Bitter Before Sweet [BoyxBoy]

By WisteriaTales

“How do you feel when you finally realized that the person meant to be with you is currently giving love to a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Final)

Chapter 17

17.7K 841 45
By WisteriaTales

Chapter 17

Clyde’s POV

I grabbed a quick lunch takeaways and went up to my room. The letter was still there and reached down to read it. As I suspected, it was from the same guy who wrote Blake the yellow memo, only this time he sounded desperate.

How I knew it was a guy? Well, he wrote something about fucking Blake’s hole, that son of a bitch.

I finished reading the letter and angrily crumpled the letter and threw it on the floor. A part of me wanted to just burn the damned thing but I knew if anything happened, I could use this as an evidence. It has been a while since I got this upset and my head was spinning so I sat down on my bed.

The letter came KNOWING Blake was away. What was he playing at? Was he trying to taunt me instead? The idea seemed to fit. But I didn’t know who it was. It couldn’t be Doyle, could it? Well, my judgment had always been wrong so far so I didn’t know what to think. I could ask Blake about him later tonight…and possibly told him about the new letter arriving.

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with my other dorm mates in the play room down at the basement where we played Xbox and PS3 and few were playing pool behind us, waiting for night to come so Blake could call me.

Night came so I went to the café and ate dinner with some of my friends.  We went out for drinks later and almost got caught by the night guard because we barely missed our curfew.

As soon as I entered my room, my phone rang to display Blake’s name. “My sweet angel of heavens, how may I help you?”

I heard him clicking his tongue and I swore I could see him rolling his eyes. “Why do you always do that when I call you?” he asked. His voice soothed my longing immediately. I chuckled and dropped on the bed. “How was the conference?” I asked, trying to contain myself. Oh, how I wish I could touch his porcelain skin and soft hair.

“Absolutely awesome and terrifying at the same time. Here I am, just a college freshman while others are like researchers, top shot CEO or something,” he sighed. “Hey, don’t cheat on me!” I teased. I heard him giggled. “I would if there’s another Clyde Vollmer over here,” he replied. “Don’t you dare! What about tomorrow? Your flight home is the day after tomorrow right? You didn’t tell me the time you’d arrive,” I asked.

“Tomorrow will be a continuation of today’s theme but different topics. Some of the people who came today actually were against exploration! Can you believe that? They said it’s one of the reasons why nature worsen! The heck? The reason for exploration is to discover these endangered ‘nature’ so we can protect them better!” he almost shouted in the phone. I pushed my phone away.

“Calm your horses, Blake. There are different people in the world with different opinions. That’s why they come to the conference to share their opinions,” I explained. I heard him took a deep breath. “Yea, I know, I know. I was just surprised…by the way, yea…my flight will be in the morning so I should arrive around 11 or so,” he said.

I smirked and continued talking to him. I was not sure how long we talked only when I opened my eyes it was already morning and when I reached to get my phone next to my pillow, the battery was dead. I got up and stretched. I plugged my phone and got it charged while I went to shower.

I turned it on and saw a message from Blake.

“Hey, perv! You dozed off while talking to me so I had to hang up. It was around 3. Get some more sleep. See you tomorrow <3. PS: Hold it in.” His message was this morning and it was already one in theafternoon. I had plenty of sleep.

I chuckled then groaned when I read the last sentence. Oh, right…sweet!

8888888888888888888888888888

Blake’s POV

I took deep breaths as I dragged my small luggage out of the airport lobby and waited outside. I knew this was it. I told Clyde what I was planning to do. I couldn’t hold him back. We would do it sooner or later anyway. As a matter of fact, time should not be the barometer for love. Sex wasn’t everything there was in a relationship. It was a privilege. I had come to love Clyde later than him. And he didn’t force me or tried to guilt tripping me in order for us to have sex. No, he respected my wishes. And deep down I knew how much he wanted to be with me from the amount of making out he initiated. And I should respect his wishes too.

And I wished for us to be together as well.

When the conference was over in the evenings, I went to some gift shops that sold scented candles and some romantic girly stuff like that so our first time would be memorable. At least for me. I admitted I was into sappy kind of things but I liked it. I knew Clyde would only laugh at me but he would appreciate this.

“Blakey!” I heard a familiar voice called out. I whipped around and saw Clyde in his dark denim and black boots strolling towards me. He wore a rugged dark forest green cotton jacket and a white V shaped shirt underneath. Deep breaths, Blake.

“Perv!” I replied and I chuckled when he rolled his eyes. We hugged carefully as to not provoke any commotion as we knew not everyone was accepting homosexual relationships. I felt his lips brushed my ear though. “I’ve missed you. Bought me any souvenirs?” he asked, smiling widely.

