His Star: Black Star x Reader...

By choerrychuu

discontinued. [I first wrote this when in elementary school; so sorry if it's cringey] (Y/N) and her weapon T... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 13

1K 47 15
By choerrychuu

IT'S OCTOBERRRR! I JUST LOVE THIS MONTH AND THE WEATHER. IT'S FAB-U-LOS!

ESPECIALLY WITH ONE OF MY FAVOURITE HOLIDAYS OF THE YEAR, HALLOWEEN!

Ahem, anyways onward with the story!

Third Person's POV

Click.
Click.
Click.

The clicking sound of high heels each throughout the basement of the D.W.M.A, though it suddenly comes to a stop.

"Geko! I've brought it." A feminine voice says as the sound of a briefcase being dropped to the concrete floor is heard.

"You'll remove one of the snakes from my body, just like you promised. Right Medusa?"

"Mhm, yes. Thank you, Eruka." Medusa says her back faced away from the frog-like girl.

Eruka then kneels down towards the steel briefcase and opens it, revealing a big needle with black liquid inside it.

Medusa chuckles, "Free. How's your Magic Eye?"

"It's great. I should be able to control an Independent Cube by now." A tall, muscular man in a striped black and white jumpsuit says, as he smiles deviously.

"Good. That Magic Eye of yours will be needed tonight. We're counting on you."

From the shadows emerges Crona with Ragnarok attached to his back.

(A/N I'm not sure what gender Crona is, so in this story, Crona will go by male pronouns; he/him.)

"Yeah, leave it to me," Free says.

"Well then, the time has come. I've been waiting for this exact day!" Medusa states as she slips the hood off of her head, revealing the evil grin on her face.

"The revival is tonight."

Your POV

"HURRY UP! OR THE FOOD IS GOING TO BE ALL GONE!" Tiffany yells, as she grabs a tight hold of your hand, and violently pulls you up the remaining steps.

You two both reach the top and spot your friends, making your way over to them.

"Hey, Tiffany! Hello, (Y/N)!" Maka greets. Tiffany lets go of your hand and waves to the group gathered beside Maka.

"Woah, Tiffany! You look different!" Patty says, as she rushes to her doppelganger (personality wise) and checks out her outfit.

"Yeah, thanks! I usually wear my hair up, but (Y/N) insisted that I should switch it up for tonight, or else she'd take away my food coupons! Talk about being a sadist!" Tiffany says though she whispers out the last part.

You playfully roll your eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Speaking about (Y/N), your dress looks cool... I guess." Soul says, whilst he pinches the fabric of your (f/c) dress uniterestedly.

You look down at your (length) (f/c) dress and shrug. Not sure whether to feel complimented or offended.

"Thanks, Soul! You brush up quite well yourself!"

"Oi, (Y/N)! I'm gonna eat a ton of food!" Black Star says with a closed eye smile, calling for your attention to be on him.

Turning to look at him, you then see his appearance and sigh.

Drool drips down his chin, his tie poorly put on, hair dishevelled, and his tuxedo jacket slips off his shoulder.

W-What a slob. You thought.

"What's wrong, Kid?" Maka asks, drawing your attention from Black Star to the downcast shinigami.

"Oh, it's nothing. Sorry." He replies as he smiles weakly at all of you.

"Kid! You don't seem excited! This is a big night, and you should turn that frown upside down!" Tiffany smiles, as she places both hands on his cheeks and casts them upwards.

With that she leaves the blushing, awkwardly smiling Kid standing there. Tiffany rushes to the food table with Patty running after her.

"I'm starving..." Black Star lazily exclaims. Kid looks over to him and slightly cringes at his manners.

Also, was probably thinking of how much of a slob Black Star was being.

"Well, you folks go on inside and enjoy the party!" Liz says, pointing into the room filled with many people dancing and eating.

Everyone files into the grand room, Black Star goes on about how hungry he was... again.

"No one cares!" You seethe, making the move to subtlety smack his neck. However, his reflexes kick in and he grabs your hand in his.

"HEY! THEY HAVE DIFFERENT VARIETIES OF SNACKS (Y/N)! LET'S GO!" He yells, pulling you along behind him towards the buffet table.

Goodness gracious...what a night this will be. You thought.

~LATER~

"Yo! Hey! Hiya! How's it going? Thank you all for coming!" Lord Death announces to the audience. The crowd immediately broke into applause and cheers.

"Whooooooof! Ift's Lorwd Dweath!" Tiffany hoots, with her mouth full of chips.

You cringe and slightly close her jaw.

"Well! That concludes my greeting." He says as he shifts away from the microphone.

"That's it!?" You exclaim.

