said and I nodded as Ashton crossed his arms.

"Mikey," Luke said and he hummed. "Can I talk to you?" He asked and Michael nodded, Arzaylea quick to take his spot.

"So, are you and Michael dating?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Just friends?"

"Yeah, friends." I said and smiled. "We met not too long ago anyways." I told her and she nodded.

"You're not as bad as Luke said. He made you out to be like a witch." She said and I frowned slightly. "You're not! You're cool."

"Thanks." I said and smiled. "You're pretty nice for what everyone on social media says." I told her and she shrugged.

"Can't always trust that." She said and I nodded. "Do you know where we're going? We've been walking for awhile."

"Michael told me we were just here so people don't suspect dates and stuff going on." I said and looked around, seeing Luke and Michael behind with their friends. Luke seemed upset and Michael seemed irritated.

"Doesn't make sense. Everyone knows we're dating, what's the point to hide it?" She asked and I shrugged. "I bet we're going to a club."

"Oh..." I said and nodded. "I don't drink so I guess I'll be on my phone the entire time." I told her and she shrugged.

"Have a glass or two with us, you're our new friend. What's a better way to seal a friendship than a couple of pints and a line or two?" She asked and I put my hands in my pockets.

"I also do not do um drugs." I said and she rose an eyebrow. "Maybe I smoke occasionally but that's it."

"Smoke what?"

"Cigarettes, but that's very rare." I said and she nodded. "I don't really do that stuff like most people."

"Not gonna push you." She said and I nodded. I heard slight yelling and Arzaylea turned around, clearly hearing it too.

"No Luke, you're being unreasonable. If you're bothered by my choice of attire, don't look. I don't yell at you for always wearing your necklace, so don't yell at me for always wearing bracelets." Michael said and we slowed down.

"Luke, calm down. Let Mikey dress however he wants."

"Come on, before you end up fighting." I said and lightly grabbed Michael's arm. He took a deep breath and walked ahead. "Calm down Michael."

"Luke's irritating me. I swear to god." He said and he looked at me. "I want to punch him."

"No you don't, he's your best friend." I said and Ashton and Bryana turned into the parking lot of a club. "Wanna keep making fun of band members we love to death and would probably die for if we had had the choice?"

"Yeah, I'll start. Luke Hemmings is a rat and I hate him." Michael said and I pinched his arm. "I'm sorry." He said and I nodded.

"Come on." He said and took me into a club. They got through the bouncers easily, probably cause they were extremely famous and 'always came here' as one of their friends said.

He took me straight to the bar, asking me what I'd want to drink. "I don't drink." I said and he nodded, ordering a couple of beers and water (which caused the bartender to give him a really weirded out look).

"Getting water at a club is like going to a prostitute for a handshake." He said and I shrugged as I smiled at the bartender. "Why don't you drink?"

"Oh um, my dad used to drink a lot and it's kind of triggering." I mumbled and he hummed, obviously unable to hear me. "It tastes too bitter for me." I said louder and he nodded.

"Alright." He said and nodded as I tapped my fingers on the table. "Have you ever been to a club or bar before?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Once with Krystal but I left early because I was panicking after I couldn't find her. I ended up reading an entire novel and baking cookies instead." I said and he nodded.

"Sounds like a nice night in, good books, cookies, maybe soft music playing." He said and I nodded.

"It's absolutely wonderful." I told him as I took a drink of my water. "I enjoy it a lot. Partying isn't my thing."

"Me neither. I usually stay in my room, watch movies, okay guitar, listen to music. Partying is their thing, but sometimes I join." He said and I nodded and he drank his beer.

"We could always ditch." I said and he laughed as he looked at me. "Head out somewhere." I told him and he nodded.

"Alright, we'll do what you want," he said and smiled. "Not that I wanted to stay here. I didn't know we were coming, but I'll stay for some beers."

"Seems legit." I joked and he nodded as he drank more of it, handing the other to a random person.

-

"Did you really?" He asked and I nodded. "No way. I don't believe you. You're lying."

"I'm not lying!"

"You're such a bitch for that!" He said and I laughed. "You just kicked him?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah I mean, he said some things and I wondered what it'd feel like of I kicked him in the head, and I did it." I told him and he shook his head. "Come on, he had it coming."

"That's your brother!"

"So? I'll kick him in the head again." I said and he took a drunk of his beer. I think it was his fourth or fifth one. "He's an ass and I'm glad he moved out."

"Okay, maybe he should have seen it coming." He told me and I nodded as he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Hey! Let's dye your hair now!" He said excited and I looked at him. "Let's do it! I wanna dye mine too!"

"What color?"

"Whatever color you're getting, burgandy was it? I haven't done that color yet. I've had red, black, red and black, but not burgandy." He said and I laughed as he finished his bottle. "Come on! I'll drive!"

"Woah there hot shot, you're not going anywhere near the driver's seat." I said and took his keys before he could grab them. "Nope. You're not driving."

"Fine." He said and I stood up. I yawned softly and threw my hair up into a messy bun after I quickly laced my Converse back on.

I threw the leather jacket on the floor since I couldn't bother with it on and he followed me out as I adjusted the wristbands on my arm, a couple we took from Luke since he was 'being a fucking dick'. Michael's words exact.

"Are we really going to go to a drugstore and buy hair dye and bleach at like midnight?" I asked and he pushed me out of the house.

"Yes!" He said and I laughed. "Woah, wait." He said and stood still.

"Oh no Michael-"

"I'm good. I thought I had to puke, then I realized, I didn't." He said and I face palmed. "Let's go, come on." He pushed and I unlocked his car.

"I hate driving at night, you're lucky." I said and he shrugged as I started his car. He turned the radio on and I immediately turned it down, not wanting to hear profanity so loudly.

"Where's the damn chord?" Michael grumbled as he looked around.

"Michae buckle your seatbelt."

"Is the AUX chord gone? Seriously?" He asked and I told him to put his seatbelt back on. "Hmm?" He looked and me, looking extremely lost.

"You're so drunk." I mumbled and reached over, buckling his seatbelt for him. He smiled and thanked me. "Since I already started the car, pulled out of the driveway, and put shoes on, I guess we gotta go to the store." I said and he cheered.

"I found the chord!" He gasped happily and I rolled my eyes as he tried plugging it into his phone. "Where's the hole now?" He asked and I shook my head.

"How did I end up-"

"Talking! In the first place! You said you liked my Cobain shirt!" He yelled as he danced in his seat.

"My god..." I mumbled, laughing lightly as how dumb he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 73 42
Just a little story about a shy Luke that doesn't have friends and an overly out going girl that changed that
20.8K 714 22
In the real world, they loved each other. In the super world, they were each others' enemy CURRENTLY EDITING {this is one of the first stories I'...
70.2K 3.2K 23
in which an absent-hearted boy and an over-estimated girl meet through lonesome walks on the same dreary beach.
761 12 14
+in which a girl dm-ed her favorite idol. A/N: ( this is a complete rewrite of my old story on my lost account @hoooed_ and a better version of it )