Mine {C.D}

By 0mq3mily

"You're mine. Not his. Got it?" "Got it". More

Characters
1. Drinks & Dance offs
2. Dancing and Tipsiness
3. Spin the Bottle
4. Pizza for breakfast
5. Hangouts and anger
6. Confession
7. Arguments
8. Flowers
9. Jealously
10. Friday
11. Forests and Fear
12. Game On
13. Awkward kisses
14. Spiked up
15. It was all a set up
16. What in the world?
17. Kiss me
18. Flashbacks
19. Lifeguard
20. Rainstorm
21. Mutual Feelings
22. Two against one
23. Mom?!
24. Cant sleep
25. Bad news
26. Roadtrip
27. Fake IDs and clubbing
28. Lies
Question
29. Missed calls
30. Come back
31. Found
32. Brusies and Misunderstandings
33. Disaster
34. Love Affiar Revealing
35. Problems and Solutions
37. Questions and Answers
38. House sold
39. Three days
40. Pinky Promises
41. One last day
42. Lucky Charm

36. Cancelled Sleepover

3.1K 139 50
By 0mq3mily

Allison

"Woah". Jamie exclaims as her eyes land on Cameron. A dark sneer of hatred settled itself across her features as she notices that he's in our presence. "What are you doing here?" She asks in a snotty tone. "Do you have to follow her everywhere she goes?"

"Yes", Cameron replies, exchanging look with me. "Because I care for her".

My stomach clenched in the most achiest feeling ever . The feels man!

Jamie creased her eyebrows together, obviously annoyed with him. "C'mon Allison". She says, grabbing my arm and leading me away from him and the loud, thunderous house.

"Wait", Cameron says, attempting to jog after us. Before I could possibly do anything, Jamie spins around on her heels, and begins to shout. "Fuck off Cameron". Her cheeks flush red, along with her eyes darkening.

My eyes widen, and so does Cameron's. I was not expecting that. Over reacting much?

His mouth hung open, searching for words to say, but Jamie beat him to it. "C'mon Al". Jamie says again, snatching my wrist once more and pulling me towards her vehicle. It was weird when Jamie called me that, because only Cameron calls me Al. Only Cameron.

I peered back at him, to see him watching me in awe before being stuffed into the car. Jamie had opened the passengers side, shoving my body into the seat, before scurrying over towards the drivers spot. She was panicking— something I never see very often.

"They're going to kill me!" She repeats to herself, quickly turning the ignition on. I glanced at her, and then glanced out of my invisible window. Cameron was still on the lawn, only this time, facing the opposite direction. Shea had came out of the house, and was slowly approaching Cameron. My stomach ached in fearsome. I wanted to stay and watch what was about to happen, but Jamie had stepped on the gas pedal, speeding away from the scene.

She was cussing under her breath, whispering profanities as she sped down the road. My hands were clenched onto the handlebars, awfully scared that she might crash into something.

"Jamie slow down", I beg, glancing at her from my spot. She didn't even look at me, when she began to freak out some more. "They're going to kill me if I go any slower!" She shouts.

We passed the beach where we were previously at, which meant her house wasn't that far now. I could only wonder what was going to happen once we step through the door.

***

Like I imagined, as soon as we walked into the house, Jamie's parents began to spazz off. Being that they had immigrated from Brazil, all I heard were foreign words being spat out from their mouths.

I didn't understand a word they were saying, making it more awkward than it already was.

I sauntered my way into the kitchen, pulling out a seat from the island. The yells of voices echoed throughout the hallways, and rang through my ears.

I rested my head into the palms of my hands, as the yelling continued. I wouldn't expect anything else though. The last time they found out about her and being at a party, they yelled at her, lecturing her for over an hour. They then grounded her for a month, along with confiscating all of her valuables. You'd think she would've learned her lesson by now right? Me too, but SIKE! It takes a lot of power to knock something into that brain of hers.

I slid myself out from my seat, making my way to the staircase. I needed to get myself out from this swimming suit.

I pulled myself up to the second floor, shutting the door behind me, as I entered Jamie's room. Then, stripping out from my previous attire and replacing them with a fresh pair of clothes. Consisting of a large grey tee, and a black pair of mid-thigh shorts.

Meanwhile, the shouts and cursing had stopped, making the house eerily quiet. I stopped shuffling around, trying to hear what was happening. But only the sounds of footsteps were pattering down the hallway, outside of the room.

I turned my body towards the door, watching as the door handle twisted open. Jamie walked in, slamming her back against the door as she enters her room. Her face was flushed bright red, and tears stung her eyes. Her muscles were flexed, along with her knuckles and jaw clenched. I gulped in fearsome, as her eyes met mine, awaiting for something to break the eerie silence that filled the air.

