only one who keeps me sane |...

By Sopheriaaa

[COMPLETED] GOING TO BE REWRITTEN! (Trying to make this sound good lol I wrote this last year) Also like... I... More

New Friend??
The Ruins
Killed or be killed......
Leaving the Ruins
Puns with the Skelebros
A-a-a WHAT NOW?!
Jealousy Takes Over
OC Contest!
New Girl??
Introducing Euphoria!
Meeting the "New" Girl
So Oblivious
Sleepovers and Secrets Pt.1
Sleepovers and Secrets Pt.2
Regrets and Boneheads
Aphmau Questions
Girls Night
IMPORTANT A/N
Waterfall Romance
Announcement

Reality

656 20 43
By Sopheriaaa

Hey! Potato here! Hope you enjoyed that last chapter.......
Oh Uhm....
Fack... I forgot Uhm. Well this is uh.. Awkward.....
Please don't hate me(T ^ T). I'm doing this a day early because I might forget to upload it tomorrow since I'm going somewhere for the WHOLE day, and yeah. I also read your guys' comments and laughingThink of it this way🤔. How could I make a fanfic, without one of the main characters?? And also this early in the book? I do NOT like angst writing, dey make me sad and wanna cry, and punch dem in da face. Dey (as in Corisk) also might be OOC, but anyways enjoy dis cute chapter!
So Bai! (^-^)/

Song: Automatic/House of Cards- RedVelvet and BTS Mashup

Recommend you to listen to it. If not, fine your choice

~~

"FRISK!!" Cory screams in fear shooting up from the bed whom he shared with the girl he "murdered." He look to his left where the innocent red head lied eyes closed. She was against the wall since Cory did not want her to sleep on the edge where she can fall.

"O-oh my gosh.. F-frisk!" Cory panics and she doesn't move an inch. "Frisk?! Oh m- please wake up!" He shook Frisk while or tear fell down.

"C-c-Cory." She sobs. "W-why?"

Cory remember the last part of his dream and more tears came down hitting Frisk's face as she stirred and woke up rubbing her eyes. "Huh? Wha-" She pauses and looked at Cory who was crying and shocked, "Oh my goodness! Cory! Why are you crying?!" Frisk asked completely shocked.

"It was all just a dream?!

Cory grasped Frisk's sweater as he looked down holding in his crying, biting his lip to stop the weeping noise. "C-Cory? Are you okay?" She asked softly petting his head.

Frisk yelps as she felt Cory pick her up and put her on his lap. Frisk had her legs around the boy's waist as Cory had his arms around her neck while his head was in the crook of her neck quietly crying.

"I-i-i thought I-i k-killed you Frisk. I-" "Shhh. Cory calm down. I'm here am I not?" Frisk interrupts the triggered boy. Cory starts to look at his hands to see red goo on his hand, and he starts to freak out once again. Cory begins to hyperventilate and look at his hand where it had the "red goo."

"F-F-frisk?!!" Cory begins to freak out while looking at his hands. Frisk holds his hands, "There is nothing on your hand silly. I think your nightmare has gave you paranoia." She smiles softly pulling him into a tight embrace worried.

Cory begins to calm down as nods in her neck, his hair brushing against Frisk's neck hugging Frisk tighter. The red-headed girl giggles at the cute Cory, because she has never seen him like this before. She would like to see the side more often, but doubt it would happen. Frisk pets Cory and begins to calm down and falls asleep.

While looking at the boy laying beside her with his arms wrapped around her waist, she was gently touching his hair and examining his face smiling. But then her smile turned into a worried one. She was worried, but mostly was scared... Since she had the exact same dream where

Cory. Killed. Her.

~~

Cory wakes up to see a red head underneath his cuddling up by his chest. He follows his arms to see it tightly wrapped around Frisk. Cory begins to blush. Heavily.

He held the back of one hand to his mouth trying to control the blush. While his other hand was still wrapped around the merciless red head.

Frisk begins to move and then wakes up to see Cory's chest. She yawns cutely, "I'm tired..." She looks down to see two pieces of pie.

"Is this the thing that Toriel said from before? When she asked us what we prefer?" Frisk asked Cory who was lying behind him not caring. "Hmm I dunno. Do you wanna eat?" Cory asked trying not to look at Frisk from what happened. She nods happily and grabs the two plates that were sitting on the floor and hands them to Cory.

While eating the pie, Cory was wondering if Frisk was thinking of the freak out he had. But there was one question running through his mind, "Will she ask about it?"

While Cory was in his own thoughts. Frisk was in hers. She was also freaking out, "Oh my goodness! I was up to his chest! He probably thinks I'm weird now!"

~~

"Surprisingly, that was good." Cory nods as he ate the last bite. "It was very good." Frisk smiles brightly, but trying not to look at Cory or else she'll blush. "Now we needa get outta here." Cory stands up straight,

"But Cory. Shouldn't we stay? I mean we don't even know how to get out." Frisk grabs onto the dirty blonde(?) haired boy's green sweater. "That's why we ask Toriel." Cory looked at Frisk as if she was dumb.

"But it's filled with monsters. What if they attack us?!" Frisk panics. "Like I said Frisk. I would protect you." A familiar pang hit Cory's head again, "If you don't want to go then fine I'll leave you here." Cory growls at Frisk leaving her surprised at Cory.

He has never talked to her like that before. "C-Cory? Are you okay?" Frisk nervously asked Cory. "I'm fine." Cory lied. His head hurts, it's throbbing and painful.

"You've never talked like that to me before." Frisk held her hand to touch Cory's forehead and he slapped it away. She gasped and Cory had a shocked expression placed on his face. "F-frisk. I'm so sorry." Cory stuttered out reaching out for her as she pulled away. "N-no. I'm fine." She says looking down.

"I'm just going to use the bathroom. Excuse me." Frisk said as she pushed her way through Cory and went out the room with a tear falling down.

~~~~~~~

Dat ends that chapter!! I read last week's chapter and I was giggling. I'm so happy people like this and I feel really motivated! I decided to make it up to you Tators and make this a little longer (1000 words) {Hahaha 1000 words. My favorite FFX song😍 Tidus and Yuna😭}
It was cute until that last part... But then again, there will be more cuter yes cuter moments than this. So here's another fanart I made😂 I draw too much of Corisk lol

And Shubble liked it!
Also guys. Thank you for 200 read!💕
Hope you enjoy! See you guys next FRYday and make sure to follow mah Instagram
@Sopheriaaa
Anyways see you Tators later
Deuces!
Potato Out!!!*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Make sure to
Like
Comment
And Follow me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 478 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...
179 14 14
(Based on the story I wrote several years ago, though now fully revamped. The previous incarnation is completely retconned by the canonical events of...
13K 501 17
EDIT: READER AND PAPYRUS ARE BOTH IN THEIR TEENS!! WARNING: BOOK CONTAINS SWEARING/CUSSING AND VIOLENCE Just before she passed away, my grandmother...
10.9K 188 25
Cory and Frisk ( Shelby ) were heading up the mountain to see the view. Frisk was worried and wanted to go back but Cory kept on going. When they got...