Kid sighs and steps up to the mic prepared to speak.

"Ahem! I shall say my condolences too! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to attend this gala in celebration of the D.W.M.A's founding."

"What a gentleman! He's amazing!" You gush.

Hearing this, Black Star immediately stops scarfing down his chicken and glares at the back of your head.

"Amazing, huh? Let's see how amazing his speech is after this!" He says as he disregards all his chicken bones onto the floor, making his way towards the stage.

"The D.W.M.A helps maintain world peace now, but-"

"YAHOOOO!"

A vein appears on your forehead and you sigh at Black Star's stupidity.

What in the world is he doing...? You thought, slowly looking up to see Black Star dangling from the curtains.

"It's Me! The one and only Black Star!" He yells while pumping his fists.

Kid ignores his antics and continues on with his speech.

"But this is all thanks to-"

"The only one to capitalize the 'm' in 'me' is Me!" He grins. His eyes search for yours in the crowd to see if he had gotten your attention.

You glare at him and then look at the floor. Then back at him, indicating for him to get down.

"Uhh... how shall I say this-" Kid goes on to say.

"NYAHAHAHAHA! No way am I coming down (Y/N)-"

"Disgusting trash!" Kid yells, as he roughly stomps on Black Star's face.

How'd Black Star end up there anyway? You thought. You simply shrug as you watch the two boys scruffle it out on stage.

"What do you think you're doing!? How dare you interrupt my speech!" Black star yells.

"You're the one who interrupted! Fool! I had wanted for this speech to be addressed carefully!"

Aggravatingly crossing your arms, you make your way onto the stage and easily pull Black Star away from Kid by his collar.

~

"It's hopeless... I want to die," A pale, gloomy, Death the Kid says. Liz mercilessly slaps his back "encouragingly".

"Geez! Whose party does he think this is?" Black Star says as he rubs his now swollen, red cheek.

"Not yours, that's for sure," Soul says to Black Star, walking towards you two.

"Well, this is a stand-up dinner party and there's even a band! So dance, party and do however you like!" Lord Death concludes, as the music starts playing and the chatter starts up again.

"I-Is it just me, or does this music awfully reminds you of Excalibur too?" You ask, turning to Black Star.

However, you look down to see that he's plopped himself down near your feet, stuffing his face with food again.

"How disgraceful... and a messy eater." You mutter as you wipe some of the crumbs that have landed on your leg away.

"Raise your legs in a 60-degree angle! Yes! That's it!" You hear Kid yell.

You turn around to see that Kid, Tiffany, Patty and Liz have formed a line and were kicking their legs like they were on Broadway.

Tiffany and Patty were giggling, but Liz sighs and mutters a low, 'how embarrassing'.

Well, at least they're having fun.

"Ahem, (Y/N)?" A voice says as you feel someone tapping your shoulder from behind you.

You turn around and look up to see Hiro.

"Ah, Hiro! Long time no see! How are you doing?" You say, smiling gleefully at him.

You see a tint of red on his cheeks, as he sheepishly scratches the back of his neck.

"I-I'm doing well."

"Well, that's great!" You say.

"Y-Yeah...! It sure is!"

"Yup...!" You say, not sure of what to talk about next.

An awkward pause is shared between you both, as the students around you dance in pairs, to the deafening sound of the Excalibur-like jazz song.

"S-So... would you like to dance with me-?" Hiro goes on to ask, but a sudden force pushes him out of the way and Black Star takes his place.

"(Y/N)! You seem hungry, and I haven't seen you eat since we've gotten here! Here, eat this!" Black Star yells, disregarding the fact that Hiro was sprawled out on the floor in an uncomfortable position.

"Umm, I'm okay, thanks-! MMPF!" You muffle when Black Star shoves some breaded shrimp into your mouth.

"Tasty, right?! Right?!" He cackles.

You look at him slightly confused as to why he was doing this. Not too long ago he didn't even acknowledge your existence!

You quickly swallow the food and wipe the remaining crumbs off your face.

"What's up with you, Black Star?"

"GWAHAHAHAHA! The almighty Black Star is always up! Never down! Now let's dance!" He exclaims avoiding your question. He grabs your hand and begins to spin you (literally) around the dance floor.

"I-I was going to dance with her..." Hiro states weakly.

I'm going to be sick! You contemplated.

"Stien! Hurry and get everyone out immediately!" Someone shouts from the main entrance.

Black Star eventually puts you down and looks towards the person at the front doors.

You shake the dizziness away from your head and squint to see who it was.

"Sid?" You say, in a questioning tone.

"You okay?" Dr. Stien asks. He rushes over to his aid seeing that there was blood dripping down his face. You and the other meisters and weapons go up to him as well.

