Unravel

By KeysKookie

My life was perfectly fine the way it was before I decided to be an idiot and make a mistake. Well, my life w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not An Update (RIP Jonghyun)
Not An Update (Jonghyun)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 26

1K 59 39
By KeysKookie

Rei's POV:

"Zip it up!"

"I can't! It's too fat!"

"Well maybe you shouldn't have put so many manga books in there!"

"...How dare you say that."

"Rei! Seriously! It's not going to zip up if you have so much stuff!" Kiko said as she adjusted how she sat on my suitcase. Even her whole body weight couldn't help close it. In the end she gave up and got off of the overflowing suitcase. "This one is way harder to close than the other one." Kiko kicked the case in frustration.

"Come on! Get back on it! Key is going to be here any minute!" I said and pushed Kiko back onto the suitcase. She groaned and got up and opened the bag and started taking things out.

"You don't need all these books." Kiko said then paused. "Seriously? You even packed DVD's of anime?" She glared at me and took them out as well.

"You can't do this to me! I need them!" I cried out and clung to her as she put the things away. She pushed me off of her and sat back onto the suitcase.

"There, now zip it up." She said as she patted the case.

I sadly zipped it up and surely it worked. I wiped away a fake tear. "But was it worth it?" I asked. Kiko hit me on the head then got up.

"Do you have everything now?" She asked. I nodded.

"I have my passport, luggage is ready, I have emergency money and a back up set of manga." I said.

"You hid a series of manga from me?"

"Yes..."

~*~

Silence through the whole car ride and mostly silence in the airport. I tried making conversation on the plane but Key slept through most of the ride. He finally woke up in the last few hours of the ride though.

"How can you sleep so long?" I asked as Key blinked slowly. He was so cute when he woke up. He was also barefaced and he was just as beautiful as when he wore makeup. That's not fair.

"Shut up." He said and stretched. Oh gosh. His deep morning voice. Please stop doing this to me. "What's up with you blushing already? I just woke up. Oh well, it can't be helped. I am that amazing." He fixed his clothes and checked the time. He groaned as his eyes saw his watch. "It should be 8pm in Seoul, we still have 3 more hours to go though." He looked over at me or should I say glared over at me. "Why didn't you wake me up sooner? Aish, I'm going to be so jet lagged."

"I'm sorry." Was all I was able to say in this situation. He didn't even tell me to wake him up. Seriously why does he have to blame me? Plus I wouldn't be able to wake him up when he looks so peaceful sleeping.

I couldn't sleep at all because of how anxious I am. I'm going to a foreign country and the only person I'm going to know is a person who hates me.

~*~

"I'm surprised you weren't freaking out on the plane like I thought you would." Key said as we went to get our luggage from the baggage claim area.

I was freaking out.

"I'm braver than you think." I said and walked faster to the baggage carousel.

He laughed sarcastically. "Don't make me laugh, jagiya."

My face heated and my pace started to slow down. Key walked passed me but grabbed my hand as he pulled me along with him.

"You better hurry or else this place will get packed fast." He ordered.

We got our luggage right before everyone crowded around the carousel looking for their bags. Thankfully Key's suitcase was easy to spot since the print is of the British flag. I made sure to put a charm on my suitcases to make it easier for me to find them.

"I called someone ahead of time to pick us up." Key spoke as he looked down at the phone in his right hand. I nodded at his words. "We have to go through the back though."

"Wait, what?" I said but was ignored by the super star as he turned away from me, put on sunglasses, a surgical mask and walked away from the crowed room.

I quickly grabbed my things and followed him. His eyes stayed glued to his phone. Was he so use to being in this airport that he doesn't need to look where he's going to know he's going the right way? This place is  gigantic, I feel lost already even though Key is leading the way.

"Don't fall behind, you're like a turtle, how can someone walk so slow?" Key spoke as he stopped to wait for me. He walks fast, I can't help it if I can barley keep up. I'm carrying a lot of things and my legs are short.

I speed walked towards him as he tapped his foot to show how annoyed he was with me.

"I'm sorry." I said once I was next to him.

"Stop saying sorry, it's annoying." He said and rolled his eyes. "Just keep up before I put you on a leash."

I nodded and made sure I stuck to him like gum. We made it through the airport and arrived at the back. A black SUV was parked near the back door as if it tried to blend in with the gray wall. The driver door opened and a person walked out. They walked freely over to us with a baggy shirt and baggy shorts stopping right above their knee. A red fringe seemed to have escaped from under their hat and hungover their sunglasses.

"My boo! I haven't seen you in forever!" They spoke in English with a huge smile across their face and arms opened wide.

"I know! How are the rest of the girls?" Key replied and hugged the mysterious person.

"Good, Luna says she misses you a lot."

"As expected."

I let them carry on their reunion conversation and slowly moved away towards the car. Nothing is more awkward than being a 3rd wheel.

"Oh, is this who you were talking about?" The person said and pointed over at me making me freeze in my place.

"Yeah." Is all Key replied back.

He told this person about me? But how much about me did he really reveal?

"It's nice to finally meet Key's girlfriend, I'll be your shofer today, my name is Amber." The mysterious person said and bowed.

"Um..I'm Rei." I said and awkwardly gave a small bow.

"I like her, she's funny." Amber said looking over at Key.

"Yeah, spend more time around her, everything she does is entertaining." Key said and walked over to the car putting his stuff in the back.

