Do you own me?MarkiplierXread...

By Gianna_Martin

You were having a great life. Your boyfriend was the best, until he changed and that changed you. You leave y... More

~chapter 1~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
He's coming back ~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
(A/N)
Pic pf me (A/N)
IMPORTANT
~chapter 11~ Ending with love fun and hate
(A/n) i apoligize
I got tagged
1k
Welp

~chapter 2~

3.1K 84 28
By Gianna_Martin

(Y/pov)
"Shit." I say out loud. " is everything ok?" Mark asks with concern. I finally look into his chocolate brown eyes, then my
(E/C) eyes started to tear up. 'Help me'. I mouthed the words to him. He then looked absolutely worried. Before he could do anything Michel grabbed my arm where I had a really bad bruise. "OW!" I helped in pain. He then dragged me away, I looked back to mark and he was running towards me. I felt a little hope, it's been a long time since that I felt hope. I reached out my hand for him to grab and he took it, he had a firm grip, stronger than Michel. He pulled me towards him, with me landing on his chest. He was very muscular. I looked up to him and he looked down to me. He was taller than me so, I felt safe, he wrapped his arms me and I wrapped my arms around him.
(marks POV)
She hugged back, God who is this guy? She was scared as hell of him. I needed to protect her. Then she was yanked from me, I looked up to see that guy staring at me, and holding (y/n). She wasn't crying but her (e/c) eyes, I could see fear in them. He then threw her to the floor, and started to kick her, and punch her. That made me furious. I went up to him, and punched him in the gut. He fell down trying to get air. I then picked (y/n) up bridal style, she was passed out from the kicks. She was hurt bad. I needed to take her to the hospital. I ran to my car, and put her in it. I turned on the car and I was off. I was speeding down the highway. I looked at her and back to the road. She then started to wake up. She looked around and we met eyes. Her (e/c) eyes were so beautiful. She was beautiful. 'Mark shut up were in a serious situation!' She then looked pale, and passes out again.

/tims skip\

(Your pov)
I wake up in a hospital bed, I tried to look around but couldn't, I then remembered what happened. I see mark at the end of the bed asleep. 'Did he.......stay the night?' Then a nurse came in. She came and checked the water blood thing, hospital stuff that I don't know. "Ok (y/n) you aren't really that badly injured but you will stay at least one more night." She smiled and left. Then Mark started to wake up. "M-Mark?" I asked quietly. He then awoke with a jolt. He woke up and saw me, and rushed to my side and sat back down. "Hey, your awake!" He said with a little smile. I stayed quite. I looked up at the ceiling, and smiled. "You ok?" Mark said again. I started to chuckle, then the  chuckle turned to a laugh, and then to a psycho laugh. Mark looked confused and scared, I then sat up and leaned to the other side of the bed where Mark wasn't, and threw up. He rushed to the other side to lift up my (h/c) hair up out of the way.  I then stopped. "He doesn't own me." I said quietly, but Mark herd me. I then started to gag, and I started to throw up again, but, I was throwing up blood. Mark ran out of the room, and then came back with a couple of nurses. I then started to loose the feeling in my body, I tried to lay back in the bed but I slipped and fell onto the cold marble floor, landing in the pile of blood. I saw Mark right by me as I passed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
667K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...