Hero's Can't Love! Spiderman...

By sadierules1

Your H/n, (Hero name) a powerful superhero that happened to move to New York, where high-school student, Pete... More

Key
New Friends?
He Knows
My Lost
I Can't
I'm Waking Up
Unknown
What?
8K?!?
What the heck
Important

Hello New York

11.9K 257 133
By sadierules1

Your P.O.V.

Me, my a/p, and my adoptive sister were moving to NY, I was NOT happy. But we had to, I got a job at STARK towers but of course I just said the store to my family. We were in the car I was drifting off to sleep when my butt of a sister kicked my leg. I scowled but didn't say anything. We were born in the same month. I smiled when I saw the 'Welcome to New York' sign. Then I knew we were almost there.
"Mom/Dad, I'll walk the rest of the way."  I said. She nodded and parked in a parking lot. I got out, shut the door, and she drove away. I walked to STARK tower and knocked on the door.
"Please state name and business." Said the door. Is that a robot!?
"Y/n L/n, I'm the new assist." I said.
"I'm Friday. I help Stark with everything." She said.
"He's coming down to meet you." I sighed. The door opened to show the great Tony Stark himself. I gasped.
"I know, I know, it's a honor to meet me." He said smirking. I giggled. He used his hand to motion me to follow. I did. He brought me to a big computer. I gasped and ran to it and started upgrading softwares right away.
"Wow... looks like you got a knack for these type of things." He said.
"I was taught at a young age." I said, readjusting my glasses, my h/c hair falling into my face.
"You got talent, kid." He said I smiled. I looked at the clock.
"I got to go, I'll c'ya tomorrow!" I said waving. I sprinted to my new apartment. I saw the moving truck had just got there, so I grabbed my boxes and went inside to my new room. It had f/c walls, 2F/c carpet and bedsheets and pillow cases. I had one of the softest blankets in the world!! Or it felt like that. There was a big bucket of 2F/c paint, I knew what to do. I got a paint brush and painted my s/a. I painted some more design. I stood back a hour later and admired my work.

That's all for now!! Meh ninjas! Hint hint.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 418K 56
''You remind me of the ocean..'' ''Is it because I'm deep and mysterious?'' he asks. ''No, because you're salty and scare the shit out of people'' ©2...
24K 1.4K 127
Two lonely souls meet. One has a taste for adventure, the other a craving to be in the water. Will love form in our out of mask for each?
1M 29.1K 15
Cover by @ivoryjade_ What will happen when your father/mother sends you to a magical village in Colombia? And what will you do when there you are ove...
9.5K 262 10
Y/N worked for miss Scrubbit, she hated it but what could she do? she stupidly signed the dotted line and was now bound for 5 stupid years. but one d...