Graffiti (COMPLETED)

By 2Quarters

After all life is art, but what if we want to do graffiti instead of portraits? Cover by @_tolerated More

INTRO
Chapter 1: Deepest secret
Chapter 2: Six Flags
Chapter 3: L
Chapter 4: Good Night Moon
Chapter 5: Ramon & Ms.Kugler
Chapter 6: Baby
Chapter 7: Boo Thang
Chapter 8: Festivals
Chapter 9: Morning Stretch
Chapter 10: Mr. & Mrs.Smith
Chapter 11: J & B
Chapter 12: Hit them Folks
Chapter 13:Wasting Wall
Chapter 14:Almost
Chapter 15: 69
Chapter 16:Favorite Teacher
Chapter 17: Worst memory
Chapter 18: Stank face
Chapter 20: Tonight
Chapter 21: Three sets of Quadruplets
Chapter 22: Perfect Couple
Chapter 23: My...
Chapter 24: Helping Out
Chapter 25: Pigs
Chapter 26: Mother
Chapter 27: Facial expressions
Chapter 28: Yes or no?
Chapter 29: Next
Chapter 30: I swear
Epilogue Pt.1: Artwork
Epilogue Pt 2: Portraits
Thank you & Cast

Chapter 19: The truth

1.1K 52 35
By 2Quarters

I know y'all about to hate me

But I finally listened to Lucas coly music

And...

Y'all bouta hate me so much

Ion like it

His music ain't all that and some peaches

I mean his voice don't match his looks

His lyrics alright though

I'm seriously sorry y'all oh my gosh

This his best song though

My opinion

Time skip after this chapter but a small time skip

-2Q

************************************
SAM

"Mama I want you to sew-in the back of my head and leave the top. I want black. I'll do some more highlights later,"I said looking through the magazine.

My mama said she would do my hair today. So y'all know I had to come through and get this mess done.

AJ messed it up anyways. Told him to keep his big ass hands out of my head, but no he wanna learn how to braid.

More like make a mess.

She started to do my hair. Washing it and blow drying it and then braided the back.

"Hey moe,"My mama said.

I snapped my head up and saw moe walking in. She was looking pretty. I didn't know she came here.

"Hey girl, what's up Sam?"She asked with a smile.

I nodded her way. My mama slapped my forehead, "Keep moving and Ima burn you"

I rolled my eyes, and continued to look through my magazine. Moe sat in the chair beside mine and started to clean up a station. I never knew she worked here.

"I don't work here. My aunt does."

"Oh,"I said with a sigh.

She sat in the chair and started to braid her hair. She actually was doing really good which surprised me.

I could barely do my own hair.

"How's that boy of yours?"My mama asked.

She kept hitting me in my head for nothing. I mean I couldn't just not move. I gotta breathe.

"Oh he's fine ma-"

"I was asking Moe."

"Well then."

I just continued to look through my magazines.

"He's fine. He keeps asking about you. We went to the park the other day and there was mad ducks. So you know what he did..."

She held up the phone and I started laughing.

"Oh my lord..."My mama said with a laugh.

"He claims though are going to be all of his kids,"Moe said.

I busted out laughing. Not by moe. She already said she ain't really want too many kids.

My phone made that text noise making me smile.

From:My King❤️👑😍
Received:5:36pm

Thinking about you

The other day we thought it would be cute if we did something different. My king, His queen. We so corny but cute.

To:My King❤️👑😍
Sent:5:37pm

Awwee, I better be on your mind! I miss you doe

Moe and my mama smirked at me. My mama smacked her lips and continued on my hair. Moe was smiling hard.

"What y'all do?"

"No what did you do? You be doing the most with that AJ boy. I haven't even met him,"My mama said.

She sprayed my hair and turned me around. Damn I looked fine as fuck .Except she left out my blue highlights. Ill have to dye those later.

"He's a good kid Ms.Carver,"Moe said.

At least she was defending me because my mama ain't believe me at all.

"Thanks mama, and thanks Moe. Ill talk to y'all later,"I said my goodbye to them.

