Nicole's POV

Uptown Philly

Morning creeped through the Blinds As I woke up another day Nicole I thought to myself as I got up. I took a shower got dressed in my attire for work which consisted of A burgundy dress long sleeved and a Black blazer with Black heels with red bottoms and my black Michael Kors Purse. As I walked out of my room I went to the kitchen made some tea and and toast with some cut up peach slices. I made sure Gus Gus had enough food and water out and floor pads just in case he goes on the floor he can go on the pad. I patted him on his head and said "bye mommy baby" he barked. I got in my Range Rover and drove of towards the school. Hartfords Musical Arts School was a good school for kids who liked music and many other things like acting,painting,poetry,dancing and learning to play instruments. Etc. I taught piano which was fun.

After School

The day was finally over I can finally go home. As I was walking towards my car when someone grabbed me by my arm. "Hey Nicole" Greg said
"Oh hi Greg" I said "so where you headed off to?" He asked "I'm on my way home" I said "oh uh Nicole do you think maybe we can have dinner some time?"he asked "umm Greg I don't know about that I mean we're collegues and you know I don't want to date somebody in my line of work" I said nicely "oh?... Uh yeah yeah it would be weird if we did too" he laughed slightly "yeah... So I'll see you tomorrow then" I said "bye nicole" "bye Greg". As I got in my car I took off my blazer and started the car and drove out of the parking lot. While driving I decided to stop by at the grocery store to get more paddings and stuff for me and Gus Gus. I got out the car and went into Walmart and grabbed a cart and went to the pet aisle I got more dog food and and paddings. I went to the frozen aisle and grabbed fish,steak,chicken and ground beef. I grabbed milk,eggs and cheese too. I paid the cashier and I walked out with my stuff. While putting the groceries in the trunk I heard someone call my name. "Nicole!" I turned and saw the one I thought I would never ever see again in a long time.