~chapter 6~

(Your/pov)
We all charge at each other. I swing the knife at Mark but the other guy grabs my hand and makes me drop it. He then throws a punch, but I dodge it sliding under him, my knees in front but my back to the ground. I get up and kick him in the no-no spot. ☺️
He falls down holding his thing, yelling in pain. It was just me and Dark. I quickly pick up the knife as we charge at each other again.  I throw the knife like throwing darts, he doges it, but not soon enough, it scratches the side of his arm, making a deep cut. He stops and hold it yelling in pain. 'No! Mark I'm so sorry!' I think. I wanted to leave this body. I want Death, to be dead. I try to fight back.....but it isn't working that good. But I could see some part of me come back. "L-Let......M-me.......G-go!" I was able to yell out. Dark looked at me and so did the other guy, they were shocked at what I yelled out. "LET ME GO!" I was able to yell it out again. Then I was winning again. I was beginning to look like myself again.
(Sean's/pov)
She was fighting back! But how? I could see she was trying to turn back to normal. Then I looked at mark. He looked happy and he was back to Mark, not dark. So I turned back to normal. She was fighting, and she was strong.

(Marks/pov)

(Y/n) was fighting back, she was stronger than I thought. Then she fully came back. She looked like her beautiful self again. She stood there, looking like she was about to pass out. I quickly grab her before she falls. Sean grabs water and pours some on her head, not hitting her mouth and nose. She woke up fully, and stared into my eyes. She started to cry again. Sean just stood there watching as I hugged her. Every time I see her cry, I feel so sad. I kissed her on the forehead, still hugging her. She accidentally touched my cut from the knife and I yelped in pain. She looked at me and then the cut.
"D-did I do that?" She asked still crying. "No you didn't, death did." Sean went up stairs and into the bathroom. And then he came back down with an aid kit. (Y/n) stood up and grabbed the aid kit. She opened it and grabbed a cloth to wrap my cut. She first asked me to take off my shirt, and she blushed. She looked cute blushing. I took my shirt off and put it aside. She cleaned off my cut so it doesn't get infected, but it hurt, a lot.
She the finished cleaning it and wrapped my arm up. I then put my shirt back on. She left to go upstairs but I stopped her. "Sean please go upstairs." I asked Sean. He nodded his head and went upstairs to his room and closed the door. (Y/n) then started balling. I held her close again, hugging her. I picked her up bridal style and laid her on the couch. "M-Mark.......I'm so scared." (Y/n) said Calming down. I put my finger on her chin and lifted her head up. We looked into each others eyes, I couldn't help it. I leaned in and kissed her.

(Y/pov)

He kissed my lips softly. At first I was surprised, but then gave in. I started to kiss back. I put my hands on his cheeks and his hand was on my back. He pulled away, blushing like crazy and trying to catch his breath. "I-im sorry, it's just..." I stopped him by giving him a hug. I then started to blush. He hugged back. It felt like ages of feeling happiness. I kissed him on the cheek and walked away. I went back in my room and laid down, smiling while falling asleep.

Hey guys! Hope you liked that chapter! It took me an hour! But please keep reading and if you want.....please vote and I will do what I look like right now! With my short hair and I look a little older but yeah! Please votes and stay kawaii! PEACE OUT!