Always Running

De marieluvzyhuu8

Tiana Harris, she's a runner. She never thought when she did it for fun, she'd be doing it for her life, not... Mais

Always Running
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

39 2 0
De marieluvzyhuu8

TIANA

"That's a lot of lifting I done did." I complained.

Plopping down on our toffee brown sofa, brand new, just like everything else in the two story house. It was a lot cooler in New York, great running weather, it got cool in Texas but only in the winter, if we're lucky sometimes it might get windy in the fall. Texas' weather is bipolar. I kicked off my all pink workout shoes, airing out my perfectly pedicured toes, relaxing for the moment. Today is the biggest day for the rest of my life with my husband. Yes, I'm happily married, going on two years.

Landon Crowwell, the man of my dreams, I met him eight years ago, in middle school.

We met in the hall, I was looking for my math class, not very hard though, I hated math with a purple passion. The final bell had just rang making aware to the lingering students they were tardy, most scrammed in the directions of their classes like roaches, others still loitered in the main hall. Giving up, I turned around starting towards the attendance office for a pass, before I could make it, I ran right into tall, scrawny, lighter complexioned guy. His curly hair was in serious need of rebraiding, his edges were all curled up and strayed away from the start of the braids. He looked down at me, taking a step back, he steadied my arms, preventing me from dropping my binder for all seven classes.

"My bad" he apologized, he looked at me with a confused expression, "You do know that the tardy bell rung? Oh, I'm Landon by the way." he introduced himself politely.

His eyes, they were so big and brown. Such an ordinary color, but the way the way they were complimenting his face had me feeling some type of way. I felt my heart speed up when his lips curled into a smile, my palms became sweaty, I felt my stomach knotting up. I was stuck, sort of lost, he was talking to me, but I didn't hear a thing. I panicked when his face fell a slight bit.

"You okay?" he asked me, concerned.

When I snapped out of it, I nodded, he smiled at me, "Your name," he demanded.

"Tiana."

"Cute name, you got a nick name?" he asked. That one was sort one stupid, maybe he was trying to make conversation. If it was a cute name, why would I need a nick-name?

"Nope. I like it just the way it was made." I replied, looking around for a clock. 8:35, I was obviously late, and here I was standing here making conversation. He was cute, but not that cute, he wasn't getting me to pass this grade, and into college, "Look, Landon-- right?" he nodded his head, "I really appreciate you making conversation, but long story short, I have a class to get to, and I'm late. I need to get to the office for a pass and directions."

"Where you goin'" he wondered.

"Math, Ms. Karewall." I replied annoyed at all his questions.

"Oh, you're a fifth grader girl, I'll show you." he grinned, pulling me by my arm in the opposite direction, "You new here, huh?" he questioned. I nodded my head.

"I just came here from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My dad got a better job here." he nodded his head in understanding.

"Cool, my dad doesn't have a legal job, what does yours do?" he asked, shrugging his shoulders. I didn't feel bad telling him what my dad did now.

"Neither does mine, if you catch my drift."

" I guess we kind of the same huh?"

"Sure." we might've had the same kind of father, but we weren't alike.

"My moms just stay at home and work, she sell AVON. What about yo moms?" he asked, I looked up at him, my heart felt heavy.

"I don't know her." I admitted looking down, "I've never met her, she been MIA since I was a month old."

"Sor-"

"I forgot to get a pass." I interjected, changing the subject. He looked down at me, but caught the hint

"Don't worry bout it, I got this." he assured me, stopping in front of a black wooden door, with a single glass window. He pushed the door open, his arm around my shoulder he walked in the class, everyone stopped and looked at us.

"Late. Get a pass." the teacher called over her shoulder without looking up.

"Wassup Ms. K?" he yelled loudly, smiling goofily.

The young mocha colored woman turned around from writing her lesson on the board.

"Landon, get out my class before I call yo mama boy." she fussed, smiling wide at him. She walked over an hugged him, when she pulled back, she looked over at me smiling, "Who are you?"

Landon pulled me under his arm, "This my friend Tiana, she new here and she got lost, but this her class so I was dropping her off before I had to get to class myself."

"I got this from here, I'm the teacher, now get out." she said pulling my schedule from my hands. She looked it over then wrote something down. Landon hugged me then walked out of class. When he left Ms. Karewell assigned me a seat near the back, as I passed by girl looked at me weirdly. Some looked confused, some were muggin' hard, others just starred with blank expressions. One face stood out the most, she looked horrible with her face all scrunched up, but I could still tell she was pretty. Jealously, it wasn't a good look on her either. I could definitely see who had a crush on Landon.--

"Hey, Ti, baeeeee." my head snapped up in the direction of Landon's voice. He smirked, pulling me into his lap.

