The youngest one - living wit...

By moonlightb_x

W A R N I N G I wrote this story what feels like a very long time ago, and it is honestly horrible. Having... More

Cast - The Family
A kickstart to the week!
A surprisingly great day at school!
Later that day
Off to the salon
A regular meltdown
The last day of school!
Family time
Alton Towers - part 1
Prank wars
Sweet revenge?
Just like a movie
Where is she?
Nightmare
Race against time
The end!

Alton towers - part 2

3.7K 77 1
By moonlightb_x

After thir3teen, we once again got the sky ride but this time to the dark forest. We all went on ripsaw first, but only because they tricked me! I hadn't seen that ride before and therefore didn't know that it went upside down - the boys told me it only swung forwards and backwards.
We were all strapped in (I was sat next to Jake and Dylan) and then the ride started. I was quite enjoying myself until it hung us all upside down. I screamed louder than everyone on the ride, and saw my siblings laughing, knowing that they'd tricked me successfully. When we got off, I was feeling sick but still stumbled over to everyone else. Theo picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder, and I literally thought I was going to vomit - but luckily I didn't. He carried me to the queue for galactica before putting me down. It didn't take us long to get to the front and then we all went and sat down. I was in the middle of Callum and Elliott, and Tyler was sat on the other side of Callum so we all helped each other to put the head sets on. When the ride started I actually really liked it, even with my fear of roller coaster. The virtual reality was just a distraction.
At the end we all got off and walked to Nemesis. Nemesis sub-terror was closed so "unfortunately" we didn't get to go on that. Jk, I was buzzing! I was terrified of going on nemesis and I begged my brothers not to make me, but kindly Elliott said he'd sit next to me - like that would make everything okay! He helped me get into my seat and pull the bar down and then he sat down himself. My heart was beating outside of my chest, and I felt as if I was about to pass out. The ride started and I had hold of Elliott's hand, and kept my eyes closed tight. I just played Justin Bieber's newest song cold water in the back of my head, and thankfully I didn't die. At the end, when we'd all got off and were standing outside, I persuaded them to take a break from roller coasters so we therefore went to the log flume. We got the sky ride again, and when we got to the ride, only 5 people could fit in a "bath tub." Therefore my mum and dad went first on their own, and me, Elliott, Callum, Tyler and Jake went in another next, leaving everyone else in one too. As I was the smallest, I had to of course sit at the front, which I was not happy about, but I had everyone's coats covering me. It was hilarious though, the boys were all singing, splashing each other and shouting to the other boats, but when we got to the big drop - we all held on to each other and screamed! I got soaked, but luckily - the coats had taken the majority of the splash.
We all got off and walked to the river Rapids, and split up into a 4 and an 8 - with the youngest and the oldest. Basically, my parents, Nick and Theo went in one and then me and everyone else in the other. It was so funny, Dylan was getting wet where he was sat so he of course sat on me instead. Our picture was hilarious though, so it was worth it.
After this we all went on hex, and then we walked over to oblivion. We watched the ride go round a couple of times - and God, it looked so scary! We all went and queued up and I was literally shaking. I had hold of Nicks hand, and when we went and sat down, we were on the back row and I was in between him and Theo. We all got clipped in and then the ride started and we begun the climb. I was so scared and I had hold of both of my brothers hands. Nick tried to comfort me but nothing made a difference. We turned the corner and approached the drop, we hung briefly and then were thrown down the drop. I screamed at the top of my lungs, and then it was over. Just like that. I looked round to check that everyone was still alive and then we got off. The park was near to closing so the last ride we went on was Duel - the haunted house so we spilt up into groups again and fought for the best score. 1st was Tyler, 2nd was Theo and 3rd was Hailey. The rest of us didn't do too bad.
We all bought doughnuts on the way home to share and all in all, it had been a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937 42 21
(All art aren't mine) As a transfer student, You never knew anyone in the school, or anywhere else. You were thinking that your time in there will be...
634 32 29
Kelly a YouTuber has over 15,000,000 subs, she loves other YouTubers like BajanCanadian, ASFjerome, Joseph Czech, and more. She plays minecraft, hung...
24.4K 968 15
Sequal to Price of a Life. Don't need to read it to understand (i don't think), but it'll make more sense. Growing up with the boys, life got interes...
30.3K 259 56
Older brothers. Don't get me fucking started. I have 8 older brothers. One being my stupid ass twin. Then the triplets . And so on. They all think ju...