The Angel Guardian | MCD Boys...

By RoboticAngel457

You ran away from your parents from the abuse they have given to you but you soon ended up in Village named P... More

Prolougue:
~* Chapter 1 *~
~* Chapter 2 *~
~* Chapter 3: Part 1 *~
~* Chapter 4 *~
~* Chapter 5 *~
A/N
~* Chapter 6 *~
~* Chapter 7 *~
~* Chapter 8 *~
~* Chapter 9 *~
~*Chapter 10*~
~*Chapter 11*~
~*Chapter 12*~
A/N

~* Chapter 3: Part 2 *~

4.6K 111 86
By RoboticAngel457

F/N: First Name
L/N: Last Name
F/C: Favorite Color
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
H/C: Hair Color
E/C: Eye Color
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N: Thank you for da views! I will keep writing. And by the way, I changed part of Chapter 2 so that Aaron isn't alive. MY BAD. Plz follow.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Your P.O.V
I now realize that I have been captured by the same people but they look as if they are trying a new thing than what they did to me last time. I can see my sister Sasha and my parents standing beside the metal platform that I'm laying on. I squint and see them clearly. I still remember the same white haired girl that always stood up for me but once I grew older, she realized that I deserved getting beaten up.

"Where have you been sister? Remember that we said will find you eventually? That eventually is today and today is the day when you will be forced to protect the village. If you don't agree then we will have to punish you but we already know that it'll happen either way" she explains.

I tremble in fear of what is going to happen next. I don't want my body to have something implanted in it again. It is painful, I repeat painful. I try struggling my way out of the straps but it's no use. I can't get out and so I accept my fate until I see daylight fill the room.

??? P.O.V
I was setting up my fire until I see a figure walking peacefully towards something. I decide to make some friends until I saw her own camp built. I have to be honest, it was better than mines. Once I stepped forward, she suddenly vanish. I heard something like as if somebody had someone covering their mouths. I follow the sounds and it leads me up to this weird levitating tiny shack. I climb the tall tree right beside it and walk near the entrance. Guards notice this and tackle me to the ground but I knocked them on their flat butts as and continued on searching for the kidnapped being. I enter the small building and instantly see someone strapped down to a metal platform.

They curse under their breath and holds a knife up to the stranger's neck. She looks as if she was unconscious. I kill the old looking lady and let the adult live. She looks terrified. She transforms and so do I. I ready my sword and attack her immediately but she blocks the attack. She smirks and knocks me back but not hard enough to make me fall. My sword glows and once I charge at her, the stranger interferes and knocks her out. The stranger pants heavily (no, not like that you pervs) and faces towards me. I wait for something to happen between us but I become impatient. I turn around and start moving until she grabs my wrist. And can I say, I was blushing without even noticing.

Your P.O.V

He looks as if he wanted something to happen, but I decided to stand still until he grows impatient. He nods and turns around but I grab his wrist and yank him back. I pull down my sister's black cloak, that was wrapped around me, and look dead at him.

"Thank you for stalling these people until I was out of the paralyze potion. For that I give you this" I whisper as I grin.

I gave him two revival potion and he looks down as if he didn't want me to give up such a precious item.

"WHAT! THESE ARE ONLY MADE FROM THE HANDS OF AN A--"

"You better shut up before Tu'la can complain." I was interrupted by the red shining blade that belongs to him.

"Are you that stranger that Aphmau has been talking about? The stranger that goes by the nick name 'Shadow'?" I kick him 20 feet up in the air, like I did to that last guy, and rushed out but before I did escape, I said one last thing.

"I'm glad you actually helped me by the way. I am not like those people who just leave them empty handed without a reward" I whisper as I'm smirking.

I ran as fast as I could to my camp and packed up everything and headed to this tiny hill I found that gives me shelter and is in front of this tiny lake filled with waterlilies (my favorite flower!!!!). I settle down all my materials and instantly see that it has become night time. I lay down on my F/C sleeping bag. I think of how my mom is finally dead. Is that wrong. Not really. At least for me. I smile and freeze as I notice what I'm doing. I'm smiling. The thought just keeps me smiling and head back to my camp.

Aphmau P.O.V

I was worried because Vylad said he'll meet me in the tree house and so, it's already sun down. I lay down on one of the beds and glance at the trunk on where Aaron used to lean against. I hold his demonic broadsword close to me and shed a tear and that's when I finally get to meet up with Vylad as he climbs up the ladder. He comes up do me and grins.

"Is there something wrong with you Vylad because you don't usually smile."

"Well, I'm going to be discussing something serious that I have found out but for now, I know how to get back Aaron".

