Hell's Pit (manxman|| #lgbtq)

By notbackingdown

Venom finds his mate in the last place imaginable. Hell's Pit. A place many men enter and never leave alive... More

Ackowledgement
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Epilogue

Prologue

13.4K 446 17
By notbackingdown

Venom finds his mate in the last place imaginable.

Hell's Pit.

A place many men enter and never leave alive. A place Venom once enjoyed; the violence and blood thick in the air.

Ignorant of the barbaric way of gaining one's freedom.

But alas, he has found his mate.

A Shape shifter.

An omega at that.

One who has to fight for his freedom, for his very life.

**********************************

I don't know who I am. All I know is that I am slave.

I've never had an identity until my mate gave me one.

Now I am Mareck. Mate of Venom, Prince of Realm Helliem.

I finally found home with him. But I am still slave.

Unless I kill every motherfucker entering Hell's Pit.

With a little help from Venom's brothers I will be victorious.

I must.

Not only for my freedom but for my mate too.

To finally belong.

To finally be something other than omega.

Something other than slave.

**********************************

Important

My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE 18 YEARS AND OLDER. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts, crude language and will portray gay relationships between males. If you do not enjoy stories of this nature please leave now. I will not condone/defend/accept any sort of attacks on my stories, my characters or myself.

It is well within your right to choose what type of entertainment you prefer but I will not be blamed for your curiosity.

Read at your own risk.

*********************************

Copyright © 2016 by @notbackingdown

A/N

Not sure how soon i'm gonna start updating this but hopefully in October.

KaySetonks

DanielleWilson89

akaVision

mare327

Esslyy

Infinitely_Batman

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 41.6K 35
#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *** Joshua Pits was a big man and that wa...
45.5K 3.7K 63
"This was a bad idea," Benny paced back and forth in the room. "It's not that bad," Will assured him. "Yes, it is!" the man was this close to pullin...
408K 17.1K 13
My books are written explicitly for a MATURE AUDIENCE. There will be some instances/scenes/suggestions of sexual acts and will portray gay relations...
11.3K 1K 45
"What do you mean by that? What right do you have to take him with you?" Steve pressed. The demon looked at him with glowing eyes, his bestest friend...