YouTube Gamer Girl

Nerdybadassbitch द्वारा

You know how most badass gamers on YouTube are guys. Well This girl is braking YouTube gaming. अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12

11

33 0 0
Nerdybadassbitch द्वारा

I got off the plane with Mark Jack and Lily. I'm sad that we had to leave Coco.  I lost my voice playing video games. I got a text from my mom.

Mom- We are at the hotel room 543

Me- Ok I'll be there soon

"So JJ are you going to tell Jack and Mark about your brother" Lily said

"Cancer brother hate mom" I said in a raspy voice

"So your brother has cancer and you don't like your mom" Jack asked

"Or your mom doesn't like you" Mark asked

I pointed at Mark.

"That fucking sucks" Jack said

"You should hear her hole story" Lily said

"Draw my life" I said

"You made one" Mark asked

I nodded.

(TIME SKIP)

I should Mark to my computer and pulled up Draw my life. I got a chair he sat down I sat next to him and started it.

"Hi guys this is JJ well my real name is Jen Jan Mack yes weird I know and this Draw my life. I was born on October 23 1989. My mom and dad had a one night stand that ended up not a one night stand.

5 year later my mom and I went shopping for close and it would be my first thing that was bot for me all the stuff I had was hand me downs and stuff. My mom went to the girls part of the close and I went to the boys. My mom didn't like how I like boy stuff and not girl stuff. My mom yelled at me and my dad. But I only saw her on weekends so I guess it was fine. Later my mom didn't even want to see me and I was sad that everyone had a super nice mom and my mom didn't want to see me because I was being myself.

When I was 10 I started play boy sports because I was to ruff for the other girls my dad was still happy because I was being myself and to not care about what dumb people said about me. I stopped seeing my mom. I got a step-mom she saw really nice she acted like my mom and adopted me. So for the first time I had a nice caring mom and I love her and she still there for me.

13 the worst year of my life. My dad died I stopped talking for a year I got bullied a lot.

16 I started raving clubbing drinking all through college I got a job at a bar were I got sexul harassment every day and if you know me that is the shittiest thing you could do and thin I quite moved in with Lily got a camera and video game made a video and posted it. This was most likely the best part of my life and I wanted to say thank you guys so much you guys say I have changed your lives and you've changed mine to I love you guys and all of you need to keep it real thank you and byeeee" JJ said

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

214K 8.9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 59.3K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
SIBLINGS FOR LIFE Arya द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

173K 8.4K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...