Me? A Kpop Idol?[COMPLETE]][B...

By Jihye_1a

A talented young adult girl. But being an idol wasn't her dream due to some reason. But what will she do if t... More

LET YOU KNOW
CHAPTER 1[NEW]
CHAPTER 2[NEW]
CHAPTER 3[NEW]
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 4[NEW]
CHAPTER 5[NEW]
CHAPTER 6 [NEW]
CHAPTER 7 [NEW]
CHAPTER 8 [NEW]
CHAPTER 9 [NEW]
CHAPTER 11 [NEW]
CHAPTER 12[NEW]
CHAPTER 13[NEW]
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
MIN YOONGI!!!
MIN YOONGI!! 2 And EXO
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
YIKES DEPRESSION SLAPS ME
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
----
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BTS COME BACK
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
Merry Christmas
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
SPECIAL CHAPTER : Valentines day
WTF BANGTAN?!
CHAPTER 46 pt.1
WTF BANGTAN pt2.
CHAPTER 46 pt2
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Go let's talkeu👀[Meeting] pt. 1
Go let's talkeu👀[Q&A time] pt. 2
Me? A kpop Idol? book 2
ATTENTION
How to read(attention 2)

CHAPTER 10 [NEW]

47.7K 1.2K 1K
By Jihye_1a

29.07.2020
Edited
New version
___________

LEE HA EUN

"So, you used your English name as your stage name?" Both of us walk as we check some stuff to buy at the mall.

"Yeah," I said as I smelled the perfume, I showed it to him and let him try it too. He nodded and placed it in the cart.

"Also, it's a good idea too," Chanyeol said as he showed me shoes. I raised my eyebrows.
"What's your shoe size." He said.

"Uh... its size 37-38." I said.
"Oh, wow, your feet are small."

"Isn't that Park Chanyeol?" "Oh my gosh, who's that girl beside him?" "NO WAY, IS HE DATING HANNA?!" "Hanna?" "HA EUN FROM MXS!!" "WHAT?!"

Both of us looked at each other; we asked the workers if they asked for a security guard.

And about 5-6 security guards helped us, we got our stuff and went to the parking lot.

But there were fans there already too.
"Make way for them!!" the security guard said.

Both of us got in the van; thankfully, I'm still in pieces.
"What the heck was that?!"

"You'll get used to it, Ha Eun."
"last time they weren't this crazy!" I said as I still hide my face because the fans and reporters are still there, the cameras are right in front of the window.

"Let's go, and the boys are probably looking for us."

~~~~

"Ha Eun! You two are finally here."
"Hello." I bowed at them.

"We got caught, there were fans and reporters surrounded," Chanyeol said.
"Oh, no..."

"Chanyeol, we have to talk," Suho said as the boys gathered.
"Ha Eun, is it alright if you stay in my room? You can play games there or maybe take a nap."

"Okay." I nodded, I went to his room and laid down, I texted Yohan.

PARK CHANYEOL

"What have you done?! After this, she's going to be stressed being in a rumor!"

"I didn't know this would happen," I said and looked down.

"It's already out; it's going wild." Xiumin hyung showed us his phone.

The news is already out...

>Breaking News<
Allkpop
•Fans and reporters saw EXO Park Chanyeol and MxS Lee Ha Eun hanging out at the mall today. Are they perhaps dating?•

"Oh..."

LEE HA EUN

YOHANIE:
HA EUN, WHAT THE HECK?!

HA EUN:
What???

YOHANIE:
Are you dating Chanyeol sunbae?!

HA EUN:
What the heck? No
I am not dating him

YOHANIE:
Then what is this?!

He showed a picture of Chanyeol and me at the mall, along with the rumors.

"... I'm so messed up..." I started receiving messages from Bangtan, the twins, the agency, and my family.

PDnim:
Ha Eun, come to the company now

HA EUN:
Yes sir

I'm so messed up, and manager Chul said that he's already outside of their dorm, I left the room and went downstairs.
I saw the boys sitting down on the sofa, talking about something.

"Umm... I'm going now. PDnim told me to go back to the company." I gulped down my saliva.

"Oh, alright. And Ha Eun, don't worry, this will end soon. Okay? Our company is asking us to go there, especially Chanyeol." Baekhyun patted my head, and I smiled at him.

"Alright then, I'm going now. Bye-bye." I bowed at them and ran outside and went to the van.

