Mountain Of Hades

Por Rukon203

I'm not human, I'm not humane. I am a monster, I'm far too monstrous. Let me find peace, in the mountain of h... Mais

Chapter 2 : The man in the woods
Chapter 3 : Keep me company
chapter 4 : Running low
Chapter 5: Sanctuary lake
chapter 6 : Memory Lane of Doom
Chapter 7 : Rustles in the bush
Chapter 8 : Friend or foe?
Chapter 9 : The Queen of Death
Chapter 10 : Love Confession

Chapter 1 : Escaping Reality

32 0 0
Por Rukon203

A knife on my hand, I was ready to charge forward towards the danger. I held the knife tight, my teeth clenched, I hate him so much. I thrust my hand directly to his chest, the knife penetrated through his skin quite easily, blood trickled down his chest and stained his shirt with pure red blood. How gruesome I have become and yet this is the fate I had to live with, the fate that I had to take. I stood up straight , I loosened my grip and threw the knife to the side. I walked pass the man I hated so much, the man who brought me this fate, the man who had ruined my life for this fate. I left him there even though he was still breathing. I whispered to him with a mocking smile on my face," are you happy with me now, papa?"

The man laughed and coughed up blood afterwards, he said," Yes, I'm very satisfied with you".
Yes, the man who I hated was my father, he raised me to be like this, he raised me to be a monster. I covered my left eye with my right palm, he took my left eye before and told me that I had made him happy. He told me that the eye he took away, will remain as a trophy for the monster he created. Yes, I am the monster and I will always remain a monster, until I die.

I went to my room , I took my clothes and went off with the car my dad always used. I drove off with a memory of pain, the memory that I will take until I die. The memory of a monster created by my father , which is myself.

My name is Rysmeth Amethyst, it's very unique, my mother gave me that name before my father killed her. She wanted to call me Aryssa but the word Aryssa sounded common to her so that's how my name changed to Rysmeth. I had a normal life back then until my father became obsessed with his project, he wanted to make the perfect soldier and asked for specimens, humans to be precise.

The government refused at his request and he used me and my mother instead.
My mother died at his first attempt, the serum was too strong it deformed her body and face before she died. I could see the horror in her eyes, my father looked quite unsatisfied as her limbs were weak and some didn't move at all. He pulled a gun out of his drawer and simply said, " sorry dear, I suppose the serum didn't work on my first attempt and I couldn't possibly keep you here alive with your current condition. sorry love, I must send you to your eternal slumber."

with one gunshot, he killed my mother, threw her body to the dumpster as if she was just a failed specimen and carried me to my bedroom saying that he would do the same with me once he recreates his serum and perfects it.

He did, he went back to his lab and did his work for at least 5 weeks and came out, dressed horribly and boggling eyes as if he had been staying up for days. He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to his lab. He tied me up on an operating chair and without hesitation, he injected me with his serum.

At first I felt a burning sensation coursing through my body and then it was so cold I was shivering. Then, the burning sensation coursed through my body again but this time, there was a sudden change in my left eye. My left eye became very sharp, it's as if my eye had been modified, I could see the fly in the lab flying around, I could see its exact movements.
That's when I knew that his serum worked but only to my left eye.

He asked me if I felt any difference and like a fool , I told him everything. He took a knife and pulled out my left eye. I shouted in pain and cursed him, he laughed at my left eye as if it was a huge success. However, he was still not satisfied and cleaned my ripped out eye, put it in a jar and placed it in a glassed cabinet. He even wrote the word ,"first success!", on the jar.

He washed my severed eye socket ,bandaged it and wore an eye patch on my severed eye. He told me that he would perfect it once more and this time, he will.

As usual I was trapped in my bedroom, hoping that this nightmare would disappear. It took more time than usual this time. I stayed there for what it seemed like months. Finally, he took me out of my room ,did the same thing, felt the same sensation and this time , my whole body was affected.

My right eye was sharp, my whole body felt light and I was stronger. I took my chance and I killed him. Now that I'm a monster, I don't know whether it is better for me to live or to die.

