It All Starts With A Kiss...

By Ally_Bear67

It was 8 years ago when we were all friends. Enjoying each others company. Now look where we are. People don'... More

5 Years Before The Accident.
5 Years Before The Accident - Shopping With Twins.
4 Years Before The Accident - Meeting Rosie.
3 Years Before The Accident.
3 Years Before The Accident - Dress Shopping !
3 Years Before The Accident . Dress Shopping Continued !
2 Years Before The Accident. PROM !!!
2 Years Before The Accident - After Prom Morning.
1 Year Before The Accident - Jack And Ally Day Out !
1 Year Before The Accident - The Date and Explanation
The Accident !!
The Day After The Accident.
Day of Hospital Life.
3 Weeks Later. :O
Hospital Love !! Dramatic Stuff
Hospital Love !! - Dramatic Stuff - Part 2
Bright Lights
Home Is Wherever I'm With You.
The Video..
The Morning After.
He's Just A Virus
Reunited.
The Truth.
Rosie's Birthday !
Now Though It's Over I Still Love You.
America Here We Come !!!
The Hotel !
Just A Causal America Morning.
America Life.
The Florida Sun.
These Street Will Make You Feel Brand New
Real Love Stories Never Have Endings.

Remember.

386 5 1
By Ally_Bear67

A/N : This is going to be another long chapter. Sorry about the long chapters. I just love writing my dreams. I guess. Ally X 

- Ally's POV - 

My mind woke me by thinking about what we were going to do today ? How was I suppose to know I just got up because of you. My conscious spited out words to my mind. I got out of bed without even thinking about my phone. It felt late. I needed to check the correct time which is always in the kitchen. I opened the old , cottage door what leaded into the kitchen . I was welcomed by a half asleep Jack and a joyful Finn. " How are you so awake , Finn ? " I asked. I was still half asleep not looking my best like never. Mornings were my weak point in the day. 

" I am awake because. " He walked up to my right side and whispered in my ear " of what is happening tonight. " What was happening tonight ? 

" Urrm what is happening tonight ? " I whispered back.

" You can't remember. Come outside otherwise we look like a weirdo in front of my brother. " He said. I nodded at the idea an then had a smile on my face on how he called us both a weirdo this time. 

" Ladies first. " He said. After the order was said I walked out first. He took my hand. Wait... I recognize this hand from somewhere but where ? What happened ? Where was it ? We walked in the living room hand in hand. He looked down at our hands , I awkwardly tried to move it but his grip increased. He didn't want to let go. Why ? " Anyway , we were going to have that catch up thingy. Are you still up for it ? " He asked. This jogged my memory a bit about the day and what happened. 

" Yeah , totally. I can't wait. What time you coming around on my door ? " I asked. I wanted to be ready for him so he didn't have to watch me get ready.  " eightish ? " 

" Yeah , fabulous. Should I eat something ? " I asked. I had to be ready. Don't blame me for asking.  He chuckle at me asking all these random questions. " Don't blame a girl for worrying and being prepared. " 

" No don't eat anything. Any more questions , detective ? " He said , smiling. He was being a cheeky bitch. At this time we were still holding hands. Mine were getting a little hot but Finn's were getting sweating. YUCK ! " Your hands are sweat by the way. Just thought I would mention that because you know you can improve on your mistakes. " I said. BURN BITCH !  He looked at me giving me the evils but I knew this was killing him. " You want to laugh , don't you ? " I asked. I could see the chuckles coming soon. 

" No , what are you on about ? " 

" Nothing , I can see it coming out of you . Don't lie to me Finny. " I said.

" Wait. Are you remembering ? " He asked. A little confused at what I just said. 

" I don't know. I don't think so why ? " I asked. Now I was also confused.

" Because you use to call me Finny before the accident. " When he said accident he looked down. I increased the pressure on my hand what was hold his. " Why are you looking down when you say accident ? " I asked. I wanted to know what happened ? 

" It was just a bad time and day for the both of us. Really. " He said. 

- Finn's POV - 

" Because you use to call me Finny before the accident. " I missed being called Finny. It brought back childhood memories , when I met Ally for the first time and when we played it and just ended up laughing. Good times. My thoughts were getting squished by something. But what ? I looked down where I found my hand going white. Ally was increasing her pressure on my hands. Ouch ! " Why are you looking own when you say accident ? " She asked. Like a 4 year old asking all random questions which are really simple and they should know but they don't or they are a lazy bitch. 

Shit ! She is going to fin out , tell Jack and then Jack will tell the police and I will disappear from Ally's and Jack's life. What am I going to say her ? I have to think quick. " It was just a bad time and day for the both of us. Really. " I said. Seeing if she would fall for it. She nodded. I think she was a bit shocked at how I replied to her question.

