Omegle ; Jastin (boyxboy)

By sucksbieber

You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! You: Hello! Stranger: Hi. And that was how Justin met... More

1%
2%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
JASTIN IS REAL
16%
17%
18%
19%
20%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
hi hi hi

3%

4K 153 139
By sucksbieber

A young beautiful lady entered the office, grabbing her tablet "Sir, everyone got home" The man smiled at her, getting up from the chair he was sitting on. "You can go too, Eva. Make sure you book that appointment my dad asked, yeah?" He said, fixing his suit. "Once you do that, you can go home just like everyone else. Have a good night" He told Eva, his assistant, who left the office with a very bright smile on her face.

It was Friday. Nobody in the company usually works that much on Fridays. The man grabbed his briefcase, leaving his office. He stepped inside of the elevator, taking himself to the level number 1. He walked outside of the elevator, glancing and smiling at everyone who as present in the reception.

"See you on Monday, Mr. McCann!" The receptionist said, the man glanced at her and shot her a smile before leaving the building.

He walked towards his black Lamborghini Gallardo, getting inside. Jason McCann drove to his million dollars mansion, and once he got home he undressed that tight suit.

The man got in the shower, washing off today's stress and he closed his eyes when he felt water running down his back and his muscles, making him relaxed.

After he showered, he wrapped a towel around his waist, going to his room. He turned his laptop on, putting it on the bed. While it turned on, Jason grabbed a pair of clean Calvin Klein boxers and dropped the towel on the floor, hopping on them. He typed in www.omegle.com and when he finally was on the site, he typed in the interest and waited, praying to the lords that Justin would be online.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like JustinandJason.

Stranger: Jase! Jase, it's you?

Stranger: Where have you been??

You: Yes, it's me, Justin

You: I'm sorry, I just had been so busy at work and stuff... I would like to make it up to you

Stranger: Oh... Find a way to do it

You: Oh, I will.

Stranger: I've missed you

Jason's eyes sparkled when he read those three words, making him smile at the screen. Licking his lips, Jason stared at the screen.

You: I miss you. I really wish I could be with you right now

Stranger: It's nice of you to say that

You: Justin.. I've been thinking and

You: I really think we should go out together

Stranger: My mom would freak out!

Stranger: Plus, I have school

You: Look, we can do it like this: Let's meet up at a coffee near your school, on Monday

You: At 5pm?

Stranger: Fine, I'll go... But promise me you'll be there!

You: I promise you I'll be there, I wouldn't miss that for nothing

Jason didn't knew, but Justin blushed at the screen when he read what Jason had just wrote to him.

Stranger: Thank you, please please and pretty please don't leave me hanging! I'll be waiting there for you, Jase

You: I'll be there baby, I promise

Stranger disconnected.

Jason couldn't believe he was finally going to meet his baby. He had been waiting for this for months. Justin hasn't even got Facebook, Kik, Twitter or whatever because his mom wouldn't let him.

You're probably wondering what is a successful business man, who's father is Nathan McCann, doing on such a website like Omegle. Jason has many girls desiring him, Jason can have anyone he wants and yet, the man still visits Omegle.

Most of the girls and boys who hit Jason up at clubs and whatever, are only desiring the man because he is billionaire, owns a large company with his father and because of his looks. And no doubt, Jason is absolutely stunning.

Jason had been mentioned in Forbes, as one of the youngest billionaires in America. Jason and his father owned a Fashion company. Since Jason was a kid, his father would always tell him that when he grew up, he would own the company with him. And that's exactly what Jason did.

The man's thoughts were interrupted when he heard his phone ring. He grabbed it staring at the screen. It was one of his best mates, Hades. "What's up, McCann" Hades spoke up through the phone and Jason smiled. "Sup" "We're thinking in going to the club tonight. Are you coming?" The friend said, waiting for Jason's answer.

Jason sighed. "Nah man, probably not. I had a huge day today, probably tomorrow"

"Hell no don't think you're going to stay home thinking about that mysterious boy you're always thinking about. Come with us! You'll have so much fun" Hades said, laughing. "I don't know..." "Plus, Amanda and Milena will be there. Milena says she misses you, you should go" Hades spoke and Jason rolled his eyes. "Hades I already told you that I don't want to fucking be around her! Why you guys can't respect that? She just annoys me" Jason sighed. "Alright, I'll make sure she doesn't lay a finger on you. But come, please?"

"You convinced me..." He spoke up. "Alright. We'll be at your house at 11pm"

And still Jason didn't know if this is really a good idea...

(...)

Jason smiled at all the girls waiting in line to enter the club. He pulled up his ID, showing it to to the Nightclub Security, who smiled then nodded at Jason. He walked into the club, his friends behind me as his security walked in front of him.

"Holy fuck, it's crowded tonight" Jason said, with a grin on his face. Hades laughed.

Jason stood there without even moving a finger when he saw Milena and Amanda waiting for them in a corner. "And there they are..." Mason, another friend of Jason's, said. Milena smiled when she saw Jason, and walked fast towards the man.

Milena smiled, "I thought you guys wouldn't come... especially you, Jase" Jason cringed at the fact that she was using a nickname that Justin uses to call him. He smiled weakly. "Hey, come, me and Amanda were on the VIP area and we also brought a few friends..." She smiled, looking at the boys who were already on their way to the VIP area once they saw the bunch of girls that were there. "I brought them so we can have some time alone, what do you say?" She whispered in Jason's ear and Jason just shook his head, leaving the girl talking to herself and walked to the VIP area and instantly, a bunch of girls approached Jason.

Milena could feel her blood boil when the girls came closer to Jason.

Oh no, she didn't want any of them to come near her man and she was willing to do anything so they wouldn't lay a finger on Jason. They, or anybody else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 9.1K 35
only if everything we imagined could come true. ((UNDER MAJOR EDITING)) © -biebercuddles 2013 All Rights Reserved
41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...
107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...
119K 9.3K 50
Strangers turn to friends, friends become best friends and best friends become boyfriends. Love comes in no gender. And these boys are prepared to d...