Life of a Teenage Super Star

By Laurenalison

Alethia Carey meets the Hollywood heartthrob, Zac Taylor and ends up unwillingly kissing him. She didn't feel... More

Life of a Teenage Super Star
I got the Part!
Glamed up & Ready to bond
The Introduction
Fun at the Park
Getting to know you
Interactions & End of seasons
Interactions & End of seasons part 2
Song Writing
Complications
Over-Reactions
Midnight Kiss
What?
Sometime alone
That Question...
YouTube and that Shy guy
New People
Under the strobe lights
The Eighteenth Chapter
The Second Season
I Smile
Flippin your fins you don't get too far
Uh oh
Great
Great Part 2
Spotted.
Freedom!
Santa Monica What?
The Story of Us.
The Story of Us Part 2
The Next Level
The Big Audition
Mid Fall
I don't love you.
Sweater Weather
Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Please.
London
More than ever.
Why are they so uneven?
Ended over You and I
What the hell did I just do?
But Whatever
Just let me explain
More Issues than Vogue
Duet
Collab
Side Story
XOXO
Don't steal the limelight
Goodbye
At Last?
No Seats Available
Only Love Can Hurt Like This
Anachronistic
I Don't Even Know The Time
You'll Ruin It
To Say That I've Missed Him
Screw You.

Second Dates

5.4K 117 8
By Laurenalison

"Okay guys thats a wrap." Dan called out.

I headed towards the snack bar and helped myself with the chips and dips. Mmm. Delish.

I felt a pair of comforting warm arms emerge from behind and enveloped me into an embrace.

Zac.

"Zac!" I could predict that he was about to tickle me.

I saw Carrie walk by. I straightened up.

"Bye Zac." I said, deciding that I was about to go talk to Carrie.

I freed myself from my his arms and started to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a kiss. As much as liked it when he does that, I was unbelievably self concious. We were doing this on set.

"Zac, there are people looking at us!" I said in a hushed tone.

"I don't care." He whispered.

I smiled. 

"How about a second date?" His husky voice sounded do great by my ear.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I pinched his nose playfully.

"I sure am." He whispered back.

"Hmm, I'll think about it." 

"I'll pick you up at six." 

I gave him a 'Whatever dude but you're sweet anyway' smile and walked away.

"Carrie! Carrie!" I hollered.

Carrie turned around and waved.

"Hey, I was just wondering, um, do you wanna hang later?" I asked, sub-conciously biting my lip. I had a feeling she would say no.

"Um, sure. I have something to tell you anyway." She gave me a smile.

She didn't seem too happy.

"Hey," I rested my hand on her shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I continued.

She looked down. "It's nothing."

"It's something."

She turned away.

"Hey, you can tell me anything."

" I just don't understand." She pulled me into the pantry.

"Everytime I got my eyes on a guy, he's always interested in somebody else."

I don't know what to say. This is clearly my fault.

"I'm sorry Carrie... I..."

"No, it's not your fault."

I stood there in silence and gave her an apologetic look.

"C'mon let's go have lunch together." She suggested.

"Okay." I was feeling pretty guilty. I mean. I don't know. Never have I ever watched a movie or read a book  where the main character ends up in a situation like this. I seriously don't know what to do and I feel really bad.

" Minopolis?" I suggested.

"Minopolis." Carrie gave me a weary smile.

We walked across the street to our favourite restaurant, now, Minopolis.

We sat at our usual spot, by the lamp post, outside. The wind started blowing and it made the summer heat weaker.

"Salad?" Carrie asked.

"No, I'm not in for a salad. I'm feeling steaky today."

She laughed. "You're always steaky." "I don't get how you're always so thin."

"Must be the worms in my stomach."

"Worms?" She laughed.

"I'm glad you're my friend you know." She randomly exclaimed.

"Aww, thanks." I gave her a smile.

She told our orders to the waitress. Its wonderful how the staff here are like immune to all the celebrities around here.

" You know, if you were'nt such a great person and some typical hollywood biatch, I would definetely hate you. Its really hard to hate you."

"Carrie."

"Hey, lets just have fun, okay?"

"Okay."

