yg -toot it and boot it (love...

By Agent_DUCK

ωнαт нαρρєηѕ ωнєη уg mєєтѕ нιѕ ƒαη σƒ αℓℓ тιmєѕ¿ вυт ѕнє ρℓαуѕ ιт ℓιкє ѕнє'ѕ ησт α ρυ$нα¿! ¢σmє αℓσηg αη∂ jσι... More

intro
let me explain
Connections
Show Time
Clubin'
Its Goin Down!...BASEMENT!!
Mornin' Pourin' Moette Sippin' Movie Tellin'
You Again!??
SleepOvers or Nawh?
Overload
A note from I
"And I wish we never loved it!"-Trey...
Psycho Goddess
Meeting Nyla

Suprise McDonalds? House Party

566 23 1
By Agent_DUCK

OfficialMac13 here you go, I finally finished whoo.

♡Caⓢⓢie♡

Im on the way to pet smart, but I wanted some Mickey D's (McDonalds).

Mic.Server: hello how may I help you?

Me: hi can I get a three piece mighty wing, and a medium strawberry bannana smoothie?

Mic.Server: and what sauce would you like ma'am?

Me: may I get a Ranch dressing?

Mic.Server: Okay will that be all?

Me: yes.

Mic.Server: Okay your total is 6.45 please drive up to the second window.

When I got to the second window I was shock. On the little way I had there, I wondered why I wasnt able to go the the 1st window to pay, but shoot, I aint complaining.

WindowServer: To give back to the community, everthing is free, i'm Kendrick Lamar, and everything is on me.

All I could think of was oh shiz this nigga is really bout that life. He all bout his music biz. He done spit 3Bars n shiz, servin me at McDonalds n shiz, HOLLA!

Steph pov

Me:* walks in the shop* mama's home

?: aye Shawty I heard you were the best

WTF, how the hell did he finds me. Last time I saw that nigga I was about to punch him out for peekin through my window.

Me: *rolls eyes* you stalkin people now?

?: nah, just my beautiful neighbor

Me: >_> ewwwwah..

?:*laughs* my name is Devin by the way

Me: well Devin, did you come to get ya hair done or nah cuz I don't get paid to talk.

Devin: fasho, a nigga need cornrows. style 'em however you feel baby.

After about a hour, I finished his hair. This niggahs head was so big! But anyway, he pays me, it costs $20 but I count $60 before he approached me from behind and wispered in my ear "that's my tip".

I turned my head and stood still until he walked out. A few minute later I checked my phone to find Cassie raped my messages.

Then I got to a message from dash

Dash: wassup?

Me: Work.

Dash: I wanna c u tonite

Me: Then Come thru

Dash: Alone?

Me: Oh, I gotta think bout that.

...

I drove home to see some next nigga done parked in my spot -__-

"I bust the Windows out your car" came to mind so I started singing that while I looked for another spot.

10 minutes later I still can't find none so I drive back to my spot to figure or weeks car it is. On my way they cassie calls.

Cassie: Where the hell are you B!? I got the dogs.

Steph: never mind that a nigga parked in our spot, again. This shit is pissin me the hell off. Next ima pull out the crowbar, I'm dead ass

Cassie: Chill, where you at tho

Steph: I'm outside

I say as I get out the car and walk to the neighbors door. I rang the bell when they didn't answer I started kicking and banging it.

?: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!

*hangs up*

Me: why don't you answer the door!

?: who do you think you are banging on the door like that!

Me: A mad person whos spot was taken, yet again, by no other, than one of the niggas in this house!

?: Look I don't have time for your bull____! Mm mm not today! *Closing door*

This nigga tryna close the door? I put my size 8 foot out on tht nigga! Block! Aint nobody finna shut no damn doors in my face mm mm.

Me: Nigga! U need to come move your damn car!

?: No. What I need to do is go to the studio! Now move from my door step!

Girl in the background: babe whos at the door?

Me: watch what you say.

?: Or else what *he spat*

Me: I'll tear up this little happy home yall got goin.

?: you wouldn't. *Glares*

Me: Oh but I will. *Puts right hand on hip and puts left leg out* try me. *Glares back, shifting her weight to her right leg*

?: No one important.

Uh. Did this nigga just...? I KNOW this  nigga didnt just... Oh But He Did! Uh-ohn UH-OHN!

Me: Nigga whos in the house! You cheatin on me now!?

?: Tf?!! Shut up!

Girl inthe background: Are you serious!? U said you weren't seeing anyone! I'm done. I'm done! *pushes  ? and walks through the door*

Me: oh so you was cheatin!? *Fake crys* Why me? You said you loved me! So why do this!? Why?

?: I DON'T  EVEN KNOW YOU! YOUR JUST MY NEIGHBOR! BABE DON'T  GO SHE'S LYING!

Girl who was in the background: NO! Save it.

Me: OHHH! So now i'm just your neighbor!? Wasn,t I just your fiance two weeks ago!? *wiggles hand with ring on the ring finger*

Girl who was in the bakground: I'm sorry I didn't know he was seeing someone. And he definitely didn't tell me he had a fiance. *with much attitude turning her head towards? *

Me: Its okay. He's not lying now. He doesn't havve a fiance anymore.

* throughs fake engagement ring, gets the girls name and number*

Girl: *yelling*

?: *yelling*

Girl: *leaves*

?: * slams door pissed*

I walked back to the neighbors house. And knocked on the door.

?: *looks through peephole* ugh you again! *opens door* what do you want?

Me:yes me again. And nigga what happened to "I need to go to the studio". You need to hurry up and go, 'cause what  I want you to do is move your damn car, off,  my, damn, sh__!!

?: UGH!

Me: I'm blackmailing you. Don't park your car anywhere else than your garage or damn drive way! You see that space over there *points to her house*

...

Me: Answer me! Do you see that space over there?!

?: Am I blind!

Me: you just might be if you cant notice thats the WRONG F______ DRIVE WAY!

?: UGH. Just get to the point how the hell you black mailing me?

Me: If you want your little relationship back, Stop parking on my space.

?: Are you deadass right now!?

Me: yes. She finna meet my cousin too.

?: who Cassie?

Me: Yes.

?: Shawty got the fat___. Tell her to come by when she get back.

Me:*shakes head* just move your car.*walks away*

When I went back in the house I heard peeing so I called Cassie, maybe she invited someone.

Well.....What should happen next?웃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 907 26
Ion kno jus read and comment+vote
1.4K 65 16
𖦹 ֗ 𖤐 ׅ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ! ───── ⩇⩇ 𓄳 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬...
50 0 39
aenblienfwiafo ijaf pkop i2njowq ejknaf afjn nj ajnndfajnlkjndaf