~~~~

"So, what is your relationship with him?"
"Nothing, we are only friends. We went to the mall because we lost to the game and have to get some groceries, and then Chanyeol sunbae sai,  why not have a little shopping, so we did, but we didn't expect people to recognize us I mean they will recognize us because we are idols... but PDnim! I swear I'm not dating anyone! Study first and carer first!" I said, and tried to save myself.

"Sir, we got the mail from SM entertainment. They decline the rumor." One of the staff said.
"Alright, then."

"So, you two are only friends?" I nodded.
"How about the other members?"

"Friends too, we are only in a senior and junior relationship. I swear PDnim." I said.
"Okay, okay, you may go now."

I went out of the office and saw the girls biting their nails from the nervous they got, and the boys were just there standing with a straight face. Once they saw me, the girls ran up to me and hugged me.

"So, how was the principal office?"
"I got scared, like really really scared. I was shaking." I said and sigh.

"This is your first rumor, right?"
"No? The first rumor was from my brother."
"No, I mean like a dating rumor."

"Oooh, yes, this is the first one."
"Let's go to practice," Rae said we all followed her.

But then someone grabbed my wrist. I looked at my side and saw Jimin.

"What is it, sunbae?" I said and gazed at him.
"Can we maybe talk?" He said.

I looked at my wrist.

"Sure," I said.

~~~~

"So, what is it?"

There was a long silence between us. We are not even looking at each other, and it was just an awkward silence.

"You know about your doc-"
"Sunbae, did you go out with her before?"

I stared at him; he bit his lips and slowly nodded.
"But that was a really long time before!"

"Then what," I said.
"I just want to let you know about it. And yeah... also, can I talk to her perhaps? To clear up everything. If you have her phone number, though."

"I'm not sure..."

-Flashback-

"Do not give her contact number to your friends; I know I am not allowed to do this. But it's for Seo Yeon good, and you. I'm sure you like Jimin, so if you want to be together, do not give her your phone number." Doctor Im said as she stared at me.

"I do not know what's going on between them, but how can you be sure that I like him?"

"Actually, it's not only him that you like, but I'm also sure you like all of them. All the members of Bangtan, but you are just not sure about it."

"How did you even know that?"
"They always visit, the way they look at you and also the way you look at them."

"And also... those two boys who are not part of them, I saw their eyes. They are concerned about you." She said as she looked at the papers.

"Oh..."
"So, if you like him. Don't give her information, and she already has a nice life. And I don't want anything bad to happen to her. So please."

-End of Flashback-

"No... sunbae, I do not have her phone number. Also, I don't think I can give her personal information."
"Oh, okay then thanks."

"But sunbae, what was your relationship with her?"
"She... she was my ex, and I did something bad... so we broke up, and I hurt her so much." He looked down.

"Ah... and do you want to get back together again?"
"No, no, no... I don't know... Ha Eun, I need to tell you something."

"Hmm?"
"Ha Eun... I like you."
"Eh?"

"Is this a prank..?" my heart is beating so fast.
"No, I'm serious."

"Sunbae... to tell you the truth, I like you too but... I also like the others. I like you all, even the EXO. And I hate it because I can't control my feelings for you all, and I don't want to hurt you all either." I sighed.

"I see... you're not sure about your feelings."
"Yes." I nodded.

"I see, alright then. I mean, you don't have to answer about my confession. I want you to know that I have feelings for you." he smiled at me and tucked my hair behind my ear.

~~~~

"Ha Eun! Let's go!" The girls dragged me to the stage for rehearsal in two months.

"Alright! No need to drag me!" I went to my position.

We all dance and did some things,

"By the way, what are you going to perform with Yeonjun?" Soo Rin asked as she was playing with my hair.

"Oh, we will be performing seven years, and Jungkook asked me if we can have a cover too. He even asked PDnim, so with Jungkook, we will be performing Demons and EYES, NOSE, LIPS," I said, and we all dance.

"How about you? Like solo? Everyone will be doing that." Rae said.
"I'm not sure I'll think about it."

I have one already, and I choose 'I miss you' Goblin OST.

"But, I thought you'd do it too with Ji Woo?"
"She already chose the song."

"She's been busy because of it, and she has to practice for the songs they will sing and our song and dance."

"Aren't you pushing yourself way too much. Remember what your doctor said, do not overwork yourself, Ha Eun."

"I am not." I suddenly cough, but my palm feels wet. I checked it and...
"Blood..." my eyes widen.