"You thinking bout me?" he asked kissing my neck, I felt the familiar tingle in my stomach as he began sucking, when i started pushing him back, he roughly bit my sensitive spot. I gasped, he took that as his chance, his lips attacked mine. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, traveling down my body, his hands left a trail of fire on my skin leading to my soaked jewel. He pulled back from the kiss.

"Let's go break in that bed in, real quick," he whispered huskily into my ear, nibbling on it, his hands somehow found their way into my shorts, pulling my panties to the side, he rubbed his finger over my second pair of lips, piching my clit.

"Mmmmmm, Lan-Landooonnn. Bae, wait. The movers, they're still here." I gasped, he didn't care, his finger kept rubbing. When he pulled away, I realized I was riding his finger, I could feel my honey leaking all down my legs.

He pulled his fingers free from my tunnel, slowly licking and sucking the execess juices from his fingers. The way his tongue wrapped around his finger and licked it clean had me feining for him.

"I'm gone go tell em to go home, they done for today." I eyed his lengthy erection.

"I'll do it, you are not about to walk out of here with that." I told him, pointing to his excited member, getting up from the couch, fixing my shorts.

"As long as you like it, I don't care who sees." Rolling my eyes, I walked outside to the end of the drive way.

"Hey, you guys can go, thanks for all your help." I handed both of our movers a fifty dollar bill each.

"You welcome, call if you need anything." the taller one of the two, said taking my hand in his.

The shorter one shook his head thanking me, making his way over to the truck. I looked back at the guy, taking my hand back from his.

"Me and my husband will surely keep that in mind." I smiled making sure to put an emphasis on the word husband, I didn't need this joke getting any funnier.

His smile fell as he took the notice of my wedding ring. He nodded his head, walking to the truck. As they pulled away, the mailman pulled up.

"We got mail already we haven't even been here a whole day." I said walking over and getting the mail from the box, as the man drove away.

Looking though the mail, it was nothing but advertisement for the current residence, but a letter for me in a green envelope stood out behind a baby magazine. I looked at it, it had something heavy inside so I was anxious to get it open. Deciding to open later, I walked back inside to my awaiting husband.

I walked into the house, dropping the mail onto the table. I realized Landon was no longer on the couch, he had probably moved our body party to the bedroom, so I started that way. Running up the steps two at a time, I made my way to the masters bedroom. When I walked in Landon had his hand on himself, keeping it hard. Upon hearing my entrance looked up at me, standing up he grinned toothily walking over to me. He bent down, capturing my lips in a hunger filled kiss, I moaned when his large hands fondled my breasts. Pulling my shirt off, I threw into to the side, breaking our kiss. When Landon's lips left mine, they immediately connected to my neck, kissing and licking my sweet spots making my back arch. I was over done with playing games, I needed him inside me ASAP.

"Baby, no foreplay right now, you said you wanna break the bed in, lets have a quickie." I told him pushing him towards the bed that I now noticed he'd made up, getting straight to the point, I slid my pants down. His hand stopped me, pulling me to him, he sat me in his lap. He took his sweet time undoing my bra and messing around with my breasts. He squeezed my nipple gently, I sighed in contentment. Flipping us over, he laid me on the bed, parted my legs, he looked down at my lace panties, that were drowned by my juices. I reached lower and grabbed his throbbing dick, running my thumb over the head that was coated in precum. He shivered, moaning a slight bit, before recovering, he pushed my hands away. He roughly pushed me back to the position on my back he had me in, tuning me on, I bit my lip looking down at him. He bended one of my legs at the knee, so that one leg was bended while the other one was draped over his shoulder. Before I could fully prepare myself for his skillful tongue, it was already too late. His tongue licked at and teased my outer lips, making me want to push his head in further, knowing that would only make him go slower I resisted. He then made a V shape with his fingers, parting my lips and inserting his thick, long, and moist tongue in me. I could feel myself raining down on him.

"Oh-Oh my goodness, ahh baby, mhm right there." I whispered, he hummed into my pussy making it vibrate, I couldn't take it any longer, I pushed his head further, while grinding on his face, and riding his tongue. He took my clit into his mouth sucking it, and when I started pulling back and squirming, he grazed his teeth across it pulling it with his teeth. He sucked and slurped on my pussy, then he inserted one finger in. I could feel my orgasm coming, all the built pressure in my stomach gave it away, and I was so ready for it. He knew it to when my walls tightened around his finger, he pulled out and rubbed my swollen clit in a circular motion.

"Don't cum yet," he whispered huskily into the air.

He got up and wrapped my leg around his waist, positioning hisself at my entrance, he took his dick and repeatedly rubbed it over my pussy lips. I wasn't tripping over him not using a condom, he didn't know it but I still got my birth control shots regularly, I hoped he wasn't trying to get his soldiers marching.

