The Ice Prince

By LLBK731

this story is about a young prince who possesses ice magic. he doesn't tell his parents (the king and queen)... More

Chapter 2- 4 Years old
Chapter 3- Friends and Juvia
Chapter 4- 8 Years Later/Something Strange
Chapter 5- Magic
Chapter 6- Training
Chapter 7- Execution
Chapter 8- The Grand Ball Part 1
Chapter 9- The Grand Ball Part 2
Chapter 10- The Grand Ball part 3
Chapter 11- The Truth
Chapter 12- Escape
Chapter 13- Isolated Kingdom
Chapter 14- Lector
Chapter 15- Finding Friends Part 1
Chapter 16- Finding Friends Part 2
Chapter 17- Finding Friends Part 3
Chapter 18- Finding Friends Part 4
Chapter 19- Droitus?
Chapter 20- Surprise
Chapter 21- BABY!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 22- Will You Be My Queen?
Chapter 23- Two New Girls
Chapter 24- Sailing away.
Chapter 25-Come With Us- Part 1 (NaLu)
Chapter 26- Come With Us Part 2 (GaLe)
Chapter 27- Come With Us part 3 (RoKa)
Chapter 28- Come With Us Part 4 (StingIno)
Chapter 29- Back To Droitus
Chapter 30- Goodbye
Chapter 31- 5 years Later

Chapter 1- Baby Gray

322 11 0
By LLBK731

The Queens POV 

'look at him, doesn't he just look beautiful' i looked down at my new baby son. watching him sleep. he had dark dark blue hair and hazel blue eyes.  when he slept he looked like an angel. my special angel. 

'he is my hansom prince' my husband said.  he then carefully put a locket around the baby boys neck which said his name on it. "Gray" 

'Gray?' i asked. i wasn't really fond of the name but me and silver had a pact that he would name the boys and i would name the girls. 

'whats wrong with gray?' he asked.  and then he just chuckled. 'my hansom Gray Fullbuster' we moved more further in the crib. and smiled at our new sleeping baby. 

'you know what. i actually like that name' i said looking into silvers eyes. and he looked right back in mine.  

'i knew it wouldn't take you long to like the name' silver chuckled. he moved his face in and kissed me.  we were now finally a full royal family. 

okay this is chapter one. of my very first Gruvia Fanfic. 

i know its a bit short but its only chapter 1. my cousin wanted me to write a gruvia one so i started with this. 

i'm actually exited for this story. as these two are my second fav ship. 

hope you liked it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.4K 26
Gray Fullbuster. A heart full of devotion, yet devoid of love. Haunted by a past that clouds his thoughts and impairs his judgement. Forever wishing...
9.6K 347 18
Juvia is a maid at the Palace in Fiore and is in love with the Prince of Fiore (gray fullbuster). the only problem s that gray is marrying someone el...
12.2K 531 23
Gray finally realized his love for Juvia and starts dating her. One day, Gray sketches out a small plan in order to surprise Juvia for her birthday...
3.2K 104 8
Gruvia Fanfiction Juvia is a mermaid and meets the human prince, Gray Juvia gets caught on land and has to find a way to be with her true love, Gray...