gay // klance

klancefordays द्वारा

-- - Keith's a full-fledged gay, obviously Lance is a bisexual flirt, OBViously - © klancefordays अधिक

two
three
three (extra)

one

51K 1.2K 9.7K
klancefordays द्वारा

"okay, I get it, Lance. I'm a lot of things to you but one of those things are definitely not being gay," Keith justified himself in the argument. "absolutely not!"

"bullshit!" Lance shouted, alarmingly loud, which ironically turned Keith on. "ever since we've started being Paladins, you've never even took a second glance at the hot chicks we've encountered."

"and that somehow implies that I'm gay?" Keith raised his eyebrow in annoyance. he couldn't believe what Lance was trying to pry out of him! not like he was actually wrong about it, he just didn't want Lance to know that. "your logic makes no sense, what so ever!"

"you know, if you give in to what I'm saying right now, there's going to be no need for an awkward 'coming out' family meeting," Keith glared into Lance's eyes, looking at his obvious fake sincerity. "I'm just trying to make things easier for ya, man."

Keith crossed his arms, looking away from Lance, completely done with him. "it's not like I was planning on coming out anywa-" Keith attempted mumbling under his breath, but then realized he was probably fully audible to Lance.

"ah! uhha!" Lance shouted with excitement and pride. "I was fucking right!" Lance did a little dance, the scene almost looked like Lance was finally confronting Keith of doing something embarrassing, and having him admit to it.

"well- that's because- no-" Keith tried multiple times to explain himself, but failed in every attempt.

without warning, Lance brought his index finger to Keith's lips. "shh, your secret's safe with me." Lance gave his signature pride-filled smirk, which made Keith want to fucking ram his lips into it. again, with no caution, Lance brought his mouth next to Keith's ear and whispered,

"I want to be the only one to know."

-
for the past days, for the rest of the paladins, the days have been very much the same, no extreme enemies, no drastic change in atmosphere. except for one thing, two things matter of fact. Lance and Keith.

to put it simply, while Hunk, Pidge, Shiro, Allura, and Coran ate breakfast together, Lance and Keith are having the most heated make-out session in Keith's bed both of them had ever had in their lives.

"not that I don't more than enjoy the peacefulness this morning, and the past few mornings, but you guys ever wonder why Lance and Keith all of sudden started coming late? together?" Pidge asked the table, really curious to what they could possibly be doing.

"it's not like they would do anything together, they hate each other, right?" Allura reasoned out.

"I mean, they sorta do have that, 'I hate you, but would totally have hot, mad sex with you' kind of relationship." Shiro added to the conversation.

after that, Pidge, Shiro, Allura, Hunk, and Coran stopped to think.

"nahh, that'd never happened!" Hunk assured, getting several nods around the table.

"hey guys, what did we- I miss?" Lance came strolling in, obviously along with Keith behind him.

"oh yeah, it's pretty interesting actually, come on and sit down." Coran answered him.

"so we started questioning why you two just randomly started coming late to breakfast together, and an idea just popped to us!" Hunk continued on.

"you two are fucking!" Pidge exclaimed. both Keith and Lance had wide eyes and glanced at each other.

"Pidge, language." (you already know who said this)

"hm, is that so?" Keith tried his hardest to sound oblivious. "that's fucking crazy."

"yeah, then we actually thought to ourselves and in what universe would that actually happen?" Hunk said like it was the most relatable thing in the world.

"ha! obviously not in this universe, that's just not possibly possible to happen." Lance tried to laugh along with the group, then nudged Keith to add something.

"yeah, like who would do that-with him? that's just insane." Keith laughed as if it was the funniest joke ever, earning a nasty glare from Lance.

"yeah, we know you're gay, Keith, but Lance wouldn't be the one you'd go after." Coran finally assured everyone there was nothing suspicious actually happening.

"yeahh," Keith was so caught up in the lie that he almost didn't hear what Coran said.

"what?!" Keith and Lance said in unison. "you guys know?" they said together again.

"yeah, we thought it was pretty obvious, honestly." Pidge clarified. "you thought you were the only one that knew, Lance?"

"I mean, it's not like it was that obvi-"

"yeah, it was actually extremely obvious." Shiro added in. "we just felt no need to confront him about it."