I opened the door , to find Rosie just walking into the kitchen. I have to go somewhere. Where she isn't I think she thinks me and Ally are a thing. Which I don't mind but I want Jack to think me and Rosie are still going out so I am basically killing his little heart for Rosie. That bitch who likes cheating. Really , if you think about it I am saving him from the problem I had. 

I let Ally go out first. I let go of her hand. " Aren't you coming in ? " She asked.

" No , I need a shower for later. " I said this , giving her a cheeky smile on which she gave the same smile back. " Bye. See ya later. " She said and then I was broken away from my CLOSE friend. 

- 3 hours later - 

In two hours time. I will be on a catch up date thingy with Ally.  Was I nervous ? A bit because this would relie on my future with Ally and see if she remembers the little bits of our friendship. I was wearing a light blue , denmin top and then a dark blue pair of skinny jeans with white converse. We were going on a little pinic. Nothing fancey just to "old" mates , having a catch up with nothing around them not a date. 

I was ready. Now it was Ally who I was waiting for knowing her she was still doing her make up or hair. I walked up to her door and heard her music blarring out of the speakers. It was some bastille , she loved them before the accident. I knocked on the door. I heard nothing after I knocked " Come in. " She said all quitely. I walked in awkwardly looking at her reflection in the mirror. " Are you going all out ? " I asked she looked like she was going to a party or something along those lines. 

- Ally's POV - 

I was nervous. I had to be , I was going out with a boy I didn't know. A stranger in my eyes who I have nearly kissed like 20 times. Does this mean what I think it means ? I was getting changed when I came to a pasued what was I going to wear ? Where was I going ? In the woods so he can rape you an kill you. What are we doing on the date ? HE IS GOING TO RAPE YOU !! My mind kept shouting at me. Don't think negative Ally , my conscious comforted me. 

I opened my wardrobe doors to find all the clothes souting pick me I want to see Finn's clothes. Or I want to touch Finn's clothes. Why was my mind being all freaky about this date. Nothing bad is going to happen , right ? 

I picked out black leggings and a green lacy dress. This was causal in my case. I played a bit of bastille who I love. The song I was listening to was ( I Just ) Died In Your Arms. It was an amazing cover and I am in love with it. I was doing my hair in a long ponytail like zoes but I like to call it waterfall as it looks like water is falling. Duh !

I was doing my make up when I heard a knock through my music. I ran up to my speakers to pause the music and said " Come in. " I knew who it would be and I knew I would have to trun down the music as we would probably end up talking. The door opened and I saw my date wearing casual clothes. We weren't going anywhere posh so I was fine with what I was wearing. " Hi. " I said breaking the ice as I was doing my make up. 

" Hey , do you want me to go ? " He asked. I was watching him checking me out in the mirror when he said this. When he looked up to see I was watching him , he gave me a little cheeky smile. " You finished checking me out ? " I asked. He went a harsh tone of red. I continued " Why do you get easily embarrassed ? " I wanted to know because I don't do anything and he goes a little redish.

" I guess , I am just a sensitive guy. " He looked in my reflection. I tried to hold in my laughter in but I just explode laughing at him. Once again he went a light strawberry colour on his cheeks. I was done , I just wanted to have a laugh at him before our catch up date thing otherwise we wouldn't take it serious. " I am ready. " I said and gave Finn a smile in the mirror. 

" Finally. " He said being a cheeky bitch. 

" What ! A girl has got to look her best for this catch up ate thingy we are going on. Where are we going anyway ? " I asked. I didn't know much about this date , only that we had to be done at eight and that was it. " Wait , you will see when we get there. " He said. 

We stepped out the door with no problems. ( e.g: Rosie and Jack ) Finn shut the door behind me. " So captain are we walking or driving ? " I asked. This I wanted to know because I would of bring my crutches. " We are driving , my lady. " He said. I think he was keeping the same pirate topic. I got a little red when he said MY lady. " HA ! I am not the only one that gets embarrassed really easily. " He was mocking me. " But I am a girl , I can do that but boys can't because they should be stronger and more protective. " I bit back at him. He kept his mouth shut after I said that boys are stronger. It's true though they should get easily embarrassed. 

We walked over to Finn's car which was also blue. He was matching with his car. Special child. Finn opened the door " Thank you gentlemen. " He was being a gentlemen today. Why ? Was he trying to impress me ? He shut the door after checking I was comfortable. I looked up from the car window to see Rosie looking out the window at us like she was stalking us with her eyes. Why is she always there when me and Finn are hanging out ? I saw her smile which I was guessing she has seen me or Finn has caught her and she tried to hide it that she was watching us.