I slapped his arm away when I felt it sneaking around my waist. “In the car,” I whispered. He in turn just laughed.

He parked rather far in the airport parking space away from other cars. As soon as I closed my door, he began to lean over and attacked me with kisses and gropes.

He smashed his lips to mine and I complied as his hand touched the back of my nape, playing with my sensitive skin while his other hand slithered underneath my shirt along my spine. I arched my back when I felt his hand moved lower. My hands were wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

“Darn, it. I missed you so much,” he repeated when we pulled away to catch some breaths. I gasped before replying. “I missed you so much too,” I said, brushing my knuckles along his jaw. We stared at each other for a moment longer before my phone vibrated. Clyde sighed and glanced away and started the car.

I answered it. “Yep, Ivan. Just got in with Clyde. Sorry I forgot to send you a text,” I said immediately. I loved my brother but he had a short patience and inflexible about things that seemed trivial. “I had thought of calling the police if you didn’t answer. Be grateful. Oh, let’s grab dinner together later. I get off early today,” he replied. I heard rustling and murmuring in the background so I concluded he was calling me from the lab.

“Can Clyde come?” I asked, knowing what his answer would be.

“Sure.”

“Then I won’t…what?” I was taken aback and turned to look at Clyde who was driving us back to our dorm now.

“Sure. If he wants to come, then let him come,” Ivan said, as if he was never hostile towards Clyde in the first place. I didn’t say anything for a few seconds. “Who am I speaking to?” I scowled.

I heard Ivan’s laugh. “What? Can’t I tease you two?  Let’s meet up at the diner at 7 later. Bye, “ he said and hung up. I stared at the phone before putting it back in my pocket.

“Uhh…so, what was that?” Clyde asked, glancing at me. “Ivan invited us for a dinner,” I replied shortly. “Us? Me?” he asked incredulously. I nodded. “We should thank Gavin later, I guess,” I said. Clyde chuckled in agreement. Somewhere, Gavin was choking and sneezing.

“Oh, by the way, Blake. I forgot to tell you something when you called me the other night,” he suddenly said, as if he had just remembered it. “What?”

“You got another love letter,” he said. I turned sharply at him. “Let’s discuss this somewhere else,” he continued and turned to go to a café that has an outdoor sitting area. He parked the car and sat at the corner seat. After we both ordered our drinks, I waited while he took out a folded paper. “The content is pretty disturbing and I want you to know it’s really ugly and disgusting. I know you’re strong. I feel like ripping it after reading it,” he said and was still holding on to it.

I stared at him, unsure what he meant. “I’m serious, Blake,” he gazed at me. “If I know who he is drag his ass to the police station after I beat the hell out of him,” he continued. I nodded my head and reached out my hand. He reluctantly passed the crumpled up letter to me. And I opened it to read.

My jaw slacked and my mouth opened in shock. Clyde immediately moved his seat to be beside me and squeezed my shoulder as I finished reading it. I tossed it onto the table and covered my face with my hands. I felt tension and anger rising in me. The letter was written about how the writer loved me, about how my personality was and how lonely I was and that he was the man to take the pain away. The man was clearly delusional as I was never unhappy, or had some painful life. The writer apparently had sexual fantasies with me where he wanted to have sex with me in more than one way. This hurt me and I was so ashamed to see how he depicted me in it.

I looked up at Clyde when I felt his hand on my cheek. He stared at me in concern and I could see he was upset as well. This was not only about me. This affected Clyde as well. “I’ll be strong, Clyde. Just, be there for me,” I whispered as I traced his temple and he leaned towards my touch.

“I can’t throw it away,” he finally said and moved away as the waiter came with our drinks. “As much as I want to, this could be evidence…just in case something happen. But pray to God nothing will happen,” he uttered. We both looked at the letter and he reached over and folded the letter again before putting it inside his inner jacket pocket.

“Did you see him?” I asked. He shook his head. “I have a feeling that he only sent the letters if you’re away. As if to provoke me,” he answered. “Why’s that?” I cocked my head to the side.  He looked at me and smiled. “Because I’m your boyfriend.”

I immediately blushed at that and grabbed my mocha to drink quietly. He wiggled his eyebrows while I just rolled my eyes.

88888888888888888888888888

Unedited. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 31
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
1.1M 49.7K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
969K 39.5K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
1.5M 41.1K 44
Isn't it funny how one minute you're in this perfect bubble, distorted from reality but then like all bubbles it pops and you're left facing the cold...