Stranger [Completed]

By soyyysauce

Kiley a 23 year old Model, trying to find her way again after heart break. After being left from what she tho... More

Stranger -Prologue-
Chapter ¤ 1 -Someone New-
Chapter ¤ 2 -Vibin-
Chapter ¤ 3 -Feelin you-
Chapter ¤ 4 -Unexpected guest-
Chapter ¤ 5 -Making her mine-
Chapter ¤ 6 -Release Party-
Chapter ¤ 7 -Going with the Flow-
Chapter ¤ 8 -Jealousy-
Chapter ¤ 9 -Pleasant Surprise-
Chapter ¤ 10 -That Hoe-
Chapter ¤ 11 -Do ya thang-
Chapter ¤ 12 -Official-
Chapter ¤ 13 -Thirsty-
Chapter ¤ 14 -Busted-
Chapter ¤ 15 -Confrontation-
Chapter ¤ 16 -Never say Never-
Chapter ¤ 17 -Strut and Pose-
Chapter ¤ 18 -Back to ATL-
Chapter ¤ 19 -Tease & Temptation-
Chapter ¤ 20 -Party-
Chapter ¤ 21 -Guilt-
Chapter ¤ 22 -Mixed Feelings-
Chapter ¤ 23 -Making Up-
Chapter ¤ 24 -Dinner Date-
Chapter ¤ 25 -Catching up-
Chapter ¤ 26 -Pre Thanksgiving-
Chapter ¤ 28 -Buggin'-
Chapter ¤ 29 -What's the issue?-
Chapter ¤ 30 -Bringing in the new year-
Chapter ¤ 31 -Missing You-
Chapter ¤ 32 -Right hook, Left hook-
Author's Note

Chapter ¤ 27 -Thanksgiving to remember-

11K 396 74
By soyyysauce

Dre▶

I still can't believe what happened last night. I enjoyed myself no lie and I see why Rome said what he said. Once you get the kitty, you ain't gonna never wanna stop gettin it. Ki made me feel something I ain't never felt before and I hope I get to feel that again.

She knew what she was doing. Where to touch me, how to kiss me to get me into the mood.

Why didn't I do this before?

I see what I missed out on. Everything that happened was just replaying over and over in my head. Guess you can say a nigga sprung.

"What you over there thinking about?" Ki asked me smiling.

She knew what I was thinkin about. Don't see why she frontin.

I smiled back "Nothin."

She rolled her eyes "Now I know you lying Dre."

I chuckled "You already know. So why you askin boo?"

She came and sat down on the bed beside me. "I just wanna hear you say it. I'm not gonna brag but I must have done something right. Since you can't get your mind off of last night." she laughed. I smacked my teeth.

"You was aight."

"That's not what I heard." she smiled. I laughed and got off the bed to walk to the dresser.

"Whatever Ki."

----

"What you need help with baby?" I asked Ki, holding onto her waist standing behind her.

"I just need you to watch everything for me until I get back." she said.

Get back?

I raised my eyebrows "Where you going?"

She turned to face me. "I'm gonna go visit someone and then I'll be back ok?"

"Aight." I said eyeing her.

She just smiled and continued tending to the food she was making. I wasn't gonna ask her who she was gonna go see, cuz I never question her. But I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like who she was going to see.

I went to go sit down in the living room when Rome and Analis' came downstairs. Rome had a smile on his face, while Analis' walked into the kitchen. I eyed him.

"What the hell you so happy about?" I asked him. He smiled slyly.

Oh hell this nigga got some.

He cleared his throat looking back towards the kitchen, before looking back at me.

"I think she feelin me." he said. I shook my head.

"What you mean you think? Y'all did somethin?"

He shook his head "Nah we just messed around. She wouldn't let me hit that." he said honestly. I laughed.

"Mmhmm. Well why y'all go upstairs last night?" I questioned.

He smiled "I just wanted us to have some privacy."

I nodded and looked towards the kitchen. Ki and Analis' were giggling.

"I heard y'all leave out tho. I know what went down." he said smiling.  I smiled and shook my head avoiding his eye contact.

"I don't know what you talkin about."

"Psssh man please. I know Ki gave you some-"

"Ki did what?" Ki asked coming into the living room. Rome looked scared that he even opened his mouth. I busted out laughing at his reaction.

"Um nothing." Rome got out. She eyed him and sat down beside me. Analis' came to sit down beside him. It was an awkward silence for a few minutes.

Analis' cleared her throat. "So are y'all ready for dinner soon?" she asked smiling.

"You know I am." Rome cheesed.

"I can't wait." I replied. Ki smiled.

"Well y'all better. I slaved over that stove."

Me and Rome laughed.

"Well I'm gonna get ready to go." Ki whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Aight boo. I'll be waiting." I told her pecking her lips. She smiled and got up.

"I'm gonna go change clothes." Analis' told Rome. He nodded as she walked upstairs. I heard the front door close so I knew Ki had just left.

It's just me and my boy for now.

Kiley▶

I was almost to Ms. Stewart's house (Darian's mom), when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Analis' was calling. I slid it to the right to answer.

"Hey girl." I answered.

"Hey you over there yet?" she asked.

"No not yet. Just a few more minutes. I hope this isn't awkward." I told her. She laughed.

"I'm sure it will be."

I rolled my eyes "I already know Darian is gonna be there. I'm just ready to speak and leave." I said turning onto Ms. Stewart's street.

"Just tell me how it goes ok." she said.

"Ok talk to you soon." I told her and ended the call.

I pulled into her driveway and as I thought Darian was here. His car was parked right beside hers. There were a few other cars here but I didn't care. I'm not staying for dinner. I turned off my car and got out, locking them behind me.

