The Cuts

By BratayleyPotato

A Bratayley fanfic. Lately Annie has noticed that everyone thinks she is a camera hog, and is in the thumbnai... More

Intro
Chapter One | Annie
Chapter Three | Annie
Chapter Four | Katie (Mom)
Chapter Five | Annie
Chapter Six | Annie
Chapter Seven - Annie
Chapter Eight | Katie

Chapter Two | Hayley

493 12 0
By BratayleyPotato

"Dinner!" Mommy yells.
"Coming!" I shout back.
"Ok" Annie replies.
I wait for Annie, at the top of the stairs. She's taking a while, so I went to her bedroom to see why. Suddenly, the bathroom door slams shut before I can see Annie in there. "Uh, just going to the toilet!" She stutters.
"Oh, ok then" I politely answer. After about 3 minutes, I get tired of waiting, and unlock the door with my hair clip. There, I see Annie standing with blood red tissues resting on her arm, and her holding scissors in the other hand. " I can explain Hayley! It's not what it looks like!"
"It looks like you've been cutting yourself"
"No! It was a science experiment with salt, pepper, and red food dye! I put the dye back, and I have the scissors to cut strips of tissue!"
"Why did you have to tell me you were on the toilet then?"
"Oh, I had to flush some toilet paper down the toilet cause last time I went I didn't?" She questions herself. I don't know what to say. Has Annie been cutting herself? Whatever, she likes science to I suppose she was doing an innocent - but messy - experiment. "Ok then" I say, then leave. I walk down the stairs, to find some delicious smelling homemade pizza.
"Where's your sister?" Mommy asks me.
"Upstairs. She did a really messy science experiment, so I guess she's cleaning it up"
"Annie! Can you clean that up later?" Mommy shouts.
"Ok" replies my sister. As we all sit on the couch watching TV, I gently kick Annie, and whisper " What are those cuts on your arm, Annie?"
"Oh, the dogs tackled me when I got home. To the ground in fact." She whispered back.
"But I saw you, they just jumped up on your legs. Not that left arm" I was concerned.
" Um, no, I mean, oh, when you were in your room watching Ro, or reading or something."
"But the dogs were with me right up until dinner!"
"Oh, um, I mean, like, before that"
"Oh, ok. Sorry" I apologised. I was too cautious of my sister. They were just innocent dog scratches.

Yep, just some innocent dog scratches..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
587K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...