H2OVanoss and H2OVanToonz ft...

By H2OVanossManiac

um, this is gonna be my first Book so spare my feeling (don't do that cuz then my writing will never improve)... More

Jealous!!!!
A/N
IT HAS BEEN POSTED
A/N

Aren't we all a little Crazy Inside~

4.3K 65 23
By H2OVanossManiac

A/N---->So....I lied I changed the whole title and song.....I just can't get over the fact that,that video in specific is gone ;-;....but,that's not gonna change the whole theme to the story~it's still the same H2OVanoss ft H2Ohm/Ohmlirious!......okay well it might change a little....okay a lot!!! cx! ANYWHO ENJOY!DON'T FORGET IF YOU ENJOY,BE SURE TO TAP THAT STAR,LEAVE A COMMENT,AND BE SURE TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE WHAT I WRITE!okay I'm talking too much, bye! BTW WHEN YOU SEE THIS---> ~.~ PLAY THE SONG! 

Evan's pov

Today's Jon's birthday and I had to get him out the house for a little bit,so I decided to call Craig since Jonathan seems to trust him the most.I don't mind it actually it's like Jon is Craig's older brother.Ring Ring Ring Rin-"H-hello?" "Hey buddy so,I'm sure you know today's Del's birthday and I need someone to take him for a little, while I talk to Luke about what we should get for him  to wear tonight at the club!" I spoke quietly because I heard our bathroom door close."Yeah sure,bu-" Before he can finish I cut him off with a quick thank's and hang up.I call Luke up letting him know that Craig will be taking Jon for the day and he agrees and say's he'll be over in 10.I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I turn around to be greeted by a sexy wet Jonathan only in a towel staring into my eyes.As he's walking towards me I can't help but let my eyes roam all over his body.I look back up to see a smirk plastered on his face."Like what you see Evan~" he spoke to me with his heavy morning voice.I feel my jeans tighten,as he pecked me on my lips.Before anything could continue I hear someone clear their throat and I turn around to see Luke laughing his ass off along with Jon."Oh my fucking god you should have seen your face!"Luke cried out as he leaned on to the doorway for support.I glared at him turning my attention back to Jon who still had the towel on."two can play it that game!"I mumble to myself.Jonathan looked at me confused,while Luke just stared at me with wide eyes."You wouldn't!"He says in a mocking tone."Oh but,Luke I would~"Before Delirious could process anything that we were talking about,in two strides I was behind him."Delirious I promise I'll make up for it later~" I cooed against his ears."Vanoss what are yo-"Before he could finish I yanked the towel from his hips."WHAT THE FUCK EVAN!!!!?" I laughed at my boyfriends shocked,flustered and embarrassed expression.I look up at Luke to see his ears as dark of a red as my famous jacket."Take a picture Cartoonz it'll last longer~"I say to him slowly,as he looks away.I wrap Jonathan back in the towel and smack his perfectly round ass up the stairs so he can dress.

"What the hell was that all about Evan?" Luke questioned me."Oh nothing...besides the fact that I know you like him." He stared at me wide eyed and his jaw hanging wide open."I'll tell you what Luke,you see Jon and I have been looking for another person for our relationship and he seems to trust and talk about you a lot!When I say a lot I don't mean in a normal fashion,I'm talking about,whenever your shirtless or when he spends the night at your house and you walk out of the bathroom with only a towel...get where this is going yet or do I need to explain more?"I gave him a daring look to see if he would accept my offer but of course, nothing goes unquestioned."So,...you're asking me out to be yours and Jon's boyfriend....?"His face was a slight pink and may I say it suited him very well~."Yes, or No Luke~" I asked him,purring his name at the end of my sentences."I um-.......yes...."He mumbled his answer,I did hear him but I wanted Jonathan to hear him too."Delirious come downstairs I have an early B-day present for you!"