"wait, so literally everyone suspected I was gay?" Keith questioned, face quite flustered.

"not to admit to homosexual stereotypes, but I think anyone can suspect that just by looking at your crop top jacket, you are indeed; gay." Hunk said, making sure Keith got the idea.

"w-well, I'm not!" Keith exclaimed, almost looking offended. "your gay stereotypes are shit."

"pffft," Lance snorted, and broke out into a loud laughter. "whatever you say, Mullet-man."

"it's not like you're straight either!" Keith spat out.

"well, if that's the case then I'm definitely straighter than you!"

"oh, and you think that's a good thing, huh? it's not like any girl has taken a second at glance you!"

"guys." Shiro tried stopping the red and blue paladin's bickering.

"did you just fucking say that." Lance responded with gritted teeth and fire in his eyes.

"oh? seems like I did." Keith replied, with him slightly blushing.

right before they could tackle each other to the ground, Shiro finally caught there attention.

"KEITH AND LANCE IN FIVE SECONDS I WANT YOU BOTH ON YOUR FEET AND WALKING TO YOUR ROOMS AND DON'T  COME OUT UNTIL I TELL YOU OR SO HELP ME GOD I W-" Shiro shouted in his 'intimidating dad' voice.

"Shiro," Allura said, wanting him to calm down.

he sighed. "I will take away game night privileges for the both you." Shiro finished, in a tranquil tone.

"doesn't matter to me." Keith said, crossing his arms.

"tomorrow night is your night." Shiro added on.

Keith's eyes subtly widened. "geez, fine."

"Lance?" Shiro turned to Lance, awaiting an answer.

Lance looked up from the ground just so slightly and nodded in agreement. "whatever."

"good, now I want you both to go to one of your rooms and work out your problems." they both hesitated, until they heard Shiro's voice again. "now."

the two paladins walked back down towards the hall, trying their best to not look scared shitless.

"haha, nice one, dad." Hunk nudged Shiro.

"I try." he sighed.

--
warning; this part gets a tad bit smuttyyy ;;;))))

--
following Shiro's orders, the two paladins went into Keith's room. both of them sitting on opposite sides of the bed.

"I don't even get why you're mad." Keith called out to Lance, he could just hear the eye-rolling in his voice.

"I'm not mad, I just thought you were mad." Lance responded.

"I'm not mad, just .. " Keith searched for the words to use in this situation. "just frustrated."

"frustrated?" Lance took a glance over at Keith for the first time while they were in the room.

"yeah .. like ..." Keith felt completely embarrassed to say it, but did anyway. " .. sexually ... frustrated."

"mierda." Lance murmured under his breath, also feeling to the same frustrations.

Keith felt a hand on his shoulder, and within a second, Lance was on top of the slightly shorter boy with his hand inching closer and closer to Keith's torso. Keith pulled carefully on Lance's neck, finally bringing him down close enough for his lips to meet his own. the kiss started off slow, with there lips smashing together repeatedly. the connection deepened, having both of the boy's tongues exploring each other's mouths carefully, but in a fast manner. Keith suddenly pushed Lance from atop him, leaving Lance slightly confused, until Keith crawled right in Lances lap, straddling him.

"there's no way I'm letting you top me this time." Keith declared, pulling off his shirt, exposing his pale, toned chest.

"oh, dios." Lance huffed, also pulling off his shirt, revealing his tanned torso. Lance had noticed how Keith's face turned a great shade of red. he loved it. he loved it so much it gave him a hard-on, meeting Keith soon-to-be hard-on.

"can you not speak Spanish while we do this?" Keith asked, completely flustered.

"lo siento, princesa. no esta pasando." Lance responded, obviously in Spanish. "as long as it makes you horny, it makes me hornier." Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's stomach and back, bringing him back down so they could continue their make-out session.

the kiss alone was almost too much for Keith to handle, which resulted in him moaning viciously in the back of his throat.

they broke away from the kiss, both of panting with their lips near swollen. Keith's face was even redder than before, if possible.

"that was hot as fuck." Lance said with a deep, raspy voice. "ah, I can't take it anymore.

he unbuttoned Keith's pants and slid them off without hesitation. Lance placed his hands on Keith's waist, pulling him right back under him.

"you're never going to top me, princess." Lance smirked down at Keith, more than prepared for what would happen next.