"Will do. Shall we leave now?" Amber asked me guiding me to the door. She helped me put my things in the back and got inside the car.

"Just to your apartment, right?" Amber asked as I buckled my seatbelt. I was the only one in the back since Key decided to sit in the passenger seat.

"Yeah, my children must be missing me so much." Key wiped away a fake tear.

"Children!?" I yelled.

~*~

"Thanks again for helping me, Amber." Key said as he took down his luggage from the car.

"Anytime, you're always there for me, I just like to return the favor." Amber patted Key on the shoulder then looked over at me. "It was nice meeting you, I'll see you next time, cool?" And with that she hoped back into the car and drove off.

"Alright, let's go, geek." Key said and started walking inside the huge building.

"Here." He handed me a key. "It's the key to my apartment, it's on the 5th floor, room number 503 I'll meet you there." He left his luggage with me and walked away.

I looked around and walked towards the elevators. I can't believe he expects me to carry 3 suitcases all the way to his home. And his is the biggest one!

Somehow I managed it though. Reaching the door with the number 503. I unlocked the door and struggled to push all the suitcases through the door. Some of them fell to the floor and I couldn't be bothered with them anymore. I closed the door and looked around. It was pretty nice, my eyes landed on a small couch and I walked my way towards it, flopping myself on the comfy white pillows.

I hope I didn't have to wait for Key for very long. I just want to go to my hotel and sleep. But I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. The couch was too comfortable.

"Yah.....YAH!"

I fell off the couch and onto the floor. I groaned as I lifted my head and came face to face with...a dog?

I screamed and tried to pick myself off the floor as fast as I could as it came closer to me. Something squeaked and I slipped. My face hit the floor and the brown dog came over and licked my face. It's dry tongue made my cheek feel weird. I quickly sat up and rubbed my cheek. I starred down at the curly haired dog. It tilted it's head and I did the same.

"Are you part dog now?"

I looked up to see Key. He had on new clothes and his hair was damp. There was another dog, a black one, sitting right next to his right foot.

"When did you shower? I thought you would be tired." I asked crossing my legs.

"I slept too long on the plane, thanks to someone," he glared at me. "So I didn't sleep all night and ended up showering at 7am out of boredom." He said and sat on the couch.

"Wait, you didn't sleep all night?" I asked. He nodded. "It's the next day!?" I jumped up and scared the brown dog.

"Yes and stop scaring my Comme Des-ah." Key said and patted his knee as if telling the dog to come to him. "Come here, daddy will hold you." He spoke in Korean.

"Daddy?" I asked in Korean.

"Wah, you understood me. You're better than I thought." Key said and picked up Comme Des.

"What kind of a name is Comme Des?" I asked as he cuddled with the dog.

"You know like Comme Des Garçons. I named my other dog Garçons." He said and pointed at the black dog who was chewing on a squeaky toy. I know what I slipped on now.

"What's Comme Des Garçons?" I asked and sat down on the other end of the couch.

Key sighed and shook his head. "Never mind."

"When am I going to my hotel?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Hotel?"

"Yea, you don't expect me to stay with you in your apartment, right?"

"Yes I do."

"Wait, wha-"

"What? You don't want to stay with me cause you think you'll fall for me more?"

"No that's-"

"Oh yea I forgot, you're in love with Taemin, right?"

"What? No-"

"Then you love me?"

"Can we change the subject now-"

"It's either me or Taemin."

"Why are you making me choose?"

"Because I don't like you with Taemin!" He yelled. I blinked a few times and looked away.

"You act as if you like me." I whispered.

He chuckled. "And you don't like me?"

I just starred at him.

"You kissed me, so you must like me, right?" I said.

"You kissed back." I began to blush at his words.

"SO WHAT IF I LIKE YOU!?" I yelled with a red face.

"So you do like me." He said and chuckled once again.

"Shut up."

"Awwwe, Rei likes me."

"Stop! I didn't confess anything!" I covered my face.

"Stop being so stubborn and admit it."

I felt his hands wrap around my wrists pulling my hands away from my face. His face was inches from mine. My heart raced and it was hard to breathe. He licked his pink plump lips and leaned in closer. His eyes closed half way and any second his lips would connect to mine, I couldn't turn away.

He stopped.

"Admit it and I'll continue." His bottom lip brushed mine as he spoke.

I swallowed. "I like you."

He smiled and backed away.

"Finally." He said and stood up fixing his shirt.

"Wait-"

"Don't worry I'll keep my promise, just be prepared." He smirked and winked at me before walking into a room followed buy his dogs.

I sat there stunned.

I hate him so much.

~*~

Ayyye, I hope you guys liked it. I've been receiving a lot of love for this book and I wanted to say thank you so much! I could cry omg...

Also Comme Des Garçons is a fashion company in case no one knew ;)

-Sapphire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 463 33
Two strangers met each other at a supermarket. Their love for ramen is what put them together. What happens with this 2 ?? Will their love bloom? If...
2.5K 200 17
Your life has always been far from ideal; a never ending struggle, daily shifts at the restaurant just to get some money to pursue your dream of stud...
5.6K 450 34
Lee Jinki (Onew) from SHINee fanfiction After being an exchange student from Ireland in Korea, Jessica thought she found the one. He asked her to sta...
13.6K 593 11
~This story is somehow inspired by a movie I like to watch~ Jonghyun is fighting against a bad illness that's threatening against his life. But he wa...