I like you~ [On Hold]

By AlexStar

A spin off 'Another BL Story' Ethan Lively is used to moving around the country, so it wasn't news when his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 3

71 4 7
By AlexStar

[Ethan]

"Thanks for showing me around."

Alex and Kai smiled at me, and I looked down to see their hands has somehow found eachother.

Loverboy..

Alex noticed my eyes and he sheepishly rubbed his neck, "Uh.."

"We're together."

Alex's face suddenly reddened, as his hand smacked Kai's arm. "Kai!"

Kai frowned, " What? I'm sure he gets it since Blake mentioned it earlier."

They both turned to me and I just smiled back. "It's not a big deal. Honestly I was contemplating about it, but I didn't want to be nosey."

Kai chuckled, letting go Alex's hand. He moved closer as he ruffled my hair, catching me off guard. "You remind me so much of Jake."

"Except he's loud and you're the quiet type." Alex added to which Kai agreed.

"Who's Jake?"

"Blake's younger brother." Kai answered.

I nodded. Briefly looking at my wrist watch I saw that it was 30minutes before my first class begins.

"Wanna exchange numbers?" A phone was suddenly in front of my face. Startled, I hesitated. I stared at the phone placed in front of me. Should I?

You should.

After a few seconds I took the phone, typing in my contact details before handing it back to Alex. He smiled quickly dialing it to which my phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Alright. You can call me if you have any problems in the future. "

I merely nodded, as I slowly took in what's happening so far to me. A smile was slowly creeping to my face, as I looked at down.

"Sayonara~"

I looked up and gave a weird look to which the boys laughed.

"Bye Evan!"

My hand rose, "Bye.."

They entered the building where they said their first class was in. After leaving the cafeteria earlier, they gave me a small quick tour of the buildings. And to be honest it was over whelming. I'm lucky that my classes had the buildings next to each-other. But I wasn't in any of the classes of either Kai or Alex. Then again we had different majors, but I'm hoping I'll see them around the campus.

I hope so..

I took a deep breath and counted one to ten. With a more determined look, I marched towards my class. But while walking I couldn't help but wonder about what occurred earlier in the cafeteria with Blake.

He was surely different from the people I've encountered before. I thought he was plain mean, but then he said that I was cute. He's hard to understand.

I did not want to ponder on it, but do guys just randomly go up to other guys and say they're cute? Is this normally accepted here? Or is this only okay for Blake?

I have so many questions but no answers.

I wanted to ask Kai and Alex about it, but something about it made me not to. I can't help but feel sort of embarrassed about it. No one has ever done that to me.

I shook my head ignoring my random thoughts. Exhaling, I slapped my hands onto my cheeks.

"Calm down Ethan. He was just a random person who you will never see again"

I nodded to myself, hitching my bag on my shoulder.

I'm glad that I've met good people like Alex and Kai, but I don't want to attach myself easily. I'm not ever sure how long we'll be staying here before my parents move again.

I sighed, placing my hands in my pockets.

Just when happy things are happening..

***

Once I located the building I have my class in, I pushed the doors leading to a large hallway. I looked around to see only a few students lingering around. I entered walking to the nearest bulletin board where random pieces of papers were pinned. Some were english and some in Japanese. It was mostly event announcements and I did a quick look.

Join the Music Room Club! Share your talent.

Hello! Are you into writing? Join the Writers Club!

Be one of a kind! Please join the Exquisite club!

I chuckled with the last poster. What type of club names itself exquisite? They sound interesting.

"Konichiwa."

I look to my right side where a petite cute girl stood, smiling at me.

"Hi."

Was all I said before looking back at the bulletin board.

"Watashi wa Maya desu."

I look back at her. She was still smiling. Is she trying to make conversation with me?

"I'm sorry but I don't speak Japanese."

She grinned, suddenly holding onto my arm. I just looked at her. What's happening?

"I see. No worries!"

Oh, She can speak english.

"Your english is quite good." I commented as I tried to subtly remove her tight grasp on me.

Her eyes lit up, she looks so happy. She looks high..

"Thanks! I've been practicing because I wanted to impress Arex- kun."

I slowly nodded, giving a tight smile. "That's nice." And I have no idea what you're talking about. Please let go of my arm.

"Maya-chaaaaan!" A bunch of girls called out of nowhere, making her let go of my arm.

I clutched my arm closer to my chest, rubbing at the spot where she grabbed it. She's small but strong. Never Judge a girl based on her size.

"Minna-san!" She waved her arm trying to get their attention. While she busy with that, I immediately made my escape and thankfully she didn't notice.

I quickly searched for my room not stopping at all. Who knows if that Maya girl decided to follow me. Good thing I didn't say my name.

The class was huge, and wide. There was a small podium in the front where I'm assuming the professor will be at. I took the seat nearest to the front. I looked around to see that there weren't a lot attending the class. But my eyes was quick to notice a certain petite girl entering the classroom.

My eyes widened in panic. I ducked my head, hiding under my bag.

Please do no see. Do not notice me. Let me die. I slowly chanted in my head.

"Hey there again!" Maya's excited voice greeted me, as she took the seat beside me.

I sighed before I slowly raised my head, mustering a smile. "Hey again."

She smiled widely, "I forgot to ask for your name?"

I winced internally. She seems like a nice girl, but she's too hyper for me. Oh well.

"Ethan Lively."

She grabbed my hand, shaking it. "Maya Uzamaki. Let's be friends."

My smile faltered. Her smile blinded me since all I can do is nod just as the professor entered the classroom.

She let go of my hand, sitting up straight. She nudged me, her eyes still looking ahead, "I'll help you with your Japanese." She whispered with a wink.

I simply gave a thumbs up. I hope my decision wouldn't be jinxed in the end.

After Class..

"I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat!" Maya suddenly announced, grabbing my hand once again before practically dragging me towards the cafeteria.

"Uh.. I'm not really hungry though." I quietly protested to which Maya didn't hear.

So I let her drag me. People are probably giving us weird looks now. I ducked my head to hide my face.

"I heard the chicken sandwich is good." Maya tapped her chin, looking at the sandwiches offered. I just stood beside her, patiently waiting for her to buy something. This'll probably take forever. Maya has now a tray as she grabbed a variety of sandwiches.

I could escape again, except I found out that we have almost all the same classes. Well, she has the same major as me, except she has advanced classes which I don't.

I took out my phone to keep myself busy when a hand came out of nowhere, snatching it away from me.

"Hey!" I glared at the thief, only to be met with a playful smirk.

It was Blake. Again.

I gulped as he brought his face closer to mines, "Found you."

I was wrong, he isn't a random person I'll never meet again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314 70 51
Lucas and Alex, two college students, were instantly drawn to each other when they first met. Lucas confessed his feelings for Alex, and to his delig...
2.5M 52.4K 43
I left him. I never thought in a million years I would be the one to walk, but I was. I left the man I was madly in love with, I had no idea where I...
13.4K 546 30
Haru, whose life is marked by misfortunes and disappointed hopes, is struck by an unexpected twist of fate. Just when he believed all hope was lost...
113K 3K 29
You aren't used to happy endings. Your parents' messy divorce leaves you with some issues that you'd rather not face and it also leads you to a new c...