Vylad P.O.V (didn't see that coming did sha?)

I see Aphmau's eyes light up with excitement and she yells on the top of her lungs. I quickly explain to her that I don't know how to and so I show her the revival potion Shadow gave me.

"What is this?"

"It's a revival potion given to me by someone who I want to talk to you about."

"Who is it from because that person might know how to handle it"

"Um... Aphmau? This person's name is... Shadow"

"Then let's go find her! But the problem is, we don't know where to start"

"But I do. Her camp is near mine so I will be able to find her. Let's go and find Shadow!"

We burst out of the trees and head to the stranger's camp. We finally arrive to Shadow's camp but the only thing we see is the campfire she left behind. My body fills with anger and in the corner of my eye, I see Aphmau filled with sadness as tears flow out of her eyes. I don't know how Aaron dealt with her. I told Aphmau to stay strong and tell the others to head out and look for Shadow.

"Didn't you remember last time? We couldn't find that little brat!"

"The little brat that cut my wrist open." I mumbled.

"What was that Vylad?"

"Oh nothing that you have to worry about."

We explain to everyone about the situation and everyone sighed as if this was the millionth time this has happened. Garroth and Laurance headed to Aaron's camp, me and Dante headed to the gates area, Aphmau headed for the portal. This ends now Shadow...

Garroth P.O.V

Me and Laurance look around the path that leads to Aaron's camp but there were no sign of her. We kept going until we arrived. Laurance checked the camp while I searched the outer area and that's when I heard someone yelled and it sounded like a woman. Probably Laurance and his dramatic ways. I shuffled towards the sound and found myself being tackled down by a cloaked figure. Shadow. I pushed Shadow out of the way and drew my sword. She tried to stand but she could only support her/his upper body. Laurance kicked Shadow in the face hard enough to draw blood. Normally I would care but seeing Aphmau like this, so happy and determined once again, I would do anything to get that back.

Your P.O.V

I must say that kick was impressive but if I had the strength to fight them at least for one second, I would of knocked them both out. I wonder why did they hurt me like this. I try to fight back but before I did, I was kicked again and went unconscious.

"Wait... Shadow is a girl! This can't be happening but it's another chance to make a move on another girl!" I quickly shot up to attack the guy and landed square on his face with my foot.

"Who do you think you are by just saying th--!" I shouted but then fell from the headache. I sit down in the corner of the room clutching my hand over my forehead and see a pair of green eyes heading my way.

"Hey! I'm sorry about that but you seem hawt!". As he says that, my blood boils and I stand up to his level.

"It's time for you to learn your place!"(REFERENCE) I roared as I roundhouse kicked him in the face as he slams against the wall and falls flat on his face. I look around to only see the shocked faces of familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"I think I might have found my new best friend Aphmau" mutters the blue-haired woman.

"Who do you guys think you are by hurting and kidnapping me!"

"We are very sorry about that! We took risks to think that you are a boy but we were wrong" apologized Laurance.

"You shouldn't have done that. Healing her wasn't easy" said a white haired elf. As she said that, I realized that my swords and F/G amulet has gone missing.

"WHERE IS THAT AMULET!" I roared.

"We took it and we will keep it along with your swords." growled Dante. I clench my fists and see that I'm tearing up. I wipe off the tear and go back to my serious face.

"I like your ears and tail. They look cute~" cooed Travis.

"Don't you ever smile? And what's with the eye patch?" Dante asked.

"Do you ever stop asking questions? Those two things is for only me to know."

I look to my right and spotted a window. I kicked the window open and gracefully landed on the tree. I swung from branch to branch from each tree and finally got to the outskirts of Phoenix Drop. I was furious that I couldn't get my cloak back and so I got glances from some of the boy villagers and guards. I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of how I had my cloak off. Sooner or later after walking deeper into the outskirts, I blur of blue and white ran across me. I quietly took out my invisible shield spell from my purse and summoned it as quiet as I could. I sensed great magic coming from behind me and so I took out my placed my shield where I wanted to. The sensation grew greater and heard running footsteps but it was soon silenced as I felt someone bump into the shield.

"What do you think you are doing Garroth? You can't just waste your energy on me right now if I'm not useful and Aphmau, get out from that tree."

"How did you know it was us?"

"I looked at your signature color blurring my vision so I knew it was you two"

"Shadow, please help us with the revival potion that you gave us!"

"No, the only thing I'm going to do is say, I'm sorry for your lost with Aaron. He sounded like a great man."

"You ARE coming with us"

"Fine. Tie me up and let see how that feels to see the person who gave you the chance to help someone being held captive."