"You ready for daddy baby?" he asked, his voice was so low and deep, I thought I would cum just hearing it.

"Yes, I'm ready daddy, ohhhh get inside me! Now!" I yelled impatiently at him. He smiled, slipping into me slowly. His face contorted in pleasure, he let out a breathe neither of us knew he was holding.

I pulled him down to me, wrapping my arms around his neck, every time he pulled out to stroke, my body clung to his. After a few more strokes, he tapped my thigh, signaling me to get up. Instructions turned me off during sex or petting, so we both avoiding having to use them, body language was enough. I got up and he pulled me to the edge of the bed positioning me on all fours.

He pushed himself in me, I gasped feeling him stretch me a little. He continued stroking me, in and out, rolling his hips in me. He got deeper and deeper, my breathing hitched, I could feel him in my chest. I grabbed my stomach, back arching.

"Throw it back at me!" He yelled, his fingers digging in my ass checks.

"Slap my ass and I'll throw it back!" I shouted, grinding my ass into him. He grunted slapping my ass

"Owee baby, mhm, be rough with me daddy." He grunted, sweat dripping off their bodies.

"Shit baby!" He hissed , his toes started curling when her walls contracted around him, "You like that shit ?!" I nodded my head frantically as my toes curled, I clawed at the bed sheets.

"Yeah ! Ba-bay, I'm bouta cum" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Wait on me," he told me, flipping us over so we were missionary.

"I need to cum now!" I yelled, pushing for that orgasm, I needed to get off. I thrusted my hips forward meeting his stroke. Not only was he thick but his stroke was vicious.

"Fuck! I'm cumming Ti!" He yelled breathless, burying his face in my neck. I felt him hit my g-spot, right before he came. His warm seeds were spilt all inside me, feeling that, made me go over edge.

"Ahhh, yeah daddy." I whispered, raking my fingers through his wavy hair.

His eyes fluttered open and closed, he wrapped his arms around my waist, his head resting on my breasts. When his breathing evened out, I knew he was asleep. After five minutes, I got up going in the bathroom and washing myself up, I went back into the room, pulling on some workout clothes. I slipped into my outfit and pulled on my running shoes. I walked downstairs.

I spotted the envelope on the table and walked over picking it up, I recognized the handwriting immediately. Tre. Tre is my bestfriend since I was born, his dad and my dad are bestfriends so we automatically were linked. When we moved to Texas from Baton Rouge, it was crazy not being able to see them, I felt alone and weird without him there, especially since he always stayed the nights with me because my dad worked all night.

Soon enough my 6th grade year came. During the summer, Tremaine was knocking at my door bright and early. I was so surprised when I saw him, I had my friend back, catching up, we talked all day, hanging out like old times. Then he told me he had to leave, I felt like he had just ripped my heart out, how could he just come for a day? Walking him to his moms car, she hugged and kissed me telling us we could see each other the next day, if my dad walked me down the block to their new house. I was so confused, then it hit me.

They had moved to Texas to be closer and because just like for my dad, his dad had better "business". Although I made friends, nobody could ever compare to Tre, and because of that, him and Landon never got a chance to be friends, they never liked each other , they just tolerated.

I started opening the letter, when someone cleared their throat, alarming me.

"Where you goin?" Landon asked from the couch.

I jumped so high I almost hit the ceiling, I didn't even see him go down stairs. He eyed the letter in my hand, then looked at me curiously but not asking.

"Boutta go for a run," I proceeded towards the door, when I turned around he had on his shoes and was walking behind me, "Alone." I added.

He frowned looking down at me, I stood on my tippy toes, kissing his lips gently.

"I'll be back soon bae. I'm just gone run around the neighbor hood, explore a little. I wanna use this time to think. We talked about space." I just wanted to be alone for a little while, clear my mind while catching up on my favorite thing, running, people thought I was crazy because I enjoyed running. But it was true, we did talk about space, he didn't want me to smother him, and I felt the same.

"You don't need to go, you'll be fine here." He snapped, I looked at him like he was crazy for a good minute. I rolled my eyes, turning on my heel and walking out the door. He followed behind me, calling my name repeatedly. Ignoring him I took off in the direction of the sun.

________________________________________

Dear Diary,

Thinking back to that day, back to the first day we met. After that day, we talked every now and then. We became good friends, it wasn't until later on that we became boyfriend and girlfriend, I didn't know what was to come of us, but I THOUGHT it'd be good, turning out to be the worst day of my life. A simple conversation started something big. Something big turned into love, but for him it became fatal attraction.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
17.5K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
37.8K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...