My view is becoming blurry, and I can't breathe well.

"WE TOLD YOU NOT TO OVERWORK YOURSELF! GO GET AN AMBULANCE!" The girls called the staffs and the managers

"Ha Eun!" I heard someone scream my name before I blacked out.

~

"What did I tell you." She glared; all of us didn't dare to speak.
"Lee Ha Eun, for Christ's sake! Your surgery sure went well, but your body is still a bit weak! Especially your heart!"

"We're sorry," all of us said, the managers, the girls and the boys, my family, and the twins said at the same time.

"This is why you should be her own doctor, our family doctor. Please, Seo Yeon." My mom tried to persuade her as she held her hand.

"Auntie, I am not a family doctor. I am a surgeon; I am only taking care of her since I am part of your family, and our chairman told me to take care of her," She said as she apologizes.

"Part of the family?" Jimin said.
"Yeah, she is my niece." My mom said.

"WHAT?!" Bangtan said.
"Auntie, I am sorry," Seoyeon said.

"Seoyeon, come on." My dad tried to convince her.
"But at least come to the family concert, just in case something happens," I said.

I don't care about her relationship with Jimin anymore; I don't want to ruin my relationship with my family, especially her. She supported me with everything.

"Alright, but aren't the tickets sold out already?" She sighed.
"Oh! We can fix that problem!" Manager Hyuk smiled.

"Can I bring my friends? They are doctors and police just in case something happens." She anxious smiled at us.

"Yes, of course! You and your friends will be a great help if something happens." The manager shook her hand.

"Okay, um, I'll tell my friends about it and give the tickets to me later. I'll be going now; I have another surgery coming up." She bowed and left us.

"She's your cousin?" Jimin looked at me.
"You never asked."

"Anyway, give the ticket to her later, son." Mom told my brother.
"I'll do it!" Jimin said.

"Jimin," I said and glared at him.
"It's my chance to talk to her and apologize." He said.

~~~~

PARK JIMIN

"Here, give this to her." Minhyuk hyung handed me a small envelope.

"Sure, I'll be back later," I said and looked for her.

I went to the reception, where there are some nurses.

"Hello, um. Do you know where Doctor Song Seoyeon?" I said and looked at them; I'm wearing masks right now.

"And you are? And why do you need her?"
"I'm her... I'm her friend, and I am only going to give something to her."

"Sorry but we need to know you, we can't just tell you where our doctor is right now." She said.
"Oh... um, just tell her that... um... Bangtan from Jimin is looking for her."

Her eyes went wide when I lowered my mask; their faces were shocked.

"I called her, Sh-she said you should go to her office instead because people will recognize you if you two talk out here." One of the nurses stuttered from the nervous.

"Alright then, thank you." I bowed and followed one male nurse to her office.

Once I got there, I opened the door. And saw her sitting, organizing her paper works.

Not going to lie, every time she's focused on something. She looks hot.

"Hey, um. Doctor Song? Here are the tickets." I walked towards her table and placed it at the top of the documents.

"Ah, Mr. Park, thank you." She stood up and smiled at me.

"...seoyeon-ah, can we talk.?"
"We are talking already?"

"I'm sorry for all I did in the past."
"Past? Oh, that time when we were together? Yeah, it's alright, I already moved on a long time ago. No worries." She chuckled.

So... Is it all nothing to her?

"Don't think that I didn't care about the breakup, I do. Jimin hurt me, but since I focused on studying instead and now look at me. I'm a surgeon; my dream job came true." She grins
at me weakly.

"Even giving up your love, yeah." She said.
"Anyway, thank you for bringing the tickets to me, Mr. Park."

"...yes... no problem..."
"Also... please take care of her, and I know you love her... but if the thing happened to me happens to her too... Jimin, I won't hesitate to hurt you."

There's this thing in my heart... telling me to take her back, but at the same time, she said it was true. I love Ha Eun, I don't like her, but I love her.

"I will... take care, by the way. Eat plenty, don't stress so much, don't get depressed, sleep plenty, rest, do your best. And mostly, don't let people talk bad about you." I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"Thanks, Jiminie."

~~~~

LEE HA EUN

I finally got out of the hospital, I was there for two weeks, and I have to go back on practicing.

Seoyeon told me to take it easy, don't rush. Or else my body will start again, and I do not want to get scolded by her.

"Ha Eun, you ready?" Jungkook asked.
"Yup!" I said and grabbed the camera.