"OK, fine by me" says Katelyn in the background. I rolled my eyes and let myself be a prisoner.

Dante's P.O.V

Shadow seems like a girl who takes orders from no one. I see Travis agrees with my statement and seemed to like her because he was nose bleeding. Or maybe it was from the impact of the kick she gave. Man, she was powerful! Maybe even more powerful than Aphmau! I kept thinking more about Shadow until I was interrupted a sudden knock on the door. I opened it and saw Shadow and the others here.

"Is there something you need?"

"What we need is for you to help us keep her in place." Aphmau replied.

I heard the girl sigh and so I helped. I actually am surprised that she actually got defeated and captured by 'these' people.

"How did you guys capture her?"

"She surrendered." muttered Garroth.

"Please. Like I'd ever lose to a bunch of humans"

That last word got me shocked. It's like she was saying she despised and is different from humans. I heard Katelyn growl and saw her clench her fists. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she loosened. Who really is Shadow?

Your P.O.V

I'm really pissed off of the situation I am in right now. We exit the village and keep walking until my stomach starting hurting. I must be hungry. I realize now that I wasn't healed but awakened. These people are really stupid to think they can restore me back to full health. I start feeling weak and stumble on the ground.

"Who told you to stop? Keep. Walking" demanded Aphmau.

"If you haven't noticed, I was beaten by jerks who you call friends" I murmured loud enough for them to hear.

"We healed you remember? Don't you have any memory of that?" Katelyn said

"Well, you guys are stupid to think that you could heal me and that's not the only factor but I'm hungry". I was really hungry because I would only eat once a month.

"We are not falling for that again." Said Aphmau. My face was filled with sadness of when I remembered about how my sister used to tie me up whenever I ate more than half a plate of food and left me to starve in the basement. I sighed and try to lift myself up. My vision started getting filed with dots and that means I'm dehydrated. I swayed around and blacked out.

Katelyn P.O.V

What's with this girl? She is always make up excuses of how she isn't healed and if she doesn't rest, she will soon black out. I honestly didn't believe her until seconds later, she blacked out.

"Not it." I said.

??? P.O.V
This girl next to me is extremely annoying. She talks about getting back at Aphmau for locking her in a small place. I clearly made a mistake just letting myself get played around with Aphmau. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and see the gang holding a familiar face. I snicker and everyone faces their attention towards me.

"Is there a problem?" I ask

"Just keep your ideas to yourself" demanded Laurance.

I see that someone has been easily caught. That's great you know because it means that she can be entertainment for me.

Your P.O.V
"What happened? Those jerks. Once I break out of here, I'm going to slay them all. But I can't I was assigned to--" I whispered but was interrupted by a person from this room. I was blinded for the day and so I can't see.

"Can I come with? That sounds really fun. Getting revenge can feel amazing"

"Sorry, but I can't kill them. I don't care about them but I was assigned to take care of them."

"Aren't you loyal?" She responded in disgust. I sighed and turned the other way from where I can sense her. I closed eyes until I was awakened by the voice of someone familiar. Grrrr. I can't at least have one hour to myself?

"It's time for you to give us answers."

"Are you serious?! You just put me in here a second ago and now you want me to talk now? The least you can do is let me starve and dehydrated."

"I'm afraid that can't happen. Come."

My vision is finally cleared and I look up to see Vylad. I growl but he pulls me up. I jump up to my feet and follow him to a dim area. He motions me to sit down and so I do. The sounds of shoes slamming against the ground alarms me but not enough to do anything physically. I wait for the sounds to stop and see Garroth, Laurance and Aphmau.

"What do you guys want now?" I scowl and show my bare fangs.

"Don't get to feisty now~" cooed Laurance. I have the urge to rip apart but that would mean to break my deal.

"I knew you would control yourself to not rip apart Laurance" Vylad reassured.

"Can you please tell us if there is anyway to bring a person back to life if their body is non-existent?" Pleaded Aphmau.

I sighed in reply, "There is a way but if you lead me to a belonging of theirs." Aphmau looks like a firework about to ignite. I roll my eyes and ignore that. We start walking back to the other side of the portal and they lead me up to a white and purple clay house. This looks nice. We walk inisde only to see the white haired elf again but with a baby girl in her arms. I remember Lilith. She is Aphmau's daughter and right now she is pregnant. I never knew who was the father because everytime they are about to say it, they get interrupted by someone. Garroth knocks me out of my thoughts and I look up to see Aphmau on the verge of tears. I keep a stern look on my face and she hands me a demonic broadsword. This looks familiar... I ask for the potion and ask a favor.

