In Love With The Darkiness (U...

By TheNiahWriter

Two eeveelutions, umbreon and espeon, in love with each other. They fought there from team plasmas grunts, an... More

Breaking free
Friend zoned
Rescuing the troubled Eevee
The Jealousy Game
Bonding in trust
Familiar Faces
Code Red
The horrible prank
Recovery of love
Hatred of jealously
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Welcome Home
An enemy from the past
The journey back home.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Thanks for the support (not a chapter to the story)
The lightened path (part 2)
The night of terror
I changed my mind.
The date
happy valentine's day.
Just wondering....
Surprise!
A beautiful ending

The Moonlight Past (part 1)

1.5K 15 14
By TheNiahWriter

Espeon kept kissing and licking all over umbreon's face until she realizied that the others were starring at her. The sunlight Pokemon's face turned red.

Ace: Its fine, take your time, we all know you want him. Umbreon snickered at what ace said, causing Espeon to blush even harder.

Umbreon: Yes, take your time, we have day. He teased her.

Espeon: D-don't add on to his comment. She said as she got off of him.

Umbreon: says the person who tackled me down on to the ground, kissed and licked all of my face.

Espeon: *hides her face with her her tail* sh-shut it.

Zoey: So, you must be Espeon, correct me if I'm worng.

"Yup, the one and only."

Zoey: She looks pretty umbreon.

Espeon: I'm flattered, what's your name?

"The names zoey, Zoey the zorua." She said. "You chose the right one umbre."

Umbreon: what do you mean?

Zoey: I mean look at her, She's very pretty...She's good enough to be your mate." Espeon laughed as the moonlight Pokemon blushed.

Umbreon: z-zoey!

"What? I'm just saying. Oh and Espeon talks about you sometimes."

Espeon: Oh really? What did he say about me?

"He said that you're funny, fun to have around, playful, cute, very caring." Umbreon blushed even harder.

Ace: Geez umbreon, she ratted you out.

"Sh-shut it." Soon, the male trainer came running down stairs with his pokedex.

Jake: I need to check eveyone's level's.

Espeon, Lvl 46.

Espeon: Esp! (Yay!)

Jake: Eve, Lvl 35

Eve: eevee (ok)

Jake: whoa, umbreon...your at Lvl 75. Umbreon smiled as he jumped happily.

Ace: fl-flareon?! Reon flare eon( W-what?! What's mine?)

Jake: "Hmm...let's see." Ace puffed out his chest out. "You're at level is...65." Ace blushed in embarrassment.

Ace: I will not be out beated by you Umbreon.

"Oh well, its not my problem." The moonlight Pokemon laughed a little while the male flareon growled.

Jake: *sniff* *sniff*......Geez, *holds nose* which one of you smells horrible. Everyone pointed at the dark type.

Umbreon: you guys could've told me sooner.

Eve: We didn't want to tell you because you just barely came home.

Ace: Yup, she has a point. The moonlight Pokemon rolled his eyes as jake picked him up and went upstaits.

                - 5 minutes later -

Jake: *wraps umbreon in a towel* ok, just roll around in thr towel to dry yourself completely. I'm going to go start dinner. He made his way out of the room.

As umbreon was drying himself off, Espeon came into the room.

Umbreon: Are you happy now that I'm clean?

Espeon: yup. She giggled a little.

"Oh really?" He said has he made his way to the sunlight Pokemon.

"Y'know umbreon, since were alone...wanna have some fun?~" She said as she rubbed her tail underneath his chin.

Umbreon blushed heavily and looked away. "Maybe later."

Espeon: "aww ok....is everything ok my love?" Umbreon nodded and kissed her small red gym and left the room.

                 - Time skip -

Zoey: surprise attack! She pounced on top of the moonlight pokemon's head and began to nibble on his ears.

Umbreon: *ears twitches* my ears are sensitive zoe.

Zoey: And? Its fun to me.

Flare: aww, that's adorable. She could be like your little sis.

"Her and I were raised like siblings until..... *inhales then exhales* you know what, I'll tell you guys something. Everyone gathered around the couch, espeon sat at his side while zoey kept nibbling on his ears.

Zek: s-so, what are you gonna tell us?

"Its about my past."

           - flash back 2 years ago-

                     - sunset -

Umbreon mother: Ok, one last game, ready or not, here I come.

Umbreon: *hides behind a bush* ha, she'll never find me here.

Umbreon mother: oh my sweet umbre, where can you be? She pretened to be clueless when she found his tail swaying from his hiding spot.

"Oh no, she's close by, better not make a sound." As the little moonlight pokemon said that, he stepped on a twig. "Dang it!" He yelled out loud.

"Found you, my little one." The mother umbreon peeked over the bush and picked him up by his neck with her teeth.

Umbreon: aww, man...one more game or hide and seek?

Umbreon's mother: Its getting late sweetie, maybe tomorrow.

Umbreon: "ok." He said happily. "So, what are we gonna have for dinner?"

"You'll see." she said happily.

              - 3 minutes later -

As soon as the two umbreon's were home, the female umbreon released umbreon from her teeth.

