Dreams And Nightmares

By nicslays

Read to find out❗ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Authors Note
Authors Note(Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ima do a sequel....
A/N
I need Some Ideas
I MADE IT....

Chapter 5

1.9K 116 18
By nicslays

Nicki
Same Day-Jackson Memorial Hospital

Nicki sped down I-95 south bound on the express way.There was heavy traffic,which made her trip even more nervous.

"Come on dammit"Nicki said hitting the steering wheel.

Traffic moved at a much faster pace after 6 minutes of non stop cutting in and out of lanes.

"Fuck "The car in front of her was moving a little under the speed limit.She clocked him and drove past him in the other lane,almost missing the exit.

------------

"Where is my mother?"Nicki said frantically screaming at the lady in the emergency room.

"Calm down sweet heart.What's her name"She asked.

"Carol Maraj.She was here for cancer and I told her I was moving and I don't know"Nicki said getting emotional.

"It's okay baby.She is in the room under serious conditions.I guess you got the call.There's a 60 percent chance she'll survive,but there's always a catch.Her blood pressure is through the roof and her heart isn't that good.Only god will know what will happen"She said.Knowing that Nicki was crying by now,she gave her a box of tissues.

"Baby don't cry.It's going to be alright."

Nicki looked at her name tag.

"Well Thankyou Nasheema?But it doesn't make me feel better.I mean it's all my fault.I strip for a living to put food on the damn table,I don't know what else to-"

"Family of Carol?"

"That's me I guess" Nicki turned around and listened to what the nurse had to say.

"Well,she's not stable but she is stable so 50 50 equal.She's definitely in a coma right now,and she's most likely to survive nothing to do with cancer.Also since she's been doing chemo for the past 3 months now,we couldn't give her the proper medication because it might mess up the heart and lead to potential death."

"Just do whatever you need to do to keep her alive please.She's all I got right now except my friends.My brother died right in front of my eyes.I can't take my mother dying right now" Nicki said leaning on the desk with tears burning her face.

"You can see her right now.Of course she's not responsive.Room 124" The nurse turned around and walked into an office.

"Okay I'll see you around Nasheema"

She waved and walked down the hallway.

"Room 124,Room 124.Right here"

Nicki in her nude Brown high heel boots and short black pants turned into the hospital room to see her moms monitor beeping slower and slower every time.

"Mommy don't leave me please"Nicki threw her purse on the little couch and ran to her mothers side.

"Mommy please."The monitor kept beeping,but slower.

"Mommy!!"Nicki shook her and her chest stopped moving.

"Help!!Anybody please my mommy is gone"Nicki screamed loudly.

"Carol Maraj,please wake up so it for me please"Nicki shook Sher again and that was it.

"No,mommy!!"By then 3 nurses were in there.

"She's unresponsive.Get the defibrillator now!"One nurse yelled to the other.She came back in with it.

"1-2-3 clear"The shock that Nicki had to witness scared her.

"Mommy,don't go"Nicki said before getting dragged out with force by the other nurses.

Nicki had to leave but she didn't want to.Jelani died.Next maybe her mother.Maybe it's her time to go.We all have to one day.

---------------------------------

"Nicki what's wrong baby?"Cassie said.

"My mom died Cassandra.I came in everything was cool.Then boom.I don't know what to do.I might move to Philly to start over.I can't take all of this on my shoulders at once man.It's hard"Nicki said crying.Placing her things in the lockers that King Of Diamonds provided,she walked away with Cassie.

"Oh My Gosh.I'm so sorry my baby.Ms.Carol is gone?Oh lord.Was it because of the cancer?"

"Nah.It was her heart and blood pressure.It was unexpected"Nicki said crying.She had to sit down.

"But I have to make this money in order to keep my apartment in Miami Gardens.Them shits expensive"

(Nicki Apartment

Guest bedroom^

Main bathroom^

Nicki's Bedroom^

Nicki's bathroom^

Just to let y'all know)

"Shit...I feel you"Cassie said.

"Ugh I have to get dressed I'll see you out there though"Nicki got up and changed the subject.