"Please cover all the openings in the house, including the windows." They rush with the task meanwhile I look upon the glowing F/C bottle. I wonder who it is that made Aphmau so sad. They circle around me to say that they're finisheed and I ask them one more thing.

"Would you please turn around and cover your eyes? If you peek, I will quickly sense it ,for you are not to know about what is happening, and kill you" I said bluntly. They nod in agreement and I start my reviving. I place the sword on the ground and start pouring the potiong onto the sword. The liquid spreads out on it's own and fills in the edegs of the weapon. My white angel wings appear out of me and I lift the sword up. A blinding light emits from the sword and it soon ends. I gently place the sword back and secretly make the sword stronger to where it can almost be the strongest of them all. I wait for the wings too disappear but they don't.

"Oh no..." I panic.

"Is something wrong? Can we look now?" Rushed Aphmau.

"No you may not and where is my cloak hidden?"

"It's in the basement, in the second room." Laurance explained. I rushed to the room and saw my precious cloak hanging on the wall. I grab it and put it on. That was close. What's wrong with mah wings!? I walk upstairs and assure them that the revival was successful. Aphmau spun qround and tilted her head as her smile turns into a frown.

"Where is he?" Aphmau cried.

"He is in the place where he died."

She stood there silent for a second and ran out of here like a wild animal. I ran after her and so did the others.

Aaron's P.O.V (guess wut happens).

I was thinking about Aphmau and how I left her alone in that cruel world and then another person pops up in my thoughts. F/N.
I sit up from the cloud I'm laying on and clench my fists of how I've forgotten her. I cover my face, ashamed. Until, a blinding light appears. I cover my face and look away and that's when everything turned upside-down. I could literally feel myself flying in the sky when I saw her.

"Aphmau?"

"Aaron!"

She runs up to me and hugs me. I pick her up and spin her around in my arms. I missed this feeling. The feeling of having the person you care about the most in your grasps.

Your P.O.V

I can't believe it. My eyes must be deceiving me. Its Aaron but with Aphmau. I fall on my knees and start cryng a river. He forgot about me. He looks so happy without me. I knew it! You do love someone! Who's there? You might not know me but I am Menphia, the person who wielded the relic you have now. I am your mother. But my mom is dead, I saw her get killed by Vylad. Oh you silly goose! That is your adoptive mother and family! I'm so sorry I had to leave you but it was for your safety. I was old but I could still give birth and so I took that chance to give birth to you. I died that day but your father Kul'Zak gave you away. I forgive you. Am I still crying? Yes. I should be going now. When you get back to your relaxing pond, there will be a gift from me waiting for you. I must take my leave now. I stop crying and look up to see Aaron and Aphmau and the others looking at me.

"Are you okay? You have been crying non stop since we got here."

I see Aaron reach his hand out to me for me to shake but I pish it away and ran still crying. I could hear them yelling me to stop using my nick name but I push it out of the way and kept on going. I jump on a tree and swing from tree to tree. My tears keep being blown away by the wind. I finally got far enough to where I can't hear them or sense them. I hold my knees up to my chest and kept crying until I started singing a melody that Aaron and I made up to pass time and to make ourselves fall asleep. (Play naw) I fall asleep now dreaming of those memories.

Laurance P.O.V

I felt bad for F/N. She suddenly started crrying when Aaron spun Aphmau around. I would've been crying my eyes out too but I learned to accept it and I guess Garroth did too. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard this sweet melody being sung out of nowhere. As me and the gang walk further into da forest, it became louder.

"F/N..." Aaron mumbled.

"You k-know her?" Aphmau stuttered.

"She was my best friend... maybe even more than one." Aaron once again mumbled but then was on the verge of tears. We all noticed this and comforted him.

"Let's go find her." I announced. They all nodded in agreement but with hours spent, we gave up. Aaron put his head down in shame but we decided to head back home. We will find her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank sha so much flr your patience. I had to steal my sister's tablet for this. And also, there will be something in the book "Authors Note" that I REALLY want you to read. Thank you for the support. BYE!!!

WORD COUNT: 3939 WORDS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 132 48
{(CANCELLED)} The Ro'maves have a daughter. She was born the day after Zane but only 10 minutes apart. She is just like Zane, and he is the only one...
192 9 1
This is the original story. Have this while I make the better one.
164K 3.1K 34
Aphmau is the lord of Phoenix drop. Aaron is a mysteries man with a stone cold face. Aphmau always puts on a smile. What everyone doesn't know is s...
85.8K 2K 16
Y/n L/n was a Junior at Phoenix Drop High. She had no friends and got bullied almost every day by the popular girls. This all changed when she found...