NoLimit Nia

By __Leelah

. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not An Update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

2K 102 58
By __Leelah

I swear y'all just don't know how bad Kyro get on my fucking nerves. He was on the phone wit one of his ho's when I came into my room. His ass asked her ass when she was gone suck his dick again.

"You a certified ho, I'm gone make you a certificate and it's gone say Community Dick Kyrin in big ass bold letters." I said laying across my bed.

"How I got community dick when it only be inside you?" He asked.

"Nah, yo dick be all up in Amber, Ashley, Kayla, Tasha, Neek, Kiara, Loo Loo, NaNa, BB, and CC." I said just making up names as I go.

"I only know three people you said, and outta those three only two seen what I got." He said like the shit was cool.

"Bye Kyrin. Come back when yo brain cells done had sex and created more so than we can have a conversation."

"Yo ass need more brain cells, I got enough. But no I'm not leaving this my house too nigga."

"Just because my Aunty tell you that you her favorite don't mean you live here. Leave before I get Herb."

"Get Herbert it ain't shit. He gone take my side because I'm bro."

"And I'm his sister so it's more likely he take my side because he protective over me." I shrugged him off.

"You his cousin, cousin and sister two different things smart ass."

"Herbert!" I yelled not trynna take this conversation any further wit his simple minded ass.

"What the fuck you want bruford." He asked walking into my room.

"Yo friend over here laid up in my bed wit ho's on the phone, asking when they gone come and suck his lil dick again." I informed him on the situation.

"You knew he had multiple bitches when you got wit him. But tweak wit my sister if you want Imma shoot you Kyrin." Herb said then walked out.

"Yo opp ass." He said turning from me.

"Turn yo bitch ass round Kyro before I slap yo ass." He faked like he was sleep and started to snore.

"Stop playing Kyro I know you not sleep." I whined pushing him over and over. He continued to be 'sleep' for like five minutes as I tried to make him turn around.

"Fine then bitch, keep yo skinny dinosaur head ass in here. I hope you sweat to death because I'm taking this." I snatched the air conditioner out the window, and closed and locked it and left out the room.

"Stop playing." He hopped up and was banging on the door. It locked from the outside so he was outta luck. It was quiet for ten whole minutes before he burst through the front door and was cussing all through the house, about how he gone beat my ass.

I unlocked my door, threw the air conditioner on my bed and ran to my aunt room.

"Kyro trynna hit me!" I jumped on her bed and laid on her.

"Get yo big ass off me. Favorite she in here!" She yelled.

"You little snitch, I'm gone have my mommy beat yo lil ass again." I laughed and hid under her bed.

"Where her lil ass go ma?" He asked coming into the room. He waked around to the other side of the bed on which I was on. I slid out the other side and ran out the door.

"Bibby save me, please!" I jumped down the stairs and jumped on him. Kyro came down and walked into the living room, and Bibby pulled his gun out and pointed it at him.

"You wrong fa doing me like that." He said and stopped.

"Lil bitch." I said and got up off Bibby.

Somebody started knocking on the door making beats.

"Jamal, stop knocking on my door like that before you have to stand outside all day." I opened the door. It was Mally, Maneski, Doowop, Jamiyah, Shawn, and Squeak.

"Hey Neikho." I smiled at him.

"Nianna." He walked past me and sat down.

"Where my kids at?" Jamiyah asked Cody who was hanging half way off the couch.

"They sleep upstairs wit Junior. But they probably wake by now because Nia wanna run 'round here fucking screaming fa help." She mugged me and sat down.

"Don't do me wit yo goofy ass." I pushed her the rest of the way off the couch.

"Bitch was running around here like she bout to die, because she took the air conditioner out the window and locked Kyro in the room. Nigga had to go out the window and come through the front door." Cody said laughing.

"I bout died in that room for like five minutes." Kyro exaggerated because he was in there fa a minute then jumped out the fucking window.

"You could've killed the only person I like in this room. Ain't no Mally without Kyro, we the same person." Mally said sounding serious as hell.

"Get your own nigga, because you need to hop off mines. Gay ass." I pushed the hairs out my face that fell from me rolling my neck.

"Shut up don't nobody want Kyro ugly ass but you." Doowop said.

"Yo mama want me though. Oh shit this her now." He said as his phone rung.

"Hello." ... "I'm wit my bro's and my girl." ... "Hell nah I'm girlfriend crazy fuck I look like?"... "Bitch get off my line. Bye." He hung up the phone and looked at Doowop.

"She just called trynna fuck again."

"You violated ofn. Bye Kyro go sit inna corner." Jamiyah said trynna stop laughing.

"It's good because his mama was sucking mines before I came over here." He said.

"Hell nah I couldn't sit there and let niggas talk bout my OG we'd have to fight nigga, bitch, lil kid, old person. Better keep my mama name up out yo mouth." I fa real couldn't let nobody talk bout how my OG was trying to or did suck they dick. In the words of Fredo Santana/ Derrick ass That's A No No.

"Oh my did y'all know that I talked to Gotti bad ass." Cody said sitting up.

"What she up to?" Mally asked looking up from his phone.

"Jamal what the fuck is up wit you and askin what locked up people up too? When you did that shit to me I wanted to slap you." Kyro said like he was reliving the moment.

"Shit I don't know what they could be doing. I'm not locked up wit them am I? No so I'm gone ask what they doing." He said.

"Nigga got a attitude like he a female." Squeak said.

"Shut up because you can never trust a nigga by the name of Squeak. Gone fuck yo life up." Herb said.

"Okay Herbert." He said looking mad.

"There's this party over on 600 block y'all trynna pop out to that bitch?" Jamiyah asked sitting up

"Yes I gotta get out this house and have some fun. My life so boring." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay the party start at nine, but I'm not goin show my face till nine thirty." Jamiyah told me.

"Hell nah y'all not going on no 600 block, especially that late." Kyro said giving us a stank face.

"And why not dad?" I asked wit an attitude.

"You forgot two letters at the end of dad but that's not the point. Because I said so got a problem fight me."

"Eww, you get on my nerves. If I wanna go Imma go."

"Let her ass go, but if she get shot you better hope and pray that them Six0 niggas take you to the hospital." Herb said mugging me like I did something.

"I only rely on Tay, Rondo, and Gotti to actually keep yo ass safe but they locked up." Squeak said putting his ass in the conversation.

"When my best friend get locked up?"

"His ass been in there bruford. Pay attention and you'd know that." Mally told me.

"Jamal stop before I treat yo ass."

"Treat me bitch. Treat me like I'm the only girl in the world." His gay ass sung.

"It 'I want you to make me feel like' fucking dummy."

"I ain't dumb, Riri my girlfriend and all wit her fine ass. But I don't listen to her fucking music."

I just ignored him and walked up stairs to get in the shower. They was making my head hurt, too much stupid in one room not healthy.

--
Excuse any mistakes 😘😌💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

542K 12K 31
───── ❝ 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 ❞ ───── 𝘮𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦. ⭒☆ ────────...
17.6K 361 12
"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ" ***** "ɴᴏᴛ Qᴜɪᴛᴇ, ᴍʀ ꜱʜᴇʟʙʏ. ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟɪꜰᴇ"
217K 3.8K 38
𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐧.