Hot Communications (SAMPLE ON...

By ItalRT4u

***Please note that Hot Communications has now been published. The following five chapters are strictly samp... More

Prologue (SAMPLE)
Chapter 1 - Long Hours (SAMPLE)
Chapter 3 - Cold Showers & New Beginnings (SAMPLE)
Chapter 4 - Damn Those Board Meetings (SAMPLE)

Publishing Notice for Hot Communications

58.5K 279 30
By ItalRT4u

As you've noticed, the rest of Hot Communications is missing and for good reason.  I've taken a leap and published it on Amazon!

If you're interested in following the continuation, you can download the Kindle application for FREE off of the Amazon website.  Please note that the application works for PC, Mac, smartphones, e-readers and of course, Kindles.

For more details on how to find Hot Communications in its entirety, please copy and paste the following link in your web browser or click on the external link on the right hand side of this message as any of the previous chapters:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0092FIJ70

As always, thank your for the never-ending support!  Words cannot express how I've enjoyed the tremendous support on this particular project.

Yours in writing,

-Carey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 9.2K 38
The strip of non-tattooed skin fell from his neck down to the fly he unfastened. "Do I scare you?" "No." "I should." . . . After a salacious even...
285K 8.1K 77
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
10K 624 36
Living in the rooms in flat ten is a group of young women who are eager to commence their second year at University, even if being back at student ac...
5K 266 40
I heard you're doing ok. But I want you to know I'm addicted to you. I can't pretend I don't care when you don't think about me. Do you think I deser...