Meet Percabeth {~A Percy Jack...

By obliviowo

This might also include a few Percabeth oneshots, but not as many as Meet Percabeth oneshots. And as a forewa... More

Rose Everline
Ellie Croacie
Kaela Eldrigh (Part 1)
Kaela Eldrigh (Part 2)
Samantha Evans (Slightly OS)
Callie Frasier (OS?)
Emmett Isles (Request)
Michael Taylor
Ben Leisure// Ella Swith
Logan Kace.
A/N
A/N

Sam Jordan (OS)

3.5K 52 34
By obliviowo

Thanks to whoever is reading this! Please recommend character names/backgrounds/relation to Percy/Annabeth. Also, this might have feels ;) Percabeth isn't a thing yet, this is after BOTL. This is kind of also going to be a oneshot book, and I'll put (OS) at the name of the chapter for you guys who don't want to read it :3

~

Sam pushed up his horn-rimmed glasses and sat down at his desk, next to his crush.

Annabeth Chase.

She was amazing. The cutest girl in the ninth grade. She had curly honey-blonde hair and big gray eyes. Her most common outfit would have to be an orange t-shirt and jeans.

She wasn't big on makeup, either. She never wore any, but that didn't make her any less beautiful.

Annabeth claimed she was single, which put Sam's hopes through the roof.

Sam must've been staring because Annabeth said his name, blushing.

"Uh- whah?"

Annabeth laughed uncertainly, "You were staring at me,"

"Oh-uh," Sam scratched the back of his neck.

His phone buzzed in his pocket.

Just ask her out, you dopey idiot.

-Shayla

Sam shook his head at his sister's ridiculous 'advice'. He turned around in his desk, glaring at his sister. She had her black hair pulled into a ponytail, her large glasses making her green eyes stand out. He hated to admit it, but Shayla definitely got the good looks instead of him.

His hair was untamable and his eyes were an ugly brown. Well, that's what he thought of himself.

Annabeth, on the other hand, thought he was cute. But whenever she thought about cute boys, Percy popped into her head. Percy with his windswept black hair and his annoying smirk. His gorgeous green eyes that made her want to melt. . .

Annabeth looked down at her desk, jotting down the notes she forget to add in. Her phone buzzed in her backpack, but she ignored it, ninety percent sure it was Percy.

When the bell rang, she hopped up, grabbed her bag, and hurried out of the room. She felt like she should move away from Sam, judging that he had been staring at her dreamily.

Annabeth dug her phone out of her bag, and sure enough;

Me and mom are coming to pick you up 😜

-Seaweed Brain

Annabeth smiled and stuffed her phone in her pocket. She felt a tap on her shoulder, and wheeled around to see Sam standing there. Well, he was more. . . Shifting there.

"Uh hey," Annabeth said to her friend.

"Uh- are you busy tonight?" He said unsurely.

Annabeth his her small smile, "I. . . No. I am not, why?"

"Would you want to -uh- go see a movie, or. . ."

"Sure," Annabeth smiled.

Sam smiled back, biting his lip. He caught the eye of a boy with raven-black hair and green eyes.

The boy immediately looked away, wheeling around with his arms crossed over his chest. The boy's eyes were glued to the ground as he exited the school.

~

Change of plans, Wise Girl. Me and mom can't pick you up.

-Seaweed Brain.

Annabeth frowned at her phone, while Percy was on the other side, begging his mom to leave the school parking lot.

"Hey, Sam?" Annabeth called after the boy.

Sam turned around, his eyebrows raised. "Hmm?"

"Can we go out now? My ride cancelled,"

"Yeah, sure," Sam grinned.

~

"You're going to see her today anyways-"

"Yeah, I know," Percy said quietly. "I'll be in my room. Tell me when she get's home,"

Percy slid into his room, locking the door behind him. He fell face first into his bed, yelling into his pillow.

Percy rolled over onto his back, staring at the ceiling, which was covered in pictures of friends from camp.

He stared at one picture, of him and Annabeth. It was after the chariot race, when Annabeth had kissed him on the cheek.

Percy bit his lip, before standing up on his bed, grabbing it off the ceiling, and tossing it in the garbage.

~

Annabeth climbed out of Sam's car, outside of Percy's apartment.

Percy heard the doors closing, and looked out the window. He watched them closely.

Annabeth smiled at Sam, "That was a good movie. Never thought I'd be interested in Star Trek, to be honest,"

Sam didn't respond. He just pressed his lips on hers. Percy's heart hammered against his ribs.