"you piss me off." Keith practically growled at Lance. Lance leaned down for one more sloppy kiss, then leading himself down Keith's torso, then his waist, soon meeting face to face with Keith's hard-on. "Lance, you take too fucking long, just fucking suc—ah!"

Lance took Keith's full length in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and slurping as if it were some frozen popsicle.

Lance loved being sucked off, for sure, he enjoyed it more than anything, but not as much as he loved hearing sound of Keith's strained moans and groans.

Keith gripped the ends of Lances hair, as if it were to give him mercy on the pleasure he was receiving, he even grabbed onto the sheets, balling it in his fist, searching for some sort of plead.

"come .. co-coming .." Keith panted out.

"what's that, princesa?" Lance questioned in-between sucks.

"I'm ... coming .."

"louder." Lance demanded.

"I'm ... I-I'm coming!" Keith yelled out, following Lance's orders. within seconds, the white substance flooded into Lance's mouth. "do-don't swallow it, idiot."

"wow," Lance lifted his head and wiped his mouth. "after making the effort of not making your sheets white-icing-galore, you call you me an idiot. classic Keith." he crawled up to Keith, and laid his head on the pillow with Keith's.

" 'classic Keith', huh? and that means?" Keith turned his head and eyed the blue paladin.

"you don't appreciate my effort, that's all I'm saying." Lance clarified. "I get no, 'oh, thank you so much for sucking my dick, Lance, and getting nothing in return for it, I appreciate it so much' or no 'Señor Lance, you do so much for me, I must return the favor' you know, something like that."

"hm, nothing in return?" Keith mumbled, a ring of rivalry in his voice. "oh, I'll give you something in return."

before Lance could question it, Keith was already facing his lower half. he slid down Lance's boxer briefs, reveling his stiffened shaft.

"Keith, I wasn't serious, you didn't have to—ahh .." Lance moaned in the middle of his words. "never mind, I'll take what I can g—ahh–et."

Keith did the same thing Lance did, but maybe better? out of the few times Lance has gotten head from Keith, they've always been greater to him than words could describe. as if he were to describe it, it'd sound like he was exaggerating.

"fuck, Keith." Lance breathed out, already feeling like he was floating on cloud nine. "ahh—I swear to God if you swa—agh-llow it .." and he did just that. Keith swallowed his cum.

"I'm not letting you one-up me on head-game, so yeah, I swallowed it." Keith said in a competitive-sounding tone.

"but," Lance objected and crawled right back on top of Keith. "we're still not done yet, are we?" he cocked his eyebrow up and put on his signature smirk.

Keith threw a smirk right back, until he remembered the whole reason they were doing this in the first place. Shiro.

"Shiro!" Keith exclaimed, surprising himself at how fast it came out his mouth.

"uh, no, not Shiro, Lance. you're with Lance." Lance responded, reassuring Keith's conscious.

"no, no, no," Keith practically through Lance from atop him to search for his clothes. "Shiro's coming to 'check up on us' any minute or any second now."

Lance's eyes widened at the thought of Shiro walking in on what was happening a few minutes ago.

"shit, you're right." he scampered to find his shirt and pants.

-

"don't you think it's about time to check on Lance and Keith." Pidge raised an eyebrow.

"yeah, I guess I should," Shiro replied, sounding like he has to do something he doesn't want to do at all. "you know, I'm not sure they even want to talk to me, in any case, Allur-"

"no, it's basically your problem, you fix it." Allura cut him off .

"of course." Shiro sighed. he turned on his heel, on his way down the hallway towards the rooms. he didn't know which room they had went to, so he went towards Keith's door, which was a lucky guess.

"hey, so I just-," Shiro stopped when he saw what appeared in front of him, surprisingly surprised. "oh, come on, guys. you still haven't made up?"

--

hi!! to be completely honest I have no idea when this story will end or how many chapters it will have but, if I plan ending it at any point I'll tell you guys.

anyway, I haven't written a story like this since my 5sos muke fics which were utter failure, so try and bare with my writing, I'll try and get better. also, I'm sorry if the Spanish I use isn't accurate, my only knowledge of it is a one year class and google translate.

I hope you enjoy! x.

(heavily edited)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
356K 15.4K 39
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...