"So, hows your single going."

"Um, I don't know. It was just released like five days ago."

" Well lets check." Carrie pulled out her iPad.

"OMG! OMG! OMG!" She exclaimed.

" What, What, What?"

She looked at me with opened jaws.

"Its number 2 one itunes and it made it to the top 20 in the Billboard charts. Oh My Gosh Alethia! This is huge!"

Oh My Gosh. 

" You can't be serious!"

"See for yourself!"

Carrie showed me what was written on her iPad screen.

"Oh My God! AHHHHHHHH"

We both shrieked.

I put my palm over my mouth. I felt tears well up my eyes. I did it! This has been my dream. I... I... don't know how to react. What's with me not knwing how to react to things?

"This is amazing Alethia!"

I nodded. It is. It really is.

###############################################################################

Ding Dong.

"Al! I think Zac's here."  Chelsea hollered from the kitchen where Carrie, April and Blair were.

I'm so excited. This day has gone wonderful so far!

I walked out of my room, dressed in a super cute outfit April helped me pick up. (A/N: Outfit to the right)

I saw Carrie looking down. I felt really bad.

 "I'll be back." I announced. and headed out the door.

Zac was standing at the door in his bermudas, navy stripped shirt and a hat. That was a nice hat. He looked like he was going to the beach. Good thing I was wearing sandals.

I could tell he wanted to lean in for a kiss. But the door wasn't shut and they could see us. I pushed him away and shut the door.

"Carrie's there." I explained. He nodded in  understanding.

"So, where are we going?" I asked as we walked to the elevator.

" I have no idea." Zac replied in a teasing tone.

Oh... Here we go again...

###############################################################################

" Wow, its beautiful. "

I looked at the magnificent scenery infront of me. Never have I ever seen such ravishing place ever!

I closed my eyes and breathed in. I opened my eyes to take it all in. The water was blue, Like the kind of blue of Zac's eyes. Beautiful. The sound of the waves crashing in. It was like music. The kind that calms me, like Zac's voice. The sun was shining, bright and warm. Like Zac's hugs. The ocean breeze was like the essence of nature and life. So real, so nice. There's no better way to descirbe it. I took off my sandals to feel the sand run between my toes. It felt like how Zac always tickles my feet all the time. I took the ice cream from his hands and licked it. So cooling, so sweet, just like Zac.

Am I getting like super obsessed with him. Is this normal. No. No. Cut it out.

He smiled at me then gave me a questioning look. He must be wondering why I'm being like that. I know, me too. Its like everything reminds me of him. This is horrible. This is so weird. This is so stupid.

I looked at him and shook my head. Its amazing how we can kind of 'talk' to each other like that.

" What, tell me. " Zac snatched the ice cream off my hand. Real hygenic. I know. It was cookies and cream flavoured if you must know...

" No! Anyway, what are we going to do. I mean, I love this but I'm sure you have a plan."

" Well, we are going to get on a boat. " I smiled, as a thank you for letting it slide.

" I would love that. I've never been on a boat before. We should document this. "

I fished out my iPhone from my bag.

"Hey! We are now going to get on a boat. Zac's eating my ice cream and I'm really really excited."

I flipped the camera so that it was now filming Zac eating my ice cream. My cookies and cream ice cream. *insert pouty face*

"He's eating my ice cream! " I exclaimed to the camera. Zac laughed.

"You look so cute when you pout."

" Aww then I must look so cute now. " I gave him a playful nudge.

"Bye!" I exclaimed once more.

This is going to be so exciting!

###############################################################################

Hey guys! I'm changing my usual @@@@@@ to ########## because I thought @@@@@ was so irritating to the eyes.

Anyway, I know my previous chapters are like so crappy and I really want to go back and edit it. Thank you guys so so much for reading and supporting me and just I love you guys so much. Thank you for offering to make banners for this book! I really appreciate it all!

Thanks for voting, commenting ( feel free to tell me what you guys think ) and following!

Should I put up an updating schedule? I was thinking maybe every Thursday and Monday. I don't know.

I have more free time now. 

Until next time,

Xoxo,

-A

Vote! Fan! Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...