Avengers - Scarlett's rise

By simbaandicequeen

"He spun me around, smirking wildely. I can feel the forbidden heat of the flames he awaken inside of me... More

Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Scene 5
Scene 6
Scene 7 -
Scene 8 -
Scene 9 -
Scene 10 -
Scene 11 -
Scene 12 -
Scene 13 -
Scene 14 -
Scene 15 -
Scene 16 -
Scene 17 -
Scene 18 -
Scene 19 -
Scene 20 -
Scene 21 -
Scene 22 -
Scene 23 -
Scene 25

Scene 24 -

206 9 0
By simbaandicequeen

Scarlet:

That morning ,I woke up happily.

I didn't thought anything could ever be different.

Mabey I was in love.

The smile on my face told me everything.

I knew he has no other much of a plans and neither did I anymore.

We were just together. In our own heavenly bliss.

I heard a door shut behind me as I walked. I turned on my heels fearfully, for the first time.            I looked closer in silence, without even squealing: Loki went out of a room with huge doors hidden in the walls that almost banished in the background of the palace.He looked hastfully to the corridors ahead of him and from both of his sides, where I was and rushed to hide quickly in the dark corners.

He looked around him carefully as I tried not to let even a breath out and then, went away.

-'This type of attitude....What is he doing?' I told myself in mind. 

I frowned worried, and turned to the hallway after making sure, no one was there.

I walked, tip toes on the glossy shivering floors, step by step, then ran into the secret door in the brake - wall.                                                                                                                                                                            I looked at the brake - wall and prayed I'll discover how to open it. I got there too late.

I should know this.

I remembered that I read in that in some places, like castles. The hidden doors will be mainly opened by moving the torch's holder.  I used my access too my memory and remembered he did something quite the same.

My eyes red highlights turned off and I knew. 

I pulled the torch's metal, black old holder and saw the wall moves slightly.

The dust of the heavy secret door, slams into the air and makes it thick. I didn't saw any light, coming out of the dark in there. Only dusty air blew out of the door open, making a strange noise when the door opened too far.

I cursed silently in heart. 'I hope he didn't hear me.' I prayed or good.

I moved the brake - wall aside, which was much lighter than expected, and got in.

Closing the secret door behind me.

You may never know when he can come and blow your cover.

'He can't be in here. That's a good thought.'

'Why it is?' My intuition asked coldly.

I got in the dark hall and stepped frightfully on each small step further into the dark. The lack of light making me blink twice, without even noticing to look better in the dark.

I cough again. This place was really old. Mabey it was here since the palace was built.

I srunked in cold. I'll probably get used to it as I'll go more. I temporized with the cold area right after.

Suddenly,

I saw something in the dark. Standing. A smooth ,dark desk maybe.

'What is it?'

I asked myself, and the lights turned on in a flash of a second.

I covered my eyes to protect myself from the dazzling lights.

I looked around,

The dark long table, 

A single wide magic screen, the tremendous hall, old floors, all quite and not suspicious.

Until, I saw the dozens of broken mirrors on the sides of the hall.

A thousands of broken pieces all scattered around the holder of each different mirror, black mirrors, regular, ones with lights on their sides, some covered in black, thick liquid that was scattered around the room like drops, leading the way out of the room like blueprints of violence sings, kill, accidents, or self - harm.

' What is this place?' I asked my heart frightened.

I carefully took one step forwards.

The screen was turned on the second.

I grasped slightly, before looking at the magical demi - 'snow' on the multiple amount of magical screens.

They turned on,

And I saw everything.

Everything was guarded by secret cameras all over the palace, that were turned on the second I walked in.

The whole palace was flooded of them. In the back rooms, in the garden, in the main halls.

Everything but the cambers was authorized by them. There were hundreds. 

I saw a small pile of pages, spreaded all over the large black desk.

shining in the darkness of itself, against the dry ink on the pages, and a few drops of the thick - black ,blood.

I saw Loki walking down the halls through the cameras, with his normal face. The hand write was all puzzled, and fast, like a maniac wrote it. Blood slightly brushing one of them on the date I couldn't recognize above, in a language that simulated many but non that I knew.

 Some pages were old and yellowing already. Lightened like my pail face in an unnatural light, from the screens. In terror.

I looked at the screens briefly as they all went blurry for a second in front of my eyes. Green magic swiping the 'snow' and turning them back on.

But, the most important thing, was at the front side of the room.

Protected by many shield walls of green magic was the

I looked at all those screens.

My hand covering my mouth and a feeling of a stifling heavy, warm thing in my throat.

My knees turning weak, threating to break me down.

My eyes warning with tears.

I held my chest in like I'm restraining my emotions in chains.

I couldn't bare myself, seeing this. He was crazy.

He was a psychopath.

Only a few days ago I melted in his hands and felt my knees turning weak,

But I can still feel this fabulous feeling. And he can still smell my hair and enjoy the mindlessness that love covers your eyes with ,turning you blind.

The whole world seems suddenly good, and you don't care when does it end or how. The biggest thing you can pray for in this situation, is for it to never end.

But if love never ends, so does this war.

His smile will surrender me if I would do it now or today. He would have tried to explain himself, do anything for me to come back. Beg for forgiveness.

This is even harder this way.

I couldn't avoid sighing out loud fighting my tears furiously and unsuccessfully, remembering all he promised. All we've been through.

But I wouldn't listen. I will never kneel.

I felt nothing next to him.

The day has come.

My eyes were dazzled like I was looking at the earth swallows me in.

Like a bridge benefits me was burned.

I ran out, not looking back.

I can't make this anymore.

I will burn down the bridge , and I will dance between the flames.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 9.4K 64
Y/n was kidnapped by Hydra and exposed to the mind stone, receiving powers nobody quite understood the extent of. After a year and a half under Hydr...
18.3K 581 35
Y/N was a 22 year old woman who just moved to New York City, and trying to live a normal life as a nurse in a hospital, despite being born with stran...
91.1K 3.6K 86
"Do I make you nervous?" she asked with a small teasing smirk. I shook my head in denial, my increased heart rate suggesting otherwise. She took a fe...
127K 5K 31
Book 1 in Fangirl Series THIS WAS WRITTEN YEARS BEFORE LOKI AND THE NEW STUFF SO IF I GET ONE MORE COMMENT ABOUT THE TVA IM GONNA LOSE MY MIND. A c...