He came running down the stairs,with a huge smile on his face."OMG ALREADY WHERE IS IT!?"He asked me with excitement evident in his voice."HE is standing right there."I point towards Luke and he follows where I'm pointing."What do you mean 'him' I thou-"He cut himself off as I gave him a playful smirk."You've been talking about it for almost over a month,and with all your talking I may or may not have caught feeling for him too,soo,I asked him out for us!But,you gotta see his reaction and answer too!" I say staring into Lukes' eyes.He just looks away scratching the back of his neck."So,what was your answer, Luke?"Del looked at him with pleading eyes."I um...I...y-yes..."He looked at Delirious and gave him a sly smile.Jonathan jumped up and down screaming and laughing like if he just hit the lotto."OH MY GOSH EVAN CAN I FIRST PLEASE!!!!" I gave a nod of approval and step to the side giving him a full view of Luke.Luke looks at me with a questioning face and I just give him a reassuring smile.Within two strides Del is across the room,leaning up against Cartoonz chest for support and he kisses him.I watched in aw,but quickly pulled him away to get my fair share,I mean I am the one who planned this!"ALRIGHT!!! JONATHAN, CRAIG JUST TEXTED ME THAT HE IS OUTSIDE! SO,YOU NEED TO GO!HE HAS THINGS HE WANT'S TO DO WITH YOU TODAY,BUT DON'T WORRY ME AND LUKE WILL BE HERE LATER WHEN YOU GUYS ARE DONE BYE!!!!" Luke and I peck his lips while pushing him out the door and closing it on his face before he can refuse! I glance over at Luke who just smirks back at me.My god, now I know why Jon is always talking about him! I blush at the sight and roll my eyes.I look out the window to make sure that they are gone,before pulling Luke out to my car.I start the engine once we are in and we head off to the mall!

*Meanwhile...*

Jonathan's pov

"So,...Um, Jonathan, I know you probably will get mad but, Evan wouldn't listen to me...Ryan is at my house so we can't go there....sorry"Craig squeaks the last part to me,while I give him a maniac glare! "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! WHY IS HE THEIR ANYWAY!" I scream at him unintentionally.I take a deep breath and pinch the top of my nose as I feel an oncoming headache.I hate the mention of HIM! you are probably wondering who is this Ryan you hate ever so dearly! WELL! HE IS MY FUCKING EX WHO TRIED TO KILL EVAN WHEN HE FOUND OUT THAT EVAN HAD CAUGHT FEELINGS FOR ME! I'm so happy Evan said something though or else I wouldn't be as happy in love as I am now.I stare out the window to see that we pulled up into a park.I open my door and jump out running over to a swing."Delirious I know you're mad at me but,he just came over because he said he would help me break up with Panda...he was drunk when he asked me out and I couldn't say no...he looked so sad...you know how much of a softy I am!" He paused for a second then continued."I just...I fell for Tyler and you know Tyler and I have been dying to see each other so,he offered to make it look like I was cheated on..." He hopped onto the swing next to me."Oh...." was all I could say,but he was right and I trust him so I'm okay with it! "It's alright Craig I trust you, just...keep him away from me..promise?" I extended my pinky to him and he took it,giving me a goofy looking grin and said 'promise' I heard my stomach interrupted our little moment with its growling.I looked up at Craig and repeated my oh so famous line! "I NEED FOOOOOOOD!" He laughed at my antics and held his hand out for me like gentlemen would and I gladly accepted! We laughed at each other once in the car,heading off to find somewhere that would satisfy my craving for food!

*Back with Evan and Luke*

"So,what would you like to see our oh so lovely boyfriend in for tonight?" I asked while walking around in the mall,holding Lukes' hand.He glanced down at me with an evil smirk."I don't know if you know but since me and him 'were' once practically like brothers,when we were little he used to always talk about wearing girl clothes,how he always wanted to try them on!" He spoke to me with excitement."Wow, I never knew that! Then I guess we know what we're getting him then?" "Indeed we do Master Evan~" He called me Master Evan~! He just called me Master!! "DID YOU JU-" He silenced my screaming with a kiss on the lips and I soon calmed down.He bit my lip making me gasp,as he stuck his tongue into my mouth roaming everywhere.' He tastes like cherries...' I noted to myself while deepening the kiss to get more of the intoxicated flavor.He pulled away from the kiss and I whined from the lack of the cherry flavored man's tongue."Oh,quit your whining we are in public unless you want me to take you right here and now then I think you should shut those pretty little lips of yours and hurry that sexy ass of yours in the store!" He shouted at me with a grin on his lips as he walked away from me.I felt the blood rush to face and ears,I know because I can hear the blood rushing through my ears! I run up to him as I feel people,staring at me and latch onto his arm.I bury my head behind his arm as we continue to walk into the store.

