STREETS

By bridwhit

Previous from what happened in the movie. Michael and Nicole both went to college. Michael is still trying ou... More

Nicole
3
4
5
CH 6
A/N

Nicole's POV

67 3 0
By bridwhit

Uptown Philly

Morning creeped through the Blinds As I woke up another day Nicole I thought to myself as I got up. I took a shower got dressed in my attire for work which consisted of A burgundy dress long sleeved and a Black blazer with Black heels with red bottoms and my black Michael Kors Purse. As I walked out of my room I went to the kitchen made some tea and and toast with some cut up peach slices. I made sure Gus Gus had enough food and water out and floor pads just in case he goes on the floor he can go on the pad. I patted him on his head and said "bye mommy baby" he barked. I got in my Range Rover and drove of towards the school. Hartfords Musical Arts School was a good school for kids who liked music and many other things like acting,painting,poetry,dancing and learning to play instruments. Etc. I taught piano which was fun.

After School

The day was finally over I can finally go home. As I was walking towards my car when someone grabbed me by my arm. "Hey Nicole" Greg said
"Oh hi Greg" I said "so where you headed off to?" He asked "I'm on my way home" I said "oh uh Nicole do you think maybe we can have dinner some time?"he asked "umm Greg I don't know about that I mean we're collegues and you know I don't want to date somebody in my line of work" I said nicely "oh?... Uh yeah yeah it would be weird if we did too" he laughed slightly "yeah... So I'll see you tomorrow then" I said "bye nicole" "bye Greg". As I got in my car I took off my blazer and started the car and drove out of the parking lot. While driving I decided to stop by at the grocery store to get more paddings and stuff for me and Gus Gus. I got out the car and went into Walmart and grabbed a cart and went to the pet aisle I got more dog food and and paddings. I went to the frozen aisle and grabbed fish,steak,chicken and ground beef. I grabbed milk,eggs and cheese too. I paid the cashier and I walked out with my stuff. While putting the groceries in the trunk I heard someone call my name. "Nicole!" I turned and saw the one I thought I would never ever see again in a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 65.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.3M 32.5K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...