New Friends?

Your outfit above, also your P.O.V. now, onto the story!

Me and my sister walked to school, on the way there she would find some way to hurt me. I couldn't tell a/p or else she'd hurt me even more so. She kicked me in the leg really hard and I fell down crying.
"Hey! Don't do that!" I heard a male voice yelling while running up to us.
"Get up idiot!" My sister yelled kicking me some more in the arm. The man ran over to us and my butt of a sister ran away.
"You ok?" He asked, I nodded.
"Peter Parker." He said.
"Y/n, Y/n L/n." I smiled, he brought me to the nurse and gave me his number.
"Text me later, we could hang out." He said with hope in his eyes.
"Ya sure! I have work first though. I'll text you after." I said, he smiled and nodded. I was called so I went in.
.

.

.

.
I walked out of school after the bell. I got my arm rapped, it wasn't sprained or broken. I sprinted to STARK tower.
"Hey Friday!" I said.
"Hey Y/n. We need to get you a pass, you may go in." And with that, the door opened. I walked up to the big computer and sat down, I started working. I heard voices in the back but I ignored them. Soon Iron man, Thor, Black Widow, Bruce Banner, and a few others. But the one that caught my eye was Spiderman, I knew he wasn't part of the avengers.
"This is my assistant Y/n. She's amazing with computers! She's unnatural!" Iron man said, I smiled and waved.                                                                                                                      "Can you pull up my super villain list?" He asked, I nodded. I pulled it up and gasped.                        
"Y/n, you ok?" He asked.                                                                                                "I can help you discover another villain." I said firmly. He nodded confused. I pulled up a super villain named Ms. Fire.                                                                                                           "This is Rayann, also known as Ms. Fire. She's a super villain from my home town. She was always was up to no good, she always gave the superhero H/n a big problem. She moved here to the local high school." I said, they were amazed.                                                                                                    

"How!?" Spiderman said asked, I smirked. My watch beeped.                

 "Hey I got to go. It was nice meeting you all, ya bye!" I said as I sprinted out. "Night Friday!" I said as I left. I got dressed in my superhero costume. It had a f/c mask and the main body ws f/c two. It had 2F/c stars around the eye slots, it had a star on the chest, it also had a f/c and 2f/c flower crown. It had f/c flower ankle bracelets that went up to my knees. I was barefoot the flowers were beautiful my favorite flower. I loved it. I smiled and flew up. My bracelet rung and I answered.                                                                                                                                         

"There's a big group of bad guys at the clock tower." It said, I nodded and flew up. I never talked in my superhero clothes, so no one figures out that Y/n L/n the big nerd was a hero. I sighed and flew there. I saw the all the spidermen. Ms. Fire was there, I blasted her with my ice. I saw the spidermen all look at me. (By 'spidermen' is ironspider, venom, the spiderman from another dimension,  and the real spidy.) I sighed and looked her straight in the eyes.                      

"Glad you could make it. H/n" She smirked.

HEYO! Sorry about how this chapter turned out. I was writing on my phone then it died so I went to my laptop cos my computer wasn't in my room so...