Finn opened the door to his side. " What do you think she is doing ? " I asked. I was curious on what he thought about her and her weird mind. " Urrmm watching us. She is jealous ! " He spited out every word what came out of his mouth then. " Really ? Why jealous ? " I asked. 

" No reason. " He said. He was hiding something. I needed to know what it was and I am planning on how to find out. " Anyway forget about her please. This was suppose to be me and you night not her and Jack or me , her , you and Jack. "

We came to a sudden stop. Finn looked at me then said " close your eyes now " I was scared after this. " But I am not going to get out safely. You are going to rape me aren't you ? " I knew my clothes were right , I just didn't want to listen to them or believe them.  I heard a manly chuckle coming from outside. " My clothes knew it ! " I shouted so he heard me. Right now , I probably looked like a dick because I had my hands over my eyes which were closed and I was basically talking to no one. " What this got to do with your clothes. What ? " He asked. He was so puzzled , I will have to explain it later or some when. I heard the car door open. " WHO IS IT ? " I screamed. I was scared it was dark and I could hear things. It reminded me of somewhere but where. What is up with my brain recently ?

" It's only me , trying to help you get out of the  door without hurting yourself. " He said quietly like an angel. His voice seemed familiar. My brain was playing tricks on me toady and I didn't like it. I felt a warm arm or hand on my face and then I felt it travel down to my back where , I guess Finn could control me a little better. I stood up slowly , a bit in pain but I didn't show it or he could call me a wimp. " That's it your up now I am going to control where you are walking. Just believe in me and we will be there witout any injures. " He comforted me , making me a little bit more trustworthy in him. 

" Are you sure ? " I asked. 

" Yep. 100 precent. " he said.

- 2 mintues later - 

" We are here ! " He shouted right in my ear. 

" I am going to be deaf in the ears in a minute. Are you sure I can trust you ? " I asked. 

" Yeah because we are here. " As he said this I felt the warmness disappear in the summer air.  " Open your eyes. " I slowly moved my hands away from the eye area. Wow , it was brighter then I remember. My eyes were welcomed by a blossom tree with pink around the roots and on the tree. " Awrh , Finn I love it . " I could feel a little tear  coming. These tears were happy ones. I looked down at the roots to find a picnic basket with food inside and a blanket on the ground. " Are we having what we think we are having ? " I asked. Curious on if that made any sense. 

" What do you think we are having ? " He asked. I looked at my side to see he was up close and personal. I was a little shocked on how close he was to me. " Is this our dinner ? " I asked. I knew this was the right answer , I just wanted to know if it was really or not. I must be dreaming I thought. " Nope you are not dreaming. This is all real. I can pinch you if you want but it will probably hurt. " He said. I smiled at him. " This is perfect. " I said as I looked at him. 

" Good I am glad you like it. " He said. Being all cocky like boys normally are. I sat down on the picnic blanket and took in the view. It wasn't much of a view but it was still relaxing , no traffic , no noise just me and Finn which I loved right now. I looked into Finn's green eyes " Can we eat ? I am starving. " I asked. I was melting as I was looking into his perfect eyes. " I am glad you said that or I was just going to pig out on the food to myself. " He said. We both laughed at each other.  

He got out all the food out of the basket and then the drinks. The food we had was tiny sandwich's cut out into Teddy bears , small strawberry's , some sweets there were more of my favourite sweets then any other sweets. The other things we had in the basket was pop corn and some chocolates. The drink we have is cherry Pepsi. We didn't have any alcohol because of my op an I wasn't allowed to drink it for a few months and also because Finn  is driving and we didn't want to get hurt. 

 We were eating popcorn when Finn suggested an idea " Shall we try an get it in each others mouths ? " I liked the idea because I am a terrible catcher but I might be good at this because it is catching with your mouth. " Yeah sounds fun. Who is going first ? " I asked. 

" You. " He said. 

" If I have to go first then I will. " 

" Ready ? " He asked. I nodded. I looked into Finn's eyes to watch where he was aiming. He got a piece of popcorn and tried darting it in my mouth but not actually throwing for it. " Come on then. " I said. I hated waiting. Then I felt a thing touch my lips. It was the popcorn dodging my mouth with force. It was my turn. " Ready ? " I asked. I got a handful of popcorn. Finn didn't see how much popcorn I got. I was being a little bit cheeky. He nodded this was my signal for me to throw the food. Then I just let go of the popcorn with some force. Some hit his mouth , one piece went in and the rest just failed on there way to his mouth. " You cheeky bitch. " He said and pined me on the blanket. 

" What ? " I acted innocent. 

" You know what you did and you will have to pay for it. " He said , he was thinking on how I would get re-payed. " I am the tickle monster !! " He shouted so the whole world could hear him. 