Umbreon's father: Welcome home, how was it?.

"It was soo much fun." The little one said.

"Tiring but fun." The mother said.

Umbreon's father: haha, well at least the both you had fun.

Umbreon: yup, so, what's for dinner?

Umbreon's father: See for yourself. He stepped aside and a pile of oran berries.

"Yay! Oran berries!" He dived into the pile of berries.

Umbreon's mother: geez, calm down umbreon.

"No, these berries are mine." He said as he munched on one. Suddenly, the little umbreon made a sour face, making both of his parents laugh. "Its not funny, this oran berry is sour."

Umbreon's mother: I'm sorry my little muchkin, it was just the expression you made.

                 - The next day -

                 - umbreon's POV-

I was awoken to the sound of someone knocking on my den. Despite my tiredness, I asked, "Who is it?" They responded back, "Its me Liz, your mom's friend. I came to drop something off." Curious as I was, I welcomed her into the den

Liz: Geez umbreon, every time I see you your getting bigger and bigger. I smiled at the compliment.

"What did you need to drop off?"

Liz: *reaches from her fur* My egg. Soon, My mom comes from the back of the den and sees liz, then her egg.

Umbreon's mother: *gasp* Congrats Liz. So how long?

Liz: Thanks, For about a month or 2. Hey, do you mind if I leave it here for umbreon to take care of it?

Umbreon's mother: Not a prob. Next, both dark types left the den.

Great, I'm stuck here with an egg and myself. Not saying its a bad thing but, What am I supposed to do to pass the time? Nothing, nothing at all. I sat there just starring at the egg for about a minute until my stomach growled. "I hope I still have some oran berries left."

As soon as I go to the pile and grab one, egg cracked a little. My ears perked up and I quickly turned my head to the egg. Suddenly, there was another crack but it was much bigger.

"Uhm.....what am I supposed to do.....?" I questioned myself. And then, the egg cracked in half, showing a slate gray, fox-like Pokémon with red and black accents. Its ears are triangular with dark insides, and it has a large tuft of fur tipped with red on top of its head. It has greenish blue eyes with red eyelids. It had circular, red markings above the eyes that resemble eyebrows. Its muzzle is short and tapered with two small fangs seen in the upper jaw when its mouth is open. The zorua possesses a ruff of black fur around its neck and four short limbs tipped with red. Its tail is short and bushy.

Surprised I was at first. It stepped out of the egg, wobbling at first because of its small feet.

???: "......Zor.....a" I was puzzled at the zorua when it was trying to so say something. It looked at me then the pile of oran berries.

"Oh, you some berries." The Fox-like pokemon nodded. "Here you go." I rolled one to the zorua. The newly born pokemon took a bite, then smiled happily. Next, the fox-like pokemon pounced on top of umbreon's head and yawned.

"Really?.....*sigh* I guess this can slide."

"Yup.....you're very comfortable." The zorua giggled a little. Surprised I was, she could talk! "Hm? What's wrong?" She asked.

"I didn't know you could talk..."

.

Zorua: Ha, yup. I guess I developed fast over a short period time...which is weird but eh.

"I guess....oh! You don't have a name....uhm....I know that your not kin to me but....what about, zoey?" I suggested.

Zoey: hmm.....sure, that's a pretty name for a pretty zorua myself. I rolled my eyes. Soon, my mom and liz came inside the den.

Liz: "*gasps* the egg hatched my beautiful little zorua!" She said as she grabbed the zorua. "Thank you so much for babysitting to her."

"No problem....oh and...I decided to name her."

Umbreon's mother: you can't name her child sweetie.

"Well...she likes the name."

Zoey: my name is now zoey.

Liz: thats actually a pretty name. Thanks again.

            - pause of flashback -

Umbreon: *yawns* its getting kind of late.

Zek: nooo, please continue your past, its very interesting.

Umbreon: but I'm tired...

Zoey: and? That didn't stop you from saving me from him.

Ace: what is she talking about? The moonlight pokemon sighed a little.

Umbreon: It upsets me when I mention his name....lets continue the story

               - flashback resume -

                - 6 months later -

Zoey: come on you slowpoke, we gotta get some food for everyone.

Umbreon: ok, ok, just slow down. Both dark types arrived at the berry mart.

"What can I get you both today?" The purple chameleon pokemon asked.

Zoey: ummm...what do you umbre?

Umbreon: "uhm...I have no clue." Suddenly there was foul smell in the air. "*sniff* something doesn't seem right..."

Zoey: what do you mean? The smell became thicker.

"HE'S HERE! HE'S HERE! EVERYONE RUN OR HIDE!" A pidove warned everyone. Soon, almost all pokemon's in the area either prepared themselves to fight or hide.

"Here,*hands over a basket full of berries to Umbreon* this should help."

Zoey: thanks.

The moonlight pokemon took the basket with his teeth and took off running to the den with zoey following.

Umbreon's mother: thanks goodness you both are ok. Are you hurt?

Both zoey and umbreon: No, but, he's on his way here.

Umbreon's father: I heard the news too, we must stop him.

Umbreon: I'll help...