"I ran into a surprise enemy attack downstairs, when I was checking some stuff out. But I dove out of harm's way before it could do some serious damage to me. Nevermind that! You need to get out of here!"

"Why? What's the matter!?" Tiffany asks with concern laced in her voice.

"It's a trap! They've been waiting for this day to come! The day where Lord Death leaves his mirror and all the D.W.M.A students gather!"

Dr. Stien's pupils shrink and immediately his eyes begin to wander around. Searching for someone.

"Where's Medusa?!"

At that moment, everyone glances toward the balcony and watches the blonde witch jump off of it.

"Well, I'll be damned..." You muttered.

"(Y/N)! I'm scared!" You hear someone say as they latch onto your leg.

You sweatdrop and look down to see Hiro gazing up at you.

"First off, let go of my leg. Secondly, don't panic. Everything will be okay!" You assure him, bending down to remove his grasp on you.

The floor began to shake and a few screams were heard from most of the students.

"I'll get you guys out," Sid says, pulling out his knife from his pocket.

A green-like box had surrounded around the area, with blue sparks of electricity sparking inside around the room.

"GAAHH!" Tiffany, Liz and Patty panic.

I just said don't panic! You facepalm spiritually.

"We're locked in!" Stien yells, his voice overpowering amongst the chaos.

"Here it goes! FORCED BURIAL!" Sid yells, slamming his glowing weapon down onto the quaking floor.

"What-?"

Suddenly, you and Tiffany, Stien, Black Star, Maka, Kid and their weapons fall into deep, coffin-like openings, leading to who knows where.

"I'm counting on you all to protect the D.W.M.A!" Sid finally says. You begin to fall to the floor as if a lever was pulled to open a dark tunnel leading downwards.

You scream bloody murder as you continue falling.

There seems to be no end to this!

But then you see a bit of light, indicating that you'll reach ground soon.

The fall comes to an end, for you were the first one to reach the ground and landed on your feet.

"GWAAAAAAH!" You hear the others yell.

You look up to see Black Star, Maka, Kid and Dr. Stien arrive, and they too land on their feet.

For the remaining, they all land on their bottoms.

"Eh, so it's true. All the meisters landed on their feet... we really are different." You hear Soul say.

"Eh? Too bad, I would've liked to sweep you off yours (Y/N)," Black Star suggests, sending you a sly smile.

"Not now." You state as you shrug his arm off your shoulders.

"So, later?!"

"I sense 8 witch souls, including the Demon Sword." Kid pipes up, ignoring Black Star's comment.

"What's happening to Death City?" Maka asks. However, all of a sudden a loud crash could be heard.

"Listen to what I have to say carefully and calmly. Below us is the very first Afreet, the source of all the madness," Stien exclaims cautiously.

"And now Medusa, a witch who disguised herself as our school nurse, is attempting to revive it. This must be stopped at all costs."

"No way..." Tsubaki says in astonishment.

"It's true. That's what my father told me. He can't leave the school because he has to make sure the Afreet is safe," Kid said.

"Follow me, everyone."

~LATER~

"This is the underground entrance," Stein says, as you all stop in front of the dark opening.

"Our foe is powerful. If you're not fully prepared for what lies ahead, you may lose your life. If you want to turn back now, then do so." He takes out his cigarette and takes a drag of it.

Tiffany turns around to leave, but you grab her shoulder before she does.

"Whether or not you're willing to fight. Or whether or not you'll come with me... Let your souls decide."

"We're coming," Maka speaks for the whole group. Everyone was in their normal attire now.

"Okay, then!"

"Uhm... Quick question! How did we magically all wear our normal clothes without bringing backpacks? Like, did we wear them under our party clothes or..." Tiffany questions, as you all head underground. Prepared for whatever is to come.

A/N

Well I updated!

Hopefully I'll be doing more of that if I don't have much homework!

And don't worry, this book isn't discontinued! I just needed a break for while.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! If we get 16 votes or more, I'll try my best to update ASAP.

Ciao for now

UPDATED
OCTOBER 2ND, 2016

Edited
March 19th, 2018

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 157 37
This is a story about a young teenage girl studying at DWMA at Death City. Alyssa is a meister and she is accompanied by her trusty weapon, Maddie. S...
51 5 14
10 years after Asura's defeat, Soul Eater's living the dream as a Death Scythe, and still surrounded by his best friends. Then Lord Death throes him...
52 1 7
This is about how Soul goes through a tough time and his friends are there to help him. I will warn you that there is mention of abuse and there are...
10.5K 739 55
Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after they found out she was a weapon and was 'd...