"You have to leave". Jamie says in almost a whisper. She shifted her gaze to the floor beneath her feet. "Like right now".

I nodded my head, already knowing that that was about to happen.

She looks up at me again, with a tear rolling down her face. "I'm sorry. I always screw things up". Her voice cracks as she finishes her sentence, and all she can do is break into tears.

I walked towards her, pulling her body into my welcoming arms. I hate watching people cry. Especially someone I love. All I could do was comfort her.

I had nothing to say, besides saying I told you so. If she would've listened, she wouldn't be in this mess.

I released her from my grip, walking back towards my luggage.

So much for a sleepover.

"I'm sorry Ali". Jamie apologized again. "It's all my f-"

"It's fine". I tell her, coming up to her side, and patting her back. "I'll see you later".

I left her room, and walked back down the staircase with my suitcase in my hand.

Her parents were now in the kitchen, bickering at each other in a language I couldn't understand. I quickly walked past them, not wanting to catch their attention. It was kind of stupid. I mean, why would they make me leave at eleven o'clock at night for a mistake Jamie made? I didn't understand. I had no other option then to bus home, or call someone for a ride.

Would Cameron mind if I called him up at this time? What if he's mad at me? I'm sure he wouldn't want to come and get me. I mean, I was being a little bitch to him for the past day.

I exited Jamie's house, quickly making my way down the street, towards the park.

The chilly night air began to get to me, causing goosebumps to rise from my skin. A shiver ran up my body, causing my teeth to chatter.

The park wasn't that far from where Jamie lived, and I was there in a matter of thirty seconds. I plopped my body on a nearby bench, then reaching into my suitcase and pulling out a hoodie. I slipped it over my head, sliding my arms into its arm slots.

I wish I didn't leave Cameron earlier this morning. I was over reacting now that I think about it. I felt terribly bad. First off, running away from him into a dark ally. Then, letting Thomas beat him up, as I watched him suffer from multiple punches. Thirdly, ditching him the morning after, and driving away with my best friend who he strongly dislikes. Talk about bitchy. I wanted to slap myself across the face for treating him like shit. I was a horrible friend.

I could feel tears creep to my eyes, from how guilty I feel.

I fished into my pocket, in search for my phone. I cradled it in my hand as I checked the time. Then, frowning as my eyes landed on my background picture that displayed itself across the screen. It was a picture of Cameron and I, at the beach. The day Cameron had brought a selfie stick and wanted to try it out. We were sitting on the jetty, side by side as we slurped on our blueberry slushies. I smiled at the photograph, as memories filtered through my mind. Then began to frown again, as my phone turned off, welcoming me back into reality.

I lifted my face, letting my eyes scan the scenery around me. I've never seen the park so quiet before. It was always so busy, with people walking in and out with their children and dogs. It was nothing but the dark cluster of trees and black silhouettes of the children's playground at this time of night. In fact, it was really creepy.

I turned my phone on again, this time opening up my calling app. I'd hate to call someone at this time, but I have no other choice. I didn't want to bus back nor walk. Lazy me.

After finding Cameron's name, and hesitantly hovering my thumb above his contact, I finally dialled his number.

It felt like forever as he picked up on the last ring. His sleepy voice slurred out a hello.

"Hello?" He asks, obvious to know that he was currently sleeping.

I stuttered for a brief second, in search for something to say. "Cameron". I mumble, fiddling with my fingers.

"Ali?" He questions, as I hear shuffling on his line.

"I'd hate to ask, and you probably hate me right now, but... would mind picking me up?"

Silence.

"Cameron?"

It was silent for another second, besides his breathing that was clearly audible from his line.

"You know I don't hate you". He says quietly.

Even though it sounds like a lie, I could feel a huge relief being lifted off of my shoulders.

"And what do you mean pick you up? Aren't you at Jamie's?" He asks curiously.

"Not anymore. She got busted by her parents and I couldn't stay there. I had to leave. I'm sitting on a park bench in the dark right now".

I could hear more shuffling through the phone, and it was pretty obvious he was getting dressed.

"Where are you?" He then asks.

"The park across from Jamie's house". I answer.

"Got it". He replies.

Through the phone, I could hear him getting into his car and starting the ignition up.

"Sit tight baby girl, I'll be there in ten".

And he just called me baby girl.

↡↡↡

I haven't posted in a month and I apologize! I just finished a three week training course and I had absolutely no time for writing or updating!

Im crying guys because I start school in two days !!! :*(
Like where the heck did summer go?!

Ps this chapter probably really sucks, so I'm double sorry. But show it some love anyways bc it needs it.

Pls vote & comment. :)

60 votes & 30 comments for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
473K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
207K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
136K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...