We soon find the women section and we split to start looking around.While walking around I find a blue and black striped dress,with lace edging near the chest and some sort of string tie looking thing(dress is up top~)."Luke! I think I found something! It looks really hot!" I call out to him.I pick the dress up and start walking over to the cashier.Luke finally finds me,while I was waiting in line.Once we reach the cashier,I put the dress down and get ready to take out my wallet,but he stops me,to pull out his and pay for it. "Aw,thanks!" I say and peck his cheek."So,who's the lucky girl that you will be paying $173 for?" The lady asked us as Luke pulled out 200$ cash in front of her."Well, it's not a girl,it's our BOYfriends birthday dress." The lady just stared shocked as we took the dress and walked out.

*Time skip*

On our way home I call Craig,putting him on speaker."EVAN THANK GOD YOU CALLED! JONATHAN TIRED TO KILL RYAN! WE WERE GOING BACK TO MY HOU-" I and Luke stare at each other shocked! "Okay deep breath Mini talk to us,slowly,were heading over there now so explain before we get there" I hear him breathe in and speak."We were heading back to my house when Ryan had called me saying that the deed was done! Jonathan had sighed from hearing him because he was mad that I even still talk to him! I guess Ryan heard him so he asked who was there! I tried to lie and say that it was just a friend but,he obviously knew better and said it was Jon! Ohm started bringing back unwanted memories and Jonathan became pissed so he told me to pull over.He got out threw me to the passenger seat and sped off to my house! Once we reached there Ryan was waiting outside with a smirk on his face! I guess Jon wasn't Jon anymore because he....um he..." He stopped speaking and Luke got pissed! "FUCKING SPEAK CRAIG!" He yelled scaring me."ALRIGHT I COULDN'T HELP OR CONTROL HIM YOU KNOW ONLY YOU OR EVAN CAN! HE BECAME DELIRIOUS!" Craig screamed the last bit at us and I became furious! No that's an understatement! I hit the gas and sped my way there.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a crying Craig clutching onto Delirious' hoody and a shaken half Delirious,half Jonathan.I walked up to them slowly and looked into my lover's eyes.One was a piercing blue flame, while the other was a calming sky blue."Jonathan look at me, please baby look at me,It's me, Evan and Luke."I spoke softly trying not to scare him away into the back of his wild mind.He looked at me and I saw both his eyes turn into blue flames as he lunged himself towards me.I hugged while Luke just talked to Craig,I guess Ryan left when he realized he fucked up...probably didn't know about Jonathan's Delirious side.Before I could ask Jon if he was there and okay, I was met with soft light breathing."Luke, I think we should head back to the house,Craig call us if anything! Also,go get your man boo~" I told Craig trying to calm the shaken ladd.He smiled in response and went inside his home.

*Time skip~* Jonathan's pov

I woke up with a pounding in my head,I gripped the sheets beneath me and got out of bed steadying myself with my nightstand.It had a note on the side of it,I picked it up and read it out loud to no one imparticular."Dear,Jonathan! Luke and I have prepared a 'special' night for your lovely birthday! We ask of you to take a shower and when you get out your outfit for the night will be ready! Love Evan and Luke~"

I put the note back on the desk and see that there is a back side."P.s. we bought you some lace pink panties to go with your outfit~ Top draw on the left~"  I blush at the thought and believed they were only joking until I actually went to the dresser and pulled out the lace frilly undergarment.I felt my face heat up 100x then what it already was. Luke couldn't have told Evan about when we were kids could he?! I bite my lip at the thought and became embarrassed,I can't believe he told him!!!!