"Okay"Cassie walked the other way and went into the dressing room.

"Ima just dress right here"Nicki took off her top which had beads and alot of black beaded chains attached.

"Damn,why did I buy this and I know it won't come off by myself"

After fighting with the shirt,it came off messing up her hair.Nicki rolled her eyes and put on her outfit of the night.

She let her hair out of the bun she had it in and put it in a low ponytail.

"I hope Meek's here.Hell probably make my damn day with all this shit going on"Nicki walked out and waited for her name to be called.

"Y'all she the money making bitch from Jamaica Queens,All the way from Trinidad,put your hands and your money in the air for Peaches!"

Freak Hoes by Future played in the background.Nicki walked out slowly and stopped.

"Bounce that ass make your knees touch your elbows" Nicki jumped on the pole and swung fast.

She landed in a split still shaking her ass.

"Aye peaches!"Meek called out.He threw 400 dollars at her.

Money was coming in left right and center.

"Now give it up for the Connecticut queen,Kitty(I don't know what I was thinking😭)

Cassie came out and stood by Nicki.Nicki started twerking and Cassie took over the pole.She climb all the way up and slid down upside down opening her legs.

Nicki on the other hand started getting flashbacks of what happens today.

"Mommy don't go"
"Mommy please!"

Those words kept playing over and over in her head.

"I can't do this!"Nicki ran off stage.She collected her money while she was at it.

"Aye peaches where you going?You know your ass not done get back out there or your fired"Jimmy said.He was drunk and slurring his words.

"My mom died today.how the Fuck. J suppose to work man?"Nicki said with tears down her face by now.

"I don't give a fuck who was dead or dying make me some money or your fired damn"Jimmy said walking away.before he could get anywhere,Nicki spoke up.

"Your fucking sick and don't give two shits about somebody.I'm leaving this shity place and going to Philly.I'm fucking quit"Nicki walked away.

"Don't even have the manners to say I'm sorry.The fuck should I work here?"

She turned around and saw Meek standing behind her.

"Aye you for real?"Meek said

-------------------------------
Told y'all I would update.This chapter is ehh alright.It brought emotion to me because everything about her mom in the hospital is the same thing what happened to my Aunt in real life.Except the cancer of course.She died because of heart problems and high blood pressure.That shit added up in her one day and my mom and I heard a big thump in the bathroom of my cousins apartment.At first we thought something had fell and we ran to see what happened.My cousin was on the phone with 9-11 already and my aunt was on the floor in front of the toilet.Man I tell you at first it didn't hit me.My baby cousin which was 2 turning three the next week didn't know what was going on so I picked her up and held her when the ambulance came.I started crying because I didn't know what was happening either if she was going to make or not.That same day I had dance practice and I had to go.It was for the Miami Heat halftime show thing.I had to go.My mom called me at dance practice like 20 minutes after she dropped me off and said "she's gone baby".I tried not to let anybody see I was sad but it all came out man.She was the closest to meant one point of my life.Now she's gone and I didn't know how to function.At her funeral I was suppose to give a speech from the Bible and I couldn't do it.I broke down they had to fan me.Just to see her casket in front of me because my parents are Catholic so it was in the isle,I couldn't take it anymore.I held onto my baby cousin my mom had to take her away from me because it was like boom.Everything hit me at once as soon as I stepped inside of that church😢She used to send me birthday cards ,Christmas cards,everything.She wasn't from the states she was from St.Vincent and the Grenadines,where half of my family lives.My dad side is Jamaican so I'm in the middle.When she died,she died in the hands of the hospital in Florida because she was visiting for my baby cousins birthday.Lord knows she's in a good place now.Love you Aunty Rosie😘<That's what I call her.

Anyways this chapter was based on a very true story so I hope y'all like it.I got so emotional thinking about it and writing this chapter because I wanted y'all to feel some type of emotion and connect to my feelings.Enjoy😃
-Nicslays

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1.4K 40
Read to find out
280K 10.1K 127
Vote , Comment , Enjoy
162K 2.3K 53
read it and find out