Today, we are practicing.
Jungkook and Jimin will be dancing together.

And I'll get a solo dance too, the two of them will be dancing to 'own it' while me to 'adult ceremony,' and Jhope asked me to dance with him too.

We will be dancing to it.' Sugar.'

Now tell me, how can I even rest if there's a bunch of people asking me to go to work with them.

"Ready... and go."

Both of them started dancing, it was good. They dance... so... sexy?
The thing is while they're dancing, both of them are looking at me.

"Wow, they look so hot," I mumbled as I kept filming them.

~~~~

SONG SEO YEON

"What...an... actual... heck is this." I took the blindfold off.
"SURPRISE!!!"

"What's going on here." I looked up to them, glaring.
"Seoyeon-ah, it's your birthday~ come on~."

Birthday? My birthday is the worst... the day when I caught Jimin cheating.

"I don't celebrate my birthday. Also, for your information, it's Doctor Song."
"But now you do also you are Song Seoyeon today, not Doctor Song." Ha Eun grabbed my arm and dragged me with them.

"Auntie! Auntie! Happy Birthday!" Ella smiled at me.
"Thank you." I pinched her cheeks.

"Look at that, Seoyeon; you got lots of gifts." Kyung Hu said.
"Doctor Im!"

"I am Im Kyung Hu today, not doctor Im." She winked.
"Oh, gosh."

Our family gathered, Lee's, Song's, and seems like Kim's are here too. Mostly all family and friends.

"Ha Eun! We're here!" I looked at the entrance, and it was them

Bangtan, and it seems like EXO is here too. Did they invite them?

"Come here, guys! The birthday girl is here." My aunt said.

She guides them and walks towards me. I stood up and bowed at them.

"This is Seoyeon, Song Seoyeon. She is my niece and Ha Eun's cousin. She is a doctor, a surgeon, and she is also Ha Eun's doctor, who took care of her when she got sick recently." Aunt said.

What is this? Blind date?

"Today is she 23 now, and yet she is a doctor, you see. She is really gifted, so she aces all her exams and becomes a doctor." My mom joined in.

"When will this be done," I mumbled while I keep smiling at them.

LEE HA EUN

"Look at Seo Yeon noona; she looks so pissed off. I mean, you all know she hates parties, and yet you all made a party for her?" Yohan shook his head in disappointment.

"That's true, but we want her to at least enjoy her birthday. She hasn't been celebrating her birthday for five years!" I crossed my arms.

"That's because this date was when Jimin and she broke up." Kyung Hu unnie whispered to my ears.

"Really?!" I whispered back, and she nodded her head.

I feel so sorry...

"If you feel sorry for her, don't. She will hate you for it. Also, why would you even invite them."
"It wasn't me; it was my mom, and she recommends them to Aunt Song."

"Recommended? What are them? A bag? Are you serious?"
"I don't know them," I said.

"She is also single." My mom and Aunt Song said as they chuckled.
"But I am not interested." Seoyeon unnie poked her tongue on her inside the cheek.

"Are they serious? Are they trying to hook them up with her?" Dylan laughed.
"Why not? Noona is pretty and smart; she is athletic, let's say she is a girlfriend that you'll be lucky to be with." James looked at her.

"Dude." Dylan and I said at the same time while looking at James.

But then a guy entered the venue; we looked at the person. We all looked at each other.

"Who's that guy?" I pointed to a guy who is holding a flower bouquet of blue roses.

"Him? That's Yang Joon Woo, half Chinese half Korean. They're friends, but it seems like he has a feeling for her." Kyung Hu unnie said the Joon Woo guy went up to them.

"Joon Woo...  Joon means Handsome Woo means Divine intervention, Protection, or Rain... he's so good looking." Yohan said in amazement.

He gave her the flowers and smiled at her.
"Hey... isn't me or... why does someone look so pissed off?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 5.3K 50
Hi everyone! This is my first ff i hope you will like it. Btw let's start. This ff talks for a girl who has a boyfriend but his boyfriend will cheat...
457K 13.6K 37
"...I think I lost my way." In which (Y/n) (L/n) gets a new job at BigHit Ent. and tries to maintain her life as the new assistant of BTS. Will (Y/n)...
9.1K 209 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
4.3K 184 59
《Completed》 You are 20 and your trying to find a job then you became an idol with your friends and met your other friend..that is both inlove with yo...