I grab the panties and walk into the bathroom turning on the water after locking the door.I set it to a very hot temperature and hop in.I love the feeling of burning water running down my back~.It just feels so, nice! I'm interrupted from my thought's as I hear a loud bang come from my room."Evans what the hell be quiet!!!" "I'm sorry I didn't notice the wire was right there!"  I heard him groan in pain and I couldn't help but let a moan slip through my lips.Everything was quiet until I heard a door slam close.I giggle to myself,cleaning myself up and turning the water off.I step out the shower and slip the panties on."there so soft~ and tight~!" I speak to myself but, I'm sure they heard me.I walk out of the bathroom and notice a blue and black striped dress laying nicely on our bed I gasp out loud and run towards.I pick the dress and moan at how soft the fabric is and how it feels against my skin.I smile and wonder who picked out the dress cause god damn they have good taste!

I pull the dress over my head and tug it on down past my hips.I glance over at my mirror and blush but,quickly cover it with a smirk.I think of what the boys will think seeing as they didn't take into consideration how tall I am,this dress is short as shit! I smile to myself before pulling a string,from under my carpet floor revealing a secret compartment of girls shoes! I squeal to myself thinking about which ones I want to wear.I pull out some nice black wedge converse,with diamond encrusted jewels on the side and the tip of them.I slip on some black and white stripped knee high socks and pull my sneakers on.

I walk towards my door and I hear shuffling on the other side.I giggle at how stupid they sound but,none the less continue anyway~. I turn the door knob and swing the door open and I'm met with two handsome men.I blush remembering that I'm still in the dress! I look up at Evan and Luke with innocent eyes,my eyes start to water up with  embarrassment.I feel so exposed! Yet this feels so right! I run up to them and hug them tightly,maybe too tightly as I hear them start to wheeze."oops hehe,sorry.I don't know what to say! I'm so happy! but the real question is EVAN WHAT DID HE TELL YOU ABOUT US WHEN WE WERE LITTLE AND LUKE WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS OUR SECRET!" I yell but feel a pair of lips meet mine,shushing me.'Rasberries~' that's what Evan taste like.He pulled back and smirked at me,soon I felt Lukes lips on mine.I gasped from being surprised by the sudden action.'He taste like....Cherries? oh, my god, it is cherries!~' I pull away panting from both lack of air and being flustered.I look up at them and smile.They both lend their hands to me and I take them.While we are walking I only now just realize that they are wearing the same thing,A red and black checkered button down,with black skinny jeans and black combat boots.I feel my mouth start to water and I only realize that I am now staring at their asses.I glance back up at them,only to be met with two chocolate~ pairs of eyes.I laugh nervously only to hear them laugh too.They put me in the car sitting in the back and I just look out the window.They both get in,Evan driving and Luke in the passenger seat.I pull my phone and headphones out and start listening to music till we reach our destination,that I have decided not to ask about seeing as I already know their answer....oh well.I lay my head against the window.As soon as I do my fav song Judas by Lady Gaga comes on.I listen to the lyrics as my eyelids start to feel heavy.I am soon met with darkness and let it consume me.

*LET THE POWER OF TIME SKIP COMPEL YOU!*

I woke up to a 'click' noise and I jolted upright in my seat,smacking my head into someone in the process."Ow...what the hell...." I rub my eyes trying to get rid of the blurriness in them.Once I'm able to see again I notice Evan was holding my door open and Luke was on top of my lap."I see the princess is up~ by the way Jon take a look in the mirror." Evan told me while I was getting out the car.I walk over to the side mirror and bend down to eye level with it and notice there's a collar on my neck.'Wait, wtf!' I swing my head in their direction and just when I'm about to scream they answer my question."It's for your own good~ ...maybe ours BUT mainly for you! Trust us,there are going to be a lot of girls and boys hanging around in this club tonight and we don't want anyone to touch you! Besides, it's normal for people to claim people here." Evan tells me this and I just nod my head trying to process all this info.When we reach the front door I ask Evan what the name of this club is."It's club ~LUNA~ why?" I almost fell at the mention of that damn name! This is where Ohm and I first met! Which just so happened to be on my birthday! FUCK WHICH IS TODAY! He always comes here to remember all the "GOOD" times we've had.Luke catches me before I fall and I smile at him as a small thank you."You okay there Jon? You look like you've seen a ghost!" Luke laughs and Evan joins him.I laugh with them to play it off.'No but,we might see worse...' I think to myself as we walk in.As we enter I could already feel the stares of all Dominate's of both gender's staring me down.I grab both Evan and Lukes arm pulling them closer to me.We head over to the bar and we all sit down to order drinks.I ask Luke to order me a whiskey sour and that's it as I excuse myself to the bathroom.Evan suggested he follow but I told him I'll be back in 2 and if not to come find.As I was walking I bumped into someone and kept my head down and muttered a quick 'sorry' and was about to be on my way when the person pulled my hand back and made me stumble into them.I caught a glance of who it was and Instantly regretted going alone and looking up to meet this person's eyes."So, we meet again Jonny boy~"