I pulled my coat closer to my body as I walked towards her front door. I took a deep breath and rung the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened revealing Ms. Stewart.

She was a pretty brown skinned woman. Short, with long curly brown hair. She had the same hazel eyes as Darian, and a smile just like his. You could say he was his mothers twin. She smiled as she greeted me.

"Hey Ki. I've missed you." she said pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back.

"Hi Ms. Stewart. I've missed you as well." I told her as we both pulled away.

"Come in dear." she smiled. I walked into the house and the smell of soul food hit my nose.

I always loved her cooking.

I walked into the living room and sat down. I took off my coat and laid it across the arm of the couch. She came walking back into the living room a few minutes later, with Darian hot on her heels. I mentally rolled my eyes as he sat down beside her. He looked at me and smiled slyly, while she smiled and pushed her hair over her shoulder.

"So how have you been dear?" she asked.

"I've been great. I've gotten back into modeling and I love it." I explained. She smiled her eyes wide.

"That's lovely. I've always known you were the model type." I smiled and nodded. Darian was eyeing me like he had something he wanted to say. I just brushed it off.

"So I hear you have a new boyfriend." she stated. I gently cleared my throat seeing Darian smirk.

"Yes I do. I love him and he's a great man." I told her. She nodded smiling. Darian's smirk faded.

We had been talking for the past thirty minutes, when she had asked me to stay for dinner. I knew it was coming, but I told her I had my own dinner to go back home to. She understood and told me to at least take some dessert home. I agreed as she wrapped up my favorite cake.

Red velvet with cream cheese icing.

I took the tupperware from her and hugged her again. She told me we should have a lunch date soon and i agreed. I grabbed my coat and slipped it on, proceeding to walk out the door. I put my cake into the passenger seat closing the door. I was about to get into my side when I felt a hand gently grab my arm.

I turned around and looked to see Darian. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest. I eyed him and didn't say a word. He just stood there staring into my eyes. I put my hand onto my car door about to pull it open, when he finally spoke.

"You look nice." he smiled complimenting me.

"Thanks." I said.

"I'm glad you came to see my moms. She been askin to see you for the longest." he stated.

"Well why didn't you say anything before now? All these times I've ran into you and you just worried about seeing me." I told him bluntly. He chuckled.

"I don't know. It slipped my mind."

I just shook my head. "Well I'm about to go. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Darian." I told him, trying to be polite. He smiled showing his pretty teeth.

"Aight. Happy Thanksgiving."

I slightly smiled opening my car door to get in. Before I could get in though, his strong hands gripped my waist pulling me into a hug.

I just stood there not hugging him back. "Darian I have to go." I told him.

"I know." he said. His lips grazing my neck before I felt his warm lips kiss it. I shuttered beneath him as I felt him smile against my cheeks. He knew that was my weakness. I quicly pulled away. He just smiled his hazel eyes piercing into my soul.

"I'll see you soon." he said before walking back into his mothers house. I got into my car and started it. Making my way back to Dre's house.

I can't believe he did that slick shit.

----

"Dear lord thank you for this food we're about to recieve. Thank you to the hands that prepared it, for the nourishment of our bodies. Thank you for letting all of us spend this day together. And I ask that you watch over us and protect us. In your name we pray, Amen." I said finishing the prayer.

"Amen." everyone replied.

Everyone started loading up their plates while I stood and watched. I couldn't believe I had really made all this food, and I was sharing this day with a new man. I'm so very thankful for him and I wouldn't have asked for any man better.

I walked over to the kitchen island to start fixing my plate. I put as much as I could fit onto it. I'm glad I'll have plenty of left overs.

Dre▶

"Baby that food was the bomb. I'm ready for dessert." I told Ki. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Ok I'll go ahead and set it out. Analis' can you help me?"

Her and Analis' both got up from the table and went to the kitchen. I looked over at Rome who was rubbing his belly.

"Man that hit the spot. Yo girl can cook her ass off." he said. I smirked.

"Yea just wait till you get some of her dessert."

He nodded as Ki and Analis' came back. They had set out some sweet potato casserole and a peach cobbler.

"What you want babe?" Ki asked me.

"I want some of both but for now just the peach cobbler. You got the vanilla ice cream right?" I asked her. She knows thats how I like my peach cobbler. She smiled.

"Of course babe."

She walked back over to the island to fix it for me. Rome was already digging into his sweet potatoes.

His greedy fat ass.

"Here you go." Ki said setting down mine first, and then sitting down beside me. She dug into hers and then I did the same.

We had finished eating, and I helped clean. I had put up the rest of the food and went to go sit down on the couch. Analis' and Rome had went upstairs again. Ki came and sat down beside me. She looked tired.

"Thanks for everything tonight babe." I told her pecking her lips. She smiled.

"No problem." "I'm glad we got to spend our first thanksgiving together." I told her.

"Me too." she smiled.

"I'm thankful your in my life. You've made me a better person. I love you."

She blushed "Stop Dre before you make me cry. I love you too babe."

She pressed her soft lips against mine and I kissed her back. The kiss started getting intense. I was pulling her closer to me when I smelled something.

Cologne? And it's not mine. Oh hell no.

-------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.6K 39
Janaé Carter Janae isn't what you say an ordinary girl. She's a model, a top model at that and she's also related to the one and only Lil Wayne. He...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
164K 4.2K 34
KIERRA HAS BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF HURT,PAIN IN HER LIFE. SHE HAS BEEN HURT SO BAD MANY TIMES IN HER LIFE.UNTIL SHE DECIDES TO NEVER TRUST ANYONE AGA...
6.4K 263 36
She gets bullied by August or her lover?