" No. Finn no. " I said. I was being serious. I knew he was going to do this. I am probably the most ticklish person when a boy does it. " This is all your fault so you brought it on yourself. " He said. This was the truth but I didn't care. I like Finn and if he is on top of me bonus !!

He moved his hands under my arms. NO ! This is the worst spot he could pick out of all my body. " Finn ! " I shouted. I was warning him to back off or something bad will happen to us or him. He ignored me. 

He didn't tickle me , he sat on my. Ouch ! He is heavy when he wants to be and right now he wants to be. " Ouch !  Finn that hurts me ! " I shouted. 

" Well I am sorry about it but you did this to yourself. " He said then started tickling me. " FINN !! STOP IT ! IT TICKLES TO MUCH ! " I shouted in between fits of laughing. He moved closer towards my face. " I close my eyes as I thought he would shout or do something to my face. Instead of eating we are fighting. Smooth ! 

I could feel his breathe against my face. " We could do something. We always get interrupted by something when we do it. " He said. 

" What's that ? " I asked. When ever he said this I act like I can't remember because I want it to happen here and now. " This. " He moved closer towards my face. I opened my eyes and I saw his darting green eyes closer then I thought. I closed my eyes again as I wanted this to happen probably and last forever. Then Our lips touched. I think I actually heard fireworks going off in the background which made it even more romantic. I think I might have fallen in love with this stranger. 

I heard voices over the fireworks. What is happening ? I started panicking. I felt someones lips touched mine but I thought Finn was kissing me. Something was happening or I was reaming and two dreams just clashed together to become a confusing one. Then I heard a long and deep breathe. What was actually happening inside of me ? 

I opened my eyes. To find Finny kissing me. WTF ? " Fi....nnnnn !!! " I shouted. I wanted him off. I hate him where are we. What am I wearing ? I tried bashing his arms to try and open his eyes. " Finn get off of me. I hate you ! " I shouted and this is when his eyes opened. Finally. 

I pushed him off of me. " What ? Why " He questioned me. 

" I hate you remember. " I said. 

" No because I thought you loved me. " He said and I was storming off with him following behind me. " Just leave me alone. You bitch. You are such a fucking cheater. You have Rosie and you are kissing me. No wonder she is fucking jealous. Can you take me home ? I need my bed. " I said. 

" Wait ! How do you remember all of this ? " He asked. then realised " Do you remember ? " 

" I am still the same girl. " I said. I was confused. What was he on about ? 

" Yeah , I know that but - " I interrupted him.

" But what ? " He went silent. " That's what I thought nothing. " I hated every single piece of him right now after kissing me. What the fuck was he playing at ? I saw Finn's car. I didn't have to speak to him that much now. The journey on the way home would be slient and nothing more. 

- Finn's POV - 

The kissing got interrupted by something. I opened my eyes. I was staring into Ally's eyes which were open and looked like they couldn't shut. Then I felt her arms come to my waist and then I felt the hard ground on my side. Why did she just do that ? 

" What ? Why ? " I asked her in a confuse tone. I thought she liked me in the same way also. I thought she liked it. " I hate you remember ? " She said. Wait , does she remember ? 

" No because I thought you loved me. " I said. She stormed off. I needed to catch up and see if she did remember. I ran after her. I was a few steps behind her but I could still hear everything she said. " Just leave me alone. You bitch. You are such a fucking cheater. You have Rosie and you are kissing me. No wonder she is fucking jealous. Can you take me home ? I need my bed. " S he does remember. Now I have just got to keep her quite until Jack fins out. It going to be hard but very sneaky and I am looking forward to it. A tiny bit. I had to still find out how she remembers everything. " Wait ! How do you remember all of this ? " I asked. I had to shout otherwise she wouldn't hear me. I then said " Do you remember ? " Just to make sure she did and I just got the wrong end of the stick.  

" I am still the same girl. " she said. 

" Yeah , I know that but - " She interrupted me. 

" But what ? " I thought about how it would sound. I would sound like a right dick as she has only just remembered everything. " That's what I thought nothing. " I knew she was killing me in her head , I could just feel it when she spoke. I kept silent as it would probably be the best idea for the both of us. I saw my car in the distance. This was going to be a quite drive home. Great ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 25 25
"Elle, why? Are you not happy here? Am I doing something wrong...?" His voice seemed to break when he was asking that last question. "No, it's not yo...
36.7K 955 30
*UNDER EDITING* What will happen after a life changing event? Will the crew be safe and sound or will danger be lurking around every corner. IDFK REA...
268K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
98.5K 1.7K 22
First book in the "How's Rachel?" Series What happens when Rachel and Finn start talking again before Rachel's big audtion and not long after their...