Luke's pov~

I felt my phone vibrate so, I took it out and looked at the screen."FIND HIM!!!" was written in bold letters.I panicked at the text and grabbed Evan's shoulder showing him the message and he instantly became pissed.If you are wondering Evan and I knew about Ohm's little hobby every year about this place.So, when we decided to bring Jon here we placed the collar originally because it has a sensor on it that indicates if someone other then who I programmed it to register touches him it sends a message to my phone as an alert.I text one of my boys who work here and tell him to shut the doors that all hell might break loose.And when I say HELL! I mean,EVAN and I HELL! I'm running through the crowd pushing hoes left and right as I'm screaming for my baby.Fuck Jon, please be okay!

Jonathan's pov~ (~.~ you know the drill!)

I hear my all time favorite song come on but,I panic cause this song doesn't make anything better!I start to panic even more as he grabs me by the waist pulling me closer. I start to feel like putty in his arms.I can't help it, he has always had this effect on me! I glance up at him and meet his cold stare.It's pulling me in but I can't look away! He starts to sway with the music making me move with him.He runs his hand in circles around, the bottom of my back.I shiver at the gesture and he blows against the nape of my neck in reply making me moan almost inaudibly."Jonathan, why did you leave me for him~?" Ryan asked me but before I could answer I hear Evan yell my name making me look in his direction making us lock eyes!I felt Ohm pull us closer together moving me farther away from him.I went to reach for him but my body wouldn't move.He called out again but I only looked back at Ohm.He had this huge grin plastered on his face.I felt sick but soon felt someone take over me! I wanted to scream out for Evan and just run but instead, I sang the song."I'm Just a Holy Fool Oh Baby he's so CRUEL but I'm still in LOVE with Judas, baby I'm Just a Holy Fool oh baby he's so CRUEL But I'm still in love with Judas baby~Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I'm in LOVE with Juda-as Juda-as,Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I'm in LOVE with Juda-as Juda-as!Judas Juda-a-a,Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a Judas GAGA." I sang the first line with a sad smile to Evan then locked eyes with Ryan and smiled  even more sadly and sang the rest to him.I let my grip loosen on Ryan and I started to spin while in his arms.He let me go but not so that I could get away. Evan caught on to what I was trying and was pissed....I wouldn't blame him he's hurt but,I couldn't help how I was feeling~.I started to circle him and pointed towards Evan as if reaching out for him but I retracted and sang the song  locking eyes with him~"I'm Just a Holy Fool oh baby he's so CRUEL but I'm still in LOVE with Judas baby,I'm Just a Holy Fool oh baby he's so CRUEL but I'm still in LOVE with Judas baby~Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I'm in love with Juda-as,Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I'm in love with Juda-as,Juda-as..." I couldn't help what my body craved it's been so long~ I missed us and I hated every second that I did! I wanted to run to Evan! I'm sure he knew this! I glance at him and I wanted to frown but instead, I smirk evilly at him~ This isn't me anymore! Fuck I don't know what to do! I see Luke walk up behind him and I see him staring at me so I lock eyes with him as I try to push my Delirious personality away! I see him whisper to Evan but he stops when I start to sing my favorite line.He knows this is my favorite line! But I don't mean it this way I swear this situation is meant to be backward! "I wanna love YOU~but something's pulling me away from you! Jesus is  my virtue and Judas is the DEMON I cling to....I CLING TO! Just a Holy Fool oh baby he's so CRUEL but I'm still in LOVE with Judas baby! I'm Just a Holy Fool oh baby he's so CRUEL but I'm still in LOVE with Judas baby! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I'm in LOVE with Juda-as Juda-as! Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh I'm in LOVE with Juda-as Juda-as! Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GAGA!" I felt extremely light headed as I sang the last line and soon saw the darkness and let it consume.The last thing I saw was Luke grab Ryan and Evan running towards me....