I drove through the town , under the moonlight, the atmosphere was so nice tonight. I never really drove a car before but somehow, I know how to operate because of this sudden change in me. I drove pass a few people, they were normal and happy.

I don't remember how happiness feels like anymore, the last time I felt it was back when my mother was still alive. I felt happy with her arms around my shoulders, hugging me with her heart, I wonder if I'll ever feel that again.
Suddenly, a dog was running in front of me, even though I was a monster, I couldn't bear to hurt an innocent animal, I put on the brakes and crashed to the street lamp nearby.

The whole car crash felt subtle, as if it didn't even affected me, I was still in perfect condition. I kicked the car door and walked outside, my eye patch had loosened and it fell down. The people in that area gathered around me and saw my missing left eye, they were whispering and exchanging words, one of them called 911 .

As an instinct I ran away to the woods nearby, one of the people there chased me thinking that I might be seriously injured due the missing left eye. I ran to the hilly areas, jumped on the logs, kicked the animals preying on me.

A man chased behind me, he never stopped running and I, I can keep on running because this sudden change made me grew stronger. Then, the man tripped and hit his head first. At first I thought it was okay but then the animals that preyed on me had changed their attention from me to him.

I kept telling myself that if he died, I won't be blame and if I did save him, would he really return the favor or did the opposite instead. I didn't have much time to think, I rushed back and helped the man in the end. I kicked the animals, with this new body of mine, I could dodge better, my reflexes improved. Even though this was helping me, it still didn't change the fact that I'm far from human.

At last, the ordeal was over and the man was safe from danger. I gave him my hand and helped him stand up.

From the looks of it, the fall had broken his nose quite badly, I must say, even the smallest accident could break your body. He asked me how I was able to survive the crash even though it was severe. He also asked what had happened to my left eye.

I explained to him about what had happened to me and my left eye, which also gave him an idea at how I was able to survive and still in perfect condition. He didn't believe me at first but once I showed him my full potential, he looked at me with awe shown on his face.

He offered me his help by taking me to the police and report about this whole thing but I refused because I didn't want to be put in a cage or anything that would keep me in and not out. He kept insisting on taking me to the police station, I pushed him and he fell backwards.

I apologized and ran off again, this time I never looked back. Before I disappeared into the forest, he called out and asked for my name. I simply said," My name is Rysmeth Amethyst, call me Esmeth."
He smiled and said, " I think I'll call you Esme *chuckles*, If I said Esme ,people will think I'm talking about my mother, her name is Esme, don't you think so?"
I laughed and nodded, then I disappeared to the forest, bidding farewell to the man, whom I don't know his name.

I think it's better if I didn't know his name, at least I won't put him in any danger. Esme, that is a good cover . I'm running for my life, I'm undiscovered, my abilities that is, I guess that is for the best. It's better if I'm left undiscovered. Gemstones, they are really beautiful but they bring so many deaths by thieves, robbers and people who would do anything for money.

Just like my surname, Amethyst, I bring danger to the people, I don't deserve to live but dying is not what I want either, I will stay far away from people, this is the fate that I have to live in.

I found a nearby cottage deep in the forest, the cottage looked pleasant and quite warm. It was located near a lake, a view so pleasant to see, I hope that the cottage is abandoned because I really need a place to stay and far from civilization. I walked to the front yard of the cottage and carefully sneaked inside, it looks like it's abandoned.

I tried to look for a fireplace and when I found it, I lighted up the fireplace. Light gleamed from the fireplace and at last the living room was no longer dark. I looked for a blanket to keep me warm.

Finally, I'm at peace, I've never been so relieved in my whole life. I miss my mother, I miss my old life, I wonder how I'll appear in public. I leaned my head towards the sofa nearby and went into deep slumber. I had a nightmare and it was horrible, it's about my eye. I woke up from my slumber by the horrifying nightmare. I need food.

I looked outside and it was still dark , it looks like it's still early morning. I stood up and walked towards the kitchen and searched for food in the cabinet, the drawers and on the counter. It looks like all the food were ransacked by some wild animals that came here before. I looked over the stove and checked if it still worked, fortunately it still does.

I smiled up a bit , at least I can cook something to eat. I went to the other rooms, I guess the bathroom is located outside. I went outside and searched for the bathroom, I could see a well nearby and it seems like there was a place where the people who used to live here went to clean themselves, it was covered and it's a part of the lake but it was smaller, they set up some sort of hut where people take their bath.

I smiled wider because this place is just so pleasant and Its all mine.
Now that the sun had emerged, I should start looking for food. I looked at myself, I look so dreadful, I went to the master bedroom and searched for clothing that I could wear, I think I lost my suitcase when I had that car crash.

I raided the closet and I found a beautiful hunting gear, It was made for women to wear. It was made of Cobalt Blue, The top was bright cobalt blue with a black belt. The trousers were dark cobalt blue and it was complete with its cobalt blue hat. I wonder if the owner of this cottage house used to be rich. I wore them and stood in front of the mirror next to the closet, I look quite ravishing with this outfit.

I found a dagger in a drawer in the kitchen, I went outside and stood there. This is how I will live my life then, I guess there are good things in life that I can learn to appreciate and learn to live with.
I ran into the forest and with this abilities I have now, I could sense a deer nearby, It's eating and it doesn't seem like it noticed me. I tiptoed towards it and pulled out my dagger.

It noticed me by my scent , I quickly charged at it and just like that, I killed it. I looked at my hand, smeared in blood from my previously kill, I gripped on the dagger as hard as I could and asked myself ," What have I become, I'm no human, I have become a monster."
I quickly dropped the thought and continued on cutting out the deer's meat, I placed the meat in the bag that I had found in the cottage.

I walked back to the cottage with my stomach growling, I can't wait to eat the meat for breakfast. I returned to the cottage, the sun was shimmering on me, It's already time for lunch. I came back, washed myself and wore another outfit in the closet. I put out the meat on the counter and cut it into small pieces of meat, Cutting them finely.

It would have been great if I had other ingredients. I went out to the backyard and surprisingly, there was a garden!

I went down to the garden and it showed that the owner of this cottage had planted celeries, tomatoes, chili peppers and potatoes. This makes me wonder even more, what happened to the owner here. Nevertheless, I harvested all of the vegetables. I washed all the vegetables and I've also did the same thing to them as I did to the meat. I looked for a pot and placed it onto the stove, I heated up the fire and put water into the pot. I waited till the water boiled.

I put in the meat, I waited for a few minutes and put in the vegetables. I searched through all of the cabinets, hopping that I could find any salts in there. I found a small bowl of salt, I also found black pepper, I added in the salt and pepper.I waited for a few minutes, I could smell the aroma of the food drifting though the kitchen, It smelled delicious.

I found a ladle, washed it and tasted the soup. The soup tasted quite delightful even though the ingredients weren't that much. I washed up a bowl and a spoon, tidied up the dining table. I lit up a candle that I had found in the drawer and from short notice, The dining table looked absolutely wonderful.

I poured the soup into the bowl, the meat and vegetables looks incredibly delicious as well as the smell. I can't believe I'm eating deer meat, at least it's still meat and I can eat meat. I had the best lunch for the first time in my life. I took a bite of the meat and it tasted great.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8K 115 10
(𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍) 𝙍𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮!!! 𝙊𝘾𝙨!!! 𝙈𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙞!!!
3K 68 17
I'm an outcast, I'm un-wanted, I'm un-popular, But Mariah, my mom replacement, thinks I'm a normal teenager, Justin somehow believes he can help me...
192K 6.7K 14
[ᴍᴀʟᴇ! ᴍʏᴛʜɪᴄᴀʟ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇs x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ] ❝ Why are you all so interested in a human like me? ❞ ▪︎AU where humans co-exist with non-humans▪︎
21 0 15
I don't know whether I'm human or a demon. I don't know what my purpose here is. all I know is that I'm not normal, and I never will be. I am treated...