LA Miracles. (Markiplier X Re...

By beautyqueen2222

Its almost Christmas time and 24 yr old (y/n) decides the only thing she wants for Christmas is keys to a ne... More

Chapter 1: Car Troubles.
Youtube phenomena!!
sometimes we love who we cant have...
Here comes clairyssa!
Mark is Mark...iplier?! And never told me!!
The panel. prt. 1
The panel prt.2
Clair's B-day!
Mr.steal yo girl.! (he tried lol.)
Who do you love? doesnt matter lets plan a party!!
Recording for Christmas lols.
Somewhere only we know...
Party prep!
Party time!
Going back home to CinCin (Bonus Chapter!) #1
Mark meet my parents!(Bonus chapter) #2
Happy new years!!(Final bonus chapter!)#3

Chapter 2: Sister Dearest.

351 6 7
By beautyqueen2222

Your pov:

"So where do you live?" Mark asked.

"Right here." I say pointing at the apartment complex in front of us.

"Hey i live here!well i used to live here" he said pulling in.

"What floor?"

"Third."

"No way i live on third!!"

"Can i come with you to see your apartment?"

"Sure."

"Cause if we have the same apartment i will loose it." He joked,

I giggled i took out my keys as we went up the stairs opened apartment B3.

"Welcome to my home sweet home." I say.

"This was my apartment!!"

"Wow what a coincidence!"

"I like what you done with the place its not super girly or over the top its nice but simplistic." (Media.)

"Thanks i try."

"Ill let you relax a bit ill be back to pick you up at around 7ish."

"Ok thanks for helping me out Mark."

"No problem." And so he leaves.

I get out of my formal wear and put on simple jeans and a black tshirt and finish watching the anime i was watching.
Come around 7:25 i get a knock on my door.

"Whos dat outside mah doe?" I joke

"Its deh Markimoo!!"

I giggle and open the door. "Hello Markimoo!!" I say jokily.

"Hello fellow human are you ready for an awesome time!" Mark says in a crazy voice, (warfstache.)

"Yaaas!!" I say.

We leave my apartment and get into his car.

"Soo do you play video games?" Mark asked.

"Uh yea a bit."

"Sweet, how does pizza and games sound for a celebration?"

"Amazing thank you soo much mark nobody had ever been this nice to me."

"No problem." He says smiling i smile back but find myself blushing so i quickly turn away so he doesn't see.

I dont know what it is about him.
His contagious smile?
His sexy but attractively messy hair?
Is it his laugh?
No its his eyes.
The look in his eyes.
That look of passion, care joy and if you look close enough lo-

'Woah you just met the guy chill!'

We pull up to a moderate looking house about 2 stories high.
We walked inside to be greeted by an adorable white golden retriever

"hey chica pica!!" Mark says rubbing the golden retriever." You like dogs?"

"Love dogs! I want to get one!!"  Chica came over to me and started wagging her tail and sniffing my hand rapidly.

"Hi there girl," i say getting to her level as petting her, she licks my face.."woah! Nice to know you like me but not really pleased with your breath." I say

"I know but hey cant fix doggy breath."

"I guess not."

"Yo mark im getting ready to- ohhh who is this?" A brown haired man asked.

"This is my friend (y/n), (y/n) this is my friend and house mate Ryan."

"Hi." I say shaking his hand.

"Hey. Yknow i was wondering why mark was skipping around the house all cheerful like." Ryan said matter o' factly.

"Shut up ryan!!" Mark said blushing.

"Well im about to see Maria later guys have fun." He said leaving

"So wanna play just cause 3?" Mark asked.

"Sure."
Mark sets up his xbox and i was about to play when my phone went off.

'CLAIRY-CLEM.'

shit its my younger sister.

"Whats wrong?" Mark asked concerned.

"My younger sister is calling dont get me wrong i love her but the only time she calls is if she wants something my mom and step dad cant provide."

"So you spoil her."

"Pretty much yea lemme text her go ahead and get started ill join in a few."

"Ok."

Text dialogue:

Clair: C

You: Y

==========
C: Hey sissy, hows LA?

Y: Good.

C: meet any celebs?

Y: no, what do you want?

C: what?

Y: you only text when you want something so what is it?

C: I do not!! I dont want anything!

Y:......

C: ok fine soo pax prime is this year its taking place in California and since you live there....

Y: uh oh.

C: what does that mean. What do you mean uh oh?!

Y: just call me.

Clair calls me.

Y: ok clairy-clem hurry this up i am with a friend right now.

C: oh a friend you say. Who is he? Zac Efron? Taylor Lautner? Jared Padalecki?

Y: no he isnt a celebrity hes just a kind guy who gave me a ride to the interview when my car broke down- just tell me what you want!!

C: jeez chill no need to get snappy so Pax prime is taking place in La this year and i want to go but mom and dad say they cant take me i asked if i could stay with you could i go they agreed but said i had to ask you.

Y: oh god.

C: pweeeeeease sissy pweeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

Y: ok ok fine.

C: yay thanks sissy!

Y:whats so special about this convention anyway?

C:all my favorite YouTubers are gonna be there cinnamontoastken, muyskerm, lordminion777, and the best of them all Markiplier.

Y: isnt that that guy i always hear yelling from your room?

C: wait till you see him hes quite tge looker you too could make amazing babehs.

Y: you know what clair im done bye clair bye!

Ends call.

Holy fuck, i dont even have the money to get another plane ticket.
I already paid my rent up to a year.
I have to buy another couch because the moving company broke the one i had and they are claiming that they are not liable for any damage done. Thats some bullshit. And i basically am out of money.  And i just agreed to get my sister a 480.00$ ticket to LA and two tickets to a freaking convention.
I sigh and sit on the couch near mark and run my hands through my hair.

