"I'm Fine" (Adopted by 5SOS)

By Xxmusic247xX

The girl who seemed unbreakable, broke. The girl who always laughed, cried. The girl that never stopped tryin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LUKE
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
PLEASE READ
Fandom Project
Editing *complete*

Chapter 31

2.8K 91 81
By Xxmusic247xX

True^

\|/ Ambers POV \|/

I woke up with a headache, so I decided to go get some medicine.

I grabbed an Advil and made some chocolate milk. Chocolate milk actually really helps with hangovers. I took the pill and started thinking about last night.

I couldn't help but to smile when I realized Mattie is my official girlfriend.

I heard the kitchen door open so I turned around.

"Good morning my little party girl!" It was Calum.

"Good morning, Calum." I smiled.

"Does your head hurt?" He asked.

"Not really. Chocolate milk does wonders." I told him.

"I didn't know that. Did you have fun?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. Best night in a while." I smiled a huge smile.

"Did something more happen than just the parties?" He studied me.

I bit my lip, looked down, and blushed all at once.

"Something did happen! What was it?!" His eyes grew wide.

"Mattie asked me an important question." I hinted.

"Did she ask you the question?" He smirked.

I nodded. "Yeah. Mattie and I are dating."

He squealed and enveloped me into a hug while I laughed at him. "I'm happy for you guys. Oh, happy birthday! Later today we're having your birthday party."

"Birthday party?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah? Your birthday is today?" He said as more of a question.

"It is?" I smiled. I didn't realize my birthday was that close.

"Yeah. You're 15." He told me.

"Oh. Cool! I should go get ready." I ran upstairs after putting my chocolate milk next to the sink.

I went into my room and straight to my closet. I decided on a black long sleeve crop top that says "Smells Like the only Nirvana song you know" and some high waisted black skinnies with my converses.

I did my makeup bright. I was wearing thick eyeliner, dark eye shadow, dark red lipstick, bronzer, highlight, and foundation.

I straightened and styled my hair before going downstairs.

When I entered the lounge, everyone jumped up and yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

I must have taken forever to get ready for them to have done all of this in that short span of time.

I giggled and thanked them before looking at who was here.

The squad was here along with Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael, the 1D boys, and some other people who I can't exactly tell since there are people scattered around the house.

Some upbeat loud music started playing and I went to Mattie.

"Hi" I smiled.

She kissed my forehead and said "Hey. You look amazing." She looked me up and down.

I but my lip, blushed, and looked down. "Thank you."

"What color are your eyes today?" She asked so I looked up at her.

"They're bright green!" She smiled.

"Like yours?" I asked.

"I guess. I was thinking more like Michael's." She told me.

I nodded. "I'm pretty sure they invited a ton of celebrities. Wanna go find out who?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Let's go." She got us both a drink and then put an arm around my waist.

"Just so you know, since I'm older than you by almost 2 years, I may be a little overprotective." She whispered in my ear.

"And I may be a little clingy." I giggled.

"Look!" She said and pointed at someone.

I noticed it to be Jack from All Time Low. "Oh my God! Let's go say hi!"

We walked towards him and he smiled at me.

"Happy birthday Amber!" He said.

My eyes got watery as I talked to him. "Thank you so much! I love you and your band, the music has helped me a lot."

"I'm glad I could help another fan! Let me take a picture with you both so I can post it on Instagram." He pulled out his phone.

I looked at Mattie wide eyed and she was already looking at me.

We smiled and looked at his phone as he pulled up the camera.

He took a few pictures with us and I was almost crying.

"Thanks guys! I'll make sure to tag you in them." He told us.

"Thank you so much!" We chorused.

"You're welcome." He laughed and we walked away.

We both lasted about 20 seconds before we faced each other and started squealing while jumping up and down.

After we calmed down she smiled at me.

"You want to go find others?" I asked her.

"I want to try something first." She told me.

"What is it?" I stared at her.

"Just don't freak out." She told me.

"I won't." I promised.

She put her hands around my waist and started leaning forward. I internally screamed when I realized what was happening. I started leaning forward and put my hands around her neck, careful not to spill my drink. Our lips met and I felt explosions go off in my whole body. Our lips danced together and we only pulled away when we needed breath.

We rested our foreheads on each others and I bit my lip while smiling.

"That was great." She whispered.

"Yeah." I agreed with a small giggle. We stood there for a minute, smiling with our eyes half closed, just breathing the same air and feeling the same touch.

"Now, let's go find other people." She said.

I nodded and we continued walking.

"A-Amber?" Mattie stuttered.

"What?" I looked at her. She was staring wide eyed at a group of people and I quickly realized who they were.

Oli from BMTH, Andy and Ashley from BVB, Monkey from Korn, Alex from ATL, Gerard from My Chemical Romance, Vic from PTV, and Kellin from SWS.

I stumbled back a bit and put a hand over my mouth. "I-I just- wha- how-" I stuttered.

"Let's go say hi." She whispered.

I was completely mesmerized. She kept her hand around my waist and I nervously took a sip of whatever it was I was drinking. 

We approached the group that was standing in a semi-circle.

"Oh, guys, look. It's Amber and Mattie!" I heard Ashley say.

I felt my knees start to go weak and I had to take a deep breath.

"Happy birthday, Amber!" They all chorused.

"Th-thank you. I love you all s-so much." I stuttered.

Mattie nodded in agreement, while I heard her phone go wild.

She pulled it out of her pocket with a blush and saw that the notifications were all Instagram and Twitter.

"Jack must have posted the pictures." I told her.

"Yep." She agreed and turned off her notifications for both apps.

I looked back up and the guys were all staring at us.

"C-Can we get a picture with all of you lads?" I asked them.

They all nodded and we went around the circle taking pictures. They insisted they took it on their own phones so they could post it on their social medias and of course we didn't object.

I hugged them all and thanked them.

"Why don't you guys stay here and we can talk?" Monkey asked.

I looked at Mattie and we both smiled.

"Uh- yeah, sure!" She answered for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.1K 43
Maya was left on the doorstep of an orphanage when she was a baby. No last name, no memory of her parents. Nothing. She never knew what it was like t...
33.5K 933 24
Full moon over-head. Can't hold back anymore. I feel my bones breaking one by one. Jaw growing into a muzzle like feature. Fur growing at a rapid p...
119K 823 19
Isabelle lived in an orphanage for most of her life from when she got taken away from her abusive parents... She couldnt trust anybody. One day 4 aus...
31.3K 1.5K 38
She was perfect. She was beautiful. She was broken. Michael was fragile. Michael was goofy. Michael was her savior...... But everyone dies in the end...