"I'm sorry but....I don't want you to get hurt." umbreon's mom had told him.

"But I want to help dad."

Umbreon's father: hmm, I'll let you help me. Soon, The devil dog made his way towards the flock of pidoves.

"ALL OF YOU ARE WEAKLINGS!" The canine pokemon said as he used flamethrower on the flock of pidoves. Next, he used flamecharge on a group of patrat's.

Umbreon's father: Just stay back until I tell you to. Umbreon nodded as his backed up a little. The male adult moonlight pokemon used shadow ball at the devil dog.

Devil dog: *growls* you'll ne sorry for doing that. He said as he charged at the adult moonlight pokemon. Umbreon's father took the hit and flew back a little.

The devil dog: "*sees umbreon* Time to burn you into a crisp. As soon as the canine was charging his flamethrower, the adult dark type ran up and used shadow claw at the dual type's face.

"I HAD ENOUGH!" The canine pokemon said as he charged at Umbreon's father with flame charge, sending him flying into a tree. Critical hit!

Umbreon: "dad!" He called out. "You'll pay for this." The moonlight pokemon ran towards the devil dog and used scratch.

"You think that'll do some damage?" The dual type rammed umbreon a few feet back.

Mighty: Stop this!

The devil dog: why? It seems fun to me.

Mighty: *growls* fine then, Umbreon run! The little dark type nodded and took off running, while mighty used bite on the dual type canine.

The devil dog: *growls* burn! Soon, a fiery vortex surround the female mightyena.

               - 5 minutes later -

               - Umbreon's POV -

"*huff* *puff* I think I lost him..." I said to myself as I slowed down. "Why is he doing this?....out of fun or something?" I questioned.

"Or did you lose me?" Before I could turn my head to look, I was rammed into a tree again.

"W-why....why are you doing this to me? Do you want me to see me suffer?" I asked that houndoom.

The devil dog: "Most likely yes but... *walks over to the little umbreon and whispers in his ear* Once I capture you and your family, I'll torture them, and make that zorua of yours my servant...or feed you all to my pack of houndours."

I couldn't believe what I heard....something someone would say so cruel. A few tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Looks like someone had cracked. Aww, what's wrong? Traumatized?" He said laughing.

My anger began to rise inside me. "You will....NEVER EVER.....hurt them." I had used sand-attack and followed it up with a scratch to the face. Then, I took off running again.

"GRRRRAAAHHH! I'LL CATCH YOU AND BURN." He shouted out a loud.

It wasn't too long until I stumbled upon a purlion territory. As soon as I plopped down to the ground on my back, a cat like pokemon jumped down from the tree and pointed its claws at my throat.

"Why are you in my territory?!" the purlion asked.

"*stutters* U-uhm...I-I was lost and-"

"Doesn't matter to me, now, you face the consequences...which is death."

"W-wait WHAT! B-but-"

Purrlion: oh well, die! I quickly pushed the purrlion off me and try to run away but a few purlions blocked my run path.

"*sigh* fine then, you want a fight, Then let's go." Next, all purlions rushed Umbreon.

                 - 4 hours later -

It was almost night and I was tired, hungry, and upset. "Why did this happen today?" I questioned myself. Then, suddenly, I began limping. "Curse those purlions, If I wasn't bleeding and limping from that huge fight with all of them...I would still be fine and well." I told myself.

Since I was too busy in my thoughts I didn't realize I fell to the ground. "S-so.....tired....I must get back home....." My ears perked up when I heard a rustle in a bush. "Who's there?" I asked as I got into a fighting stance.

"P-please don't hurt me..." A quadruped, mammalian Pokémon with slender legs and dainty paws. It is covered in fine, lilac fur. This velvety fur is sensitive. Its ears are large, and it has purple eyes with white pupils. There are tufts of fur near its eyes, and a small, red gem embedded in its forehead. It also has a thin, forked tail.

I couldn't help myself, I growled loudly at the espeon. It started to become scared.

"I-I'm not here to fight nor hurt you..." She said in a shy tone.

Before I could even charge an attack, my body gave up on me and plopped to the ground. My vision was getting blurry but, I could hear the female espeon.

"Finally, I found you. Don't run off like that again. I was worried about you."

"I'm sorry mom but....there's a pokemon that fainted, I think its an umbreon."

"*sees umbreon* oh my, hmm...we should help the poor thing."

"Will dad aprove of this?"

"*uses psychic powers to levitate Umbreon* Most likely no, but, its not safe for this umbreon to be out here."

                 - end of flashback -     

                     - end of pov -            

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Sorry that I took forever on the chapter. It was kind of rushed. And it may be terrible...I'm sorry if it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880 11 17
Recreated story All the pokemon in this story are anthropomorphic The ships included are: Vaporeon x leafeon Glaceon x leafeon Flareon x glaceon ...
20.7K 270 20
The Alola region. A place where Pokémon tend to spend their summer vacations, compete in friendly tournaments, or they might even decide to live ther...
135 8 8
This Glaceon was in a relationship with an Umbreon but a pack of Eeveelutions including a Flareon kidnapped him without the Glaceon noticing. and the...
23.4K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...