"Whats up?" Mark said.

"My sister wants to stay with me and go to some sort of convention."

"Whats the problem?"

"I dont think i even have the money to do all this. I need to buy a new couch, a new car, and now i have agreed to get a ticket for a plane, a convention ticket and agreed to let her stay with me." I begin to cry.

Marks pov:

She started crying.
She looked beautiful but heartbreaking. So i had to help. I wrap my arms around for comfort.

"Hey dont cry i can help i have a couch  in the basement that you could have and i will buy her ticket. And i can chaperone you around until you get a car."

"No i couldnt let you do that." She said wiping her tears.

"And i cant let you walk out of this house knowing that youre struggling and knowing there is something i could do to help i couldnt sleep at night."

She hugged me." Thank you soooo much mark how could i ever repay you?"

"Just promise me youll get through this with a smile."

"If you are there ill always have a reason to smile."

Your pov:

After i said that he started blushing
He was so red it was funny so i laughed.
"What!?" Mark said.

"Youre so red you could pose as a stop sign." I laughed so hard my stomach my stomach began to hurt.

"Shut up!!" Mark said childishly.

"Its not my fault youre so red you could start a traffic jam!!" I fell back laughing.

"That it you are gonna get it!!"

"Wha- ah!"

Mark was tickling me.

"Please stahp mark im extremely. Ticklish!!"

"Apologize!!"

"Never!" I say evily as i laugh maniacally.

"Can you guys keep it down some people are trying to take and afternoon nap after a long days work?!" Called a mysterious voice.

I then realized the position we are in mark is on top of me on the couch. He quickly climbs off of me.

" its not what it looks like!!" Mark yells.

"Dont care just keep it down."

"Uh matt i want you to meet my friend (y/n), (y/n) this is matt he is my other house mate."

"Oh hi." I say.

"Wait (y/n)? As in (y/n) (l/n)?"

"Yea howd you know?"

"Its me matty from high school back in Florida before you moved to ohio!!"

I didnt get it at first but then it hit me i realized. "Matty!!" I hugged him

"How have you been pickachu?" Matt joked.

"Pika!!" I say using my pickachu impression.

Matt and i laughed.

"How do you too know each other again?" Mark asked.

"Oh we were friends in middle school up until she moved." Matt said.

"Oh."  Mark said.

"Well im tired nice seein ya again pika keep it down you too!" Matt said disappearing up the stairs.

"K bye!" I say.

Mark and i play games until we feel tired.

I look at the time it is 1:03

"Woah i better get going i have job hunting to do tomm- well technically today since its one in the morning." I say.

"Ok ill drive you."

Mark drives me home.

I then get a phone call from my mom.

Call log:
Y: hello?
YM: hey (y/n) boo! You havent called us in a while!

Y: yea i know im sorry ive just been busy settling in and job hunting.

YM: I understand so clairy-clem told me about her coming down there wanted to make sure she was telling the truth.

Y: yep shes coming down for that convention.

YM: she also told me about a friend *cough cough* male friend possible celebrity. And a possible boyfriend

Y: im gonna kill her when she gets up here. Hes not a celebrity. And hes just a friend i swear he helped me today when my car broke down.

YM: mmm just tell me one thing.

Y: yes

Ym: is he hot?

I look at mark hoping he cant hear this. Y: mother!!!!

Ym: hot or not, yes or no , 1 or a 10 simple answer sweety.

I look at mark again. Y: yes.

Ym: ooooooh you better hit that!!!!

Y: mom!!!

Ym: what?! I want some grandbabies what you waiting for?!

Y: when do you want me to plan clairs flight for?!

Ym: friday

Y: ok ill see what i can do, how has clair been behaving lately.

Ym: normal teenager, shes phasing yknow. I tried to get her to get out of her room and help us decorating the Christmas tree before she leaves and she lashed out on us saying she hated us and she wanted to be apart of a different family and that decorating the tree is a stupid tradition that should just die.

Y: ill try and talk to her about it. She doesnt mean it momma shes probably upset about the divorce still.

YM: i know but your father and i just werent working speaking of which have you spoken with Jerome he lives down there yknow.

Y: no not yet illl make sure to give him a call.

Ym: he could still be up he does that YouTube stuff

Y: i know thanks for reminding me i really need to check him out back to clair how are her her grades?

Ym: they look good.

Y: how good

Ym: as good as the man youre in love with.

Y: what was that mom.......i.....can....you...*click.*

My mom is soooo embarrassing at times.

"Who was that?" Mark asked.

"My crazy mother, is it possible that i can get the flight for friday?"

"Ill check when i get home."

"Thank you so much."

"So what else did you two talk about?"

"Clair her grades how is she doing shes been phasing a lot since i left i have to talk to her about it when she get here."

Soo we pulled up at my apartment i got out of the car and thanked mark once again.

"Hey wait let exchange numbers soo you can notify me if you need to run an errand or something." Mark said,

We exchange numbers and i went inside my apartment

Best night in LA so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

837 11 42
Markiplier fanfic for the ladies to enjoy. Your a girl moving to L.A for YouTube and you have a best friend that changes your life because you fal...
5.6K 119 53
You moved out of your hometown to L.A. to start a new life little did you know.. Your new life just got complicated
6K 171 27
You moved to L.A. to follow your dreams of singing on YouTube. But, a new neighbor seems to change that.
711K 24.3K 42
You moved to LA when you turned 22 to sell your art. You're in an abusive relationship, but you don't know it yet. What will happen when you meet Mar...