I called a uber and was off to the hospital to see my best friend. I walked into her room and noticed her watching tv. The young and the restless to be exact. That show is just drama.

"Hey best friend."

"Hey boo,"She hugged me tightly,"How are you and my brother?"

"We alright. I'm just taking it one step at a time,"I said.

"Have you told him?"She raised a eyebrow.
I sighed, "Sam you can't keep these secrets from him forever."

"I know J but this situation is so crazy. He kept asking about Michael so I made up some lie,"I said with a shrug.

"This is going to catch up with you. You need to tell this boy the truth Sam."

"I'll tell him today. I promise but I'm afraid he will break up with me J,"I played with my fingers.

"If he truly liked you he would understand. If not don't even waste your time,"She said.
"Now get gone, because Victor Newman is getting on my nerves."

I hugged her and said my goodbye.

To:My King❤️👑😍
Sent:6:59

Hey have time to pick me up at the hospital?

I put my phone in my pocket after he replied yes. I waited for him to drive by. I was seriously shaking, because I was scared as hell.

He pulled up and opened the door for me and I got in with a smile.

"Home?"He asked.

"Let's go to the park real fast."

He nodded and pulled off to the park. The whole time he talked about my hair and how girls do it. I just toned him out thinking of what I was going to say.

This has to be one of the worst days of my life. We arrived at the park. I got out of the car and lead him to one of the benches near the sunset.

"AJ, I want to be completely honest with you. Completely honest and your going to think some things that...probably aren't the best."

"Sam I really like you.You my first real girlfriend. Ain't nothing about to ruin this shit yet,"He said with a simple smile.

"Well you know how my father died when I was younger?"I said. He looked at me confused.
"Him and my mother had a son. His name was Michael. Most men on his side of the family smoked heavily. They both died due to lung cancer,"I said.

"You thought I would be mad over your fathers & brother death? Sam... I'm sorry but what's going on?"He asked.

"Just listen. Well we moved to my uncles house. You know the one in my diary.  He was real nice. One day I came home from school and he told me what happened to my brother."

"What happened?"AJ shouted getting looks from others.

"My father poisoned him. My uncle is the only person to know. He told my uncle. My uncle couldn't hold a secret like that."

"You're father murdered your brother?"

"AJ let me explain. My mother started to catch feelings for him. He started to catch feelings for her too but the secret was holding him back.He knew if they got together this shit he would have to tell her.I came from school on a monday and I saw his arms around my moms neck. Strangling her to death and..."Tears started to stream out of my eyes.AJ wiped them away listening.
"I stabbed him with my moms heel and knocked him out with the pan on the stove. His head collided with the counter and cracked open. He now has some disorder from head trauma. Everything just wasn't going great and I could've been charged but we convinced everyone it was self defense. Then my mom moved me here."

AJ pulled me in for a hug, "Babe it wasn't that bad. You protected yourself and that's all that matter."

"There's just one last thing. You know my brother had a girlfriend named Alicia. She's tried to kill my mom and I before. I saw her while we were at six flags. That's why I jumped in line with you. She's set our house on fire once, slashed my moms tires while we were in a grocery store, and poisoned the food from the restaurant she worked at that she was going to serve us. She's going to kill us and everyone we love."

He looked at me stunned.

"It's ok if you want to break up with me I understand because I'm a h-"

"Nah you mentally confused freak. You don't know what's going on and that's ok. I'm going to help you figure this out girl. You tied down to my ass for the next century,"He said kissing my forehead.

I smiled "I won't mind that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7M 430K 56
As if life wasn't hard enough being bullied and treated like garbage all the time; my loathsome, insufferable seat mate just had to come with his "se...
10.5K 210 10
Cover art belongs to cook-ie-chip on Tumblr I have a lot of ideas and needed a place to write them out, not the au from my book "Remorse", so enjoy I...
17.5K 400 22
theres like one extreme tw. but yeah it contains violence "the red of a rose can represent love, it can represent passion... but do you know what el...
1.6K 114 20
Under Major Editing! I don't know why can people be so judgemental. The way you dress, the way you act, your etnicity even what type of family you ca...