His only hope was that Annabeth wouldn't kiss back- but she did.

Percy let go of the blinds, pulling himself away from the window.

When she kissed Percy in the Labyrinth. . . It didn't mean anything. It meant nothing.

Percy sat down on his bed, slowly. He heard the apartment door opened, and he continued to stare at the curtains by the window.
Any of the pictures he had with Annabeth, they just seemed to haunt him.

He heard his door unlock, and Annabeth entered his dark room.

"Are you crying?" Annabeth said quietly.

Percy shook his head and wiped his face, avoiding Annabeth's gaze.

"What's wrong-"

"Nothing," Percy snapped.

Annabeth flinched, but Percy didn't notice. He was too busy replaying the two different kisses in his head.

His and Annabeth's.

Versus Sam's and Annabeth's.

Sam's won. They had kissed. It hadn't been one sided like his Annabeth's. . .

Annabeth watched him for a moment, before turning and leaving his room. She closed the door behind her, heading to the guest bedroom.

"There was a boy with black hair watching us,"

"Who is that in the window?"

"Are you staying with a boy?"

"Do you have a cousin or brother in your apartment?"

Annabeth sat bolt upright. She hurried into Percy's bedroom. He was already asleep, but that didn't stop her from seeing the picture in the garbage.

She picked it up, examining it. It was almost torn in half, almost ruining the image of her kissing his cheek.

Annabeth choked back a sob, staring at he picture of them he had thrown away.

~

Over the next few days, Percy and Annabeth drifted apart. Thalia had come to visit, and even she was uncomfortable with the tension.

Sam had come to visit once and a while. Every time, Sam and Percy were arguing or glaring at each other.

Annabeth had kissed him goodbye once, and when she turned around, the door to Percy's room was shutting, and Percy was gone.

Annabeth frowned at the ground, and entered the kitchen.

The next time Annabeth entered Percy's room, any pictures from camp were in a pile on his dresser.

He pushed past her, leaving her staring at his blank walls.

~

Percy sat on one of the swings in Central Park, swinging himself by kicking the ground.

Couples past him, and he watched them with envy. The jealousy building up in his chest was unbearable, and being around Annabeth made it even more so.

"Percy?"

Percy jumped and looked over at Silena Beauregard. Silena stared at him, "What're you doing?" Silena asked.

"Running away from Annabeth," Percy said, picking at the moss on the chains.

"Why?"

"Her boyfriend is over,"

"And it's not you," Silena said gently.

Percy stared at Silena, "There's no point in being there, when he's around,"

"How are you and Annabeth though?"

"I don't even know if she still considers me her best friend, considering how I've been treating her," Percy said miserably.

Silena smiled at him grimly, "I'm guessing you're wondering why I'm here?"

"Definitely," Percy grinned.

"Well, I was taking a stroll, trying to find some weird plant for Katie Gardner,"

"She always requests the weirdest plants. I swear she's trying to make potions-"

"Percy!"

Percy's head snapped up from watching his feet drag across the sand at the foot of the swing.

Silena frowned, "I should go." She said when she saw who was yelling.

Annabeth approached Percy, squatting down in front of him.

He watched her blankly, fidgeting his fingers.

"What's wrong with you?" She said harshly, causing Percy to flinch.

"You have been the biggest jerk to Sam-"

"Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, I was jealous? Maybe, I just didn't want to tell you that I liked you, because you had a boyfriend! Maybe-"

Annabeth cut him off by kissing him. Percy froze. Her lips tasted like the fresh strawberries from Camp. After a moment of shock, Percy kissed back, completely unaware of the sneering boy, Sam, who had followed Annabeth to make sure she was okay.

~

Okay, so we're watching Sharkboy and Lavagirl. . . It's torturous.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 5K 31
Anything can happen in one shots, especially if it's Percabeth - written by 2014 madison. THIS IS SO OLD OMG. - all characters are rick riordan's :) ...
911K 12.4K 37
As it says these are one shots of people meet percabeth or demigods. Important!!! I own nothing!! Pjo characters belong to Rick Riordan
26.9K 128 11
It's after the Giant War, and has Percy proposed to Annabeth. Wedding preparations are going on. What will their wedding look like? What will their l...
470K 8.3K 35
One-Shots of the one and only Percabeth! Also includes one-shots of HOO characters. Some of these are my own ideas. Others I have gotten off headcann...