Evan's pov! (SHITS BOUT TO GET REAL!)

I see Jonathan look at me but then his eyes roll back as he crashes down to the floor.I run towards him not even worried about Ohm because Jonathan is all I'm worried about right now! I grab his head placing small kisses all over his face and patting his head trying to wake him but I get nothing! I put my head to his chest and listen for his heartbeat.I hear one and it makes me calm down a little.I set him aside and look up to see Luke had punched Ohm and was getting ready to throw another but I called for him to take Jon so, that I can handle !HIM! I say with venom laced at the end of my sentence.Luke nods his head throwing Ohm on the floor and coming over to Jon and I.I notice Ohm getting up and trying to go for Lukes' leg but I snatch his wrist just in time.I stand on my feet noticing we attracted a crowd,which I'm sure heard everything! I drag Ohm to his feet and grab him by his head."LOOK AT ME YOU SON OF A BITCH! I SHOULD KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PUT ME AND THEM TWO THROUGH!BUT I'LL SAVE YOU THIS TIME AND JUST KICK YOUR ASS INSTEAD!" Before he could react I let my fist collide with his jaw.I feel a sense of pleasure course throughout my body and let my other fist punch him in the side of his ribs.I start to laugh like if I'm a madman about to kill someone~

"Oh but Evan baby~ You are about to kill~"

I hear this voice talking to me and I instantly know what and who it is~

"Delirious did you seriously just mind jack me?"

Yes,Yes I did~

you know I can't! not here at least....Maybe another day I'll invite Jonathan if you're cool with it!

OH YAEEE PLEASE!!!! I'm sure Luke wouldn't mind!

Okay then it's a date?

It's a date!

I stop talking to myself only to see Jonathan awake and blushing I assume Delirious told his Delirious that we have a killer date to go on~.Did I just...yea I did didn't I.Oh well I just now realize Ohm was knocked out and people were staring shocked as some of the bouncers came to get his body,I walk up to MY two lovers and offer each of them a hand to take."I think we have somewhere to be Deirious~" I say to Jonathan,emphasizing the delirious part,making Luke look at me like a madman.What can I say I am~. "Don't worry Luke we'll be safe you can tag along to keep watch and make sure we're good yea?" I tell him.He just laughs and nods his head yes and takes mine and Jon's hands leading us out to the door.I hear people screaming and chanting our names as we leave to go on with our business."I love you guys! I don't know what I would be without either of you!" Jonathan blurts out randomly as we walk back to the car.We hope in and I turn to the back to face Jonathan and give him the most sinister grin I didn't even know I could pull off and say to him."Why you'd be Delirious~ Baby~! I laugh at how he blushes at my comment and face the front looking at Luke who's just laughing too.I start the engine and she purrs hella loudly! I pull out the parking lot and scream out the window as I hit the gas "I WOULDN'T BE ME IF I WEREN'T DELIRIOUS~!"

A/N----->GOD DAMN 4853 WORDS!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I apologize for this being late! My life is busy because I have a life! Honestly, I kept having massive brainfarts and couldn't write originally the song was supposed to Tongue twister nightcore but then I was listening to a lot of Lady Gaga's old songs and couldn't help but change it to this and let me tell you I was so inspired by this song for this specific moment! anyways! I'm ranting comment if you like this! and what your fav part was! Critic me if you must! If you didn't like I'm sorry I didn't please! (not really I'm sure people like it more than you hated it...) ANYWHO! PIECE GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 105 10
Movie Verse: Dr. Julien was a simple man, but he was also a lonely one. This tells how he created both Zane and Echo.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

136K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3K 87 7
~{Just a heads-up: updates will be slow due to long chapters, and/or motivational shortages!}~ Guiding Light's job... well, it isn't easy being first...
4.6K 89 8
This is basically a sequel to my ask and dare book but this time this is taking place where the events of season 6 happened with the new heroes and t...