Miles away ( A Ben Bruce love...

Por nintendan

Mais

Even though im on my own, i know im not alone
The irony of her perfection
I want to leave you breathless
Will she sink or swim?
What's killing me, is that i'm killing you
These oceans are far between our hearts, your breathing has got too fast
Quick note
...
I Won't let you be the death of me

Shes such a beautiful girl with the weight of the world on her shoulders

543 9 10
Por nintendan

A/N

Hey everyone! i've noticed i'm not getting many readers, but hey it's only the start of the story! i hope you all enjoy this as i take pleasure to write it. Also there is some strong language in this.Thanks! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN BRUCE<3

(Ben POV)

I took a cigarette out of my pocket, along with my lighter. It's nearly time for the meet and greet. As i inhaled the nicotine, i rolled my eyes at James and Cameron. I don't undertand, how can they get a girlfriend and i cant? Well, i must admit it doesn't take me long to pull a girl- but i want more than that. I want a girl i can protect and love. Ugh stop being so lovey-dovey ben, i think to myself. 

' Oi, cockface!' James shouting to me whilst holding his girlfriends hand. ' Come on mate! we're gonna be late and we dont want to disapoint our fans!'

' Especially the ones with big boobs and over the age of 18 eh?' Danny nudges me and laughs.He realises somethings up with me and starts to worry.

'Hey, i was only joking' He winked at me. I laughed, i don't want my best friend getting upset over me; i'll just let it drop. We all walk into the shop for the meet and greet looking like some sexy motherfuckers, i hear quite a few girl shout comments to us; mostly me and James. I laugh at them. If only i felt the same way i mumbled and sighed, whilst sitting down.

( Anya POV)

Me and Alice have been waiting in the line for about 20 minutes now. I look through my bag, double checking i have everything i need. We begin to hear a group of girls that look about 14 scream at Ben and James; all on the lines of ' OMFG JAMES MARRY ME!' or 'BEN BE MINE!'. I see them all come out; James first, then Sam and Cameron, followed by Danny. Then Ben. I look at him and my heart skippes a beat. I have the sudden feeling of weightlessness (if thats a word), that i couldn't control myself. Alice looks at me and asks if i'm alright- after shouting 'DANNY HAVE MY BABIES' that is. I begin to feel steady again. Then he looks at me. I look behind me to see if he's maybe looking at someone by the exit,but no. He looks straight at me and smiles- Oh God that smile. I begin to feel uneasy again but i tell myself to stop being such a drama queen. I look at the floor nervously and he does the same. I lift my eyes of the ground to see him studying me- wait is he checking me out?! He remains his eyes on me, to soon be broken by Danny snapping him out of it. God them eyes pierced right through me. I feel relieved, just by the fact that if them turqoise eyes looked at me longer i would of passed out. 

As the day goes on the line begins to grow shorter, and before i knew it i was at the front of the quew waiting to get a picture. I'm so nervous.

'Umm h-hi' i stumble fiddling with the strap from my camera.

He looks at me and smiles, I see him go red- wait is he blushing! ' Do you want a photo?' he asks me.

Wait do i want a photo? i can't remember, it's as if his beautiful eyes have casted me under his spell. ' Uhh, yeah sure' I smile, feeling uneasy again.

After having a picture and my things sighned, he asks me to go backstage with him after the show, so obviously i agree. 

' Okay, i'll see you after the show then?' He says smiling. I nod and walk of, i look back again to see him staring at me with a slight smile on his face. I wait by the exit for Alice, debating whether that actually just happened or the Monster energy has just got to my head.

(BEN POV)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

146K 6.6K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
498K 9.8K